Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
My first thread title! As someone who has been here since thread 3, think I need to celebrate with cocks in tins, aggressively holding my fist up and a new belt to hold my tits up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Hi 👋🏼 long time lurker here I basically started reading threads on here after the awful
Disney Florida holiday… wow that was awful and parts of it gave me motion sickness!
It’s taken me a while to be brave enough to comment as you all put your comments so eloquently.
What I want to add is I have two kids one in year 6 and one in nursery. I’m currently juggling welcome assembly’s, transition weeks and all the other stuff that comes with being a parent I don’t werrrrk but I do have time to buy fruit, veg, walk at least 10k steps a day and attend everything my kids want me to attend. Last week I had two sports days in a row and shock horror I managed to attend both I mean it was a real struggle to walk to school and sit on the school field in the sun I’m honestly not sure how I coped 😂
I just find her so irritating I used to really like her but she’s become so all over the show that nothing makes sense! Also as a mum of a year 6 child we have known about all the events coming up this week for well over two months it’s been on the newsletter every week and my daughter has reminded me everyday what she’s doing that week and I always say do you want me to come along as I never want her to feel embarrassed. For example she had her leavers party last week she told me under no circumstances should I offer to help out I could however drop her at the door (I also chipped in £45 and sent individual messages to the mums who did help saying thanks) also with transition week she said she didn’t want me to walk her to the bus stop and that she would text me when she got on the bus again totally cool it’s time to let her spread her wings and I’m so proud! I feel she suffocates E with her overpowering behaviour and bullying is the thing that she really should be thinking about!!! Sorry if my first ever post is a bit of a ramble but I just feel angry that she’s telling lies again! And I also agree with an above post she can’t have any other playground mum friends as in our group we constantly remind each other and if it’s an overnight adventure we book a mum gathering at a pub or restaurant! X

• Heart
Reactions: 55

hattie20

VIP Member
I’ve missed loads.

But I just wanted to say I’m sick of this “just wear the bikini” or “every body is a bikini body” bullshit.

It’s like a sort of reverse fat shaming and I am sick to death of it.

I didn’t want to wear a bikini or a swimsuit when I was a size 22 and I still don’t at a size 16 - because I would look like a sack of shit and that would make me feel uncomfortable.

Why is it so bad to say that? I don’t like my body the way it is. I am too big, I don’t want to wear something that show it off. Why isn’t that okay to say? I couldn’t give a shit about what anyone else wears at what size.

It’s everywhere. My SIL started on me yesterday - “wear a bikini!” No! I don’t want to!

Christ. it’s all these bloody influencers talk about.

It’s okay to not want to feel uncomfortable and it’s okay to be fat (and working on it) and not like how your body looks. I don’t understand how that became an unacceptable concept.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Good Egg

VIP Member
Damn the new thread closed at the wrong time. I cannot believe I was quoted in the post on the Beeb I laughed (we all screamed!) shooketh!

I’m going to print it out and put it in a little frame on my gallery wall next to my dead granny who watches over me whilst I sleep (rest in piece gran!) ☠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Baboff

Sorry early morning rant

The school didn't say women couldn't be wise
It's the fucking nativity - three fucking wise men turned up.....

What next Ethan demanding to know why Mary is played by a girl and demanding the part

She tries so hard to be woke and feminist and fails to make a coherent point every time

Fuck you you pasty faced twat

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
We also get this other weird thing when we were kids!
A man would drive around in a van and play a loud tune to let us know he was in our street.
His van was usually brightly coloured and it had a "mind that child" sign on the back.
He'd advertise his goods in the window.

We called him the Ice Cream Man!

Is that just a Midlands thing?
Did I make that up?
Did I just invent the word ice cream 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
How just how has she followers ? Her life is so boring , imagine having nothing to think about only a mr freeze .. why are people following the ticky tocky with the tacky tiki ? Pls pls someone enlighten me?
"On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky tiki" is surely a thread title contender??

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
WWECD 😳🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

She's totally written this herself 🤣

I'll tell you WECSH (what Emma Conway should do) She should fuck off, and when she gets there she should fuck off a bit more!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Taming twins has hit 200,000! 🥳 And she didn't have to try to make something go viral....just showed her natural talents. Good for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Oh god, budget Pam Ayres is back. Babs, give up the "poetry", a 5 year old could do better. Oh dear a few comments about your appearance have got to you, of course Stevie isn't going to say they were right (although probably does agree with lots of what was said), but I'm going to guess she will still be flashing her gunt, not so cracking rack and granny pants(nothing against granny pants I love them but not flashed over the internet) at every opportunity
“I ain’t got time to look at the kids newsletter, I’m penning a poem for all the blokes online”
SO OVERWHELMED

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Pumpkinandrose

I just wanted to say a big thank you to you horrible bunch of trolls for making me laugh so much in the last 24 hours. I have had a pretty shitty few weeks and this thread has been a real help to me, knowing however bad it gets, I'll never be as bad as babs😂
Anyway just wanted to thank you all for being so bloody hilarious. Between Babs and Boris its been a wild few days!

Also I'm going to say the hot weather is coming next week, so I predict her yearly post of her spread like butter over her bed in her pants!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Reboot of the famous TV series "Moomins" with a slightly new title... Coming to a TV screen near you! 👇👇👇 Gripping stuff.

Also, new thread title suggestion

Brummy mummy #116 -

"T'was the night before fruitmas, and all through the Hobbit house, Babba the hut lay gurning, the lazy old grouch".

Screenshot_2022-07-13-00-37-38-799~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So School Mum Mel has put on the Yr 6 party and sounds like she's done a fab job!
And here's Babs the Twat bigging herself up AGAIN saying SHE'S SO GLAD SHE TOOK THE CAKES AND POP 🤦‍♀️🙄🤬 Bore the fuck off Emma! God forbid you actually chipped in when you're probably the wealthiest parent in that class 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Wow