Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she reacts over these pathetic DM's and messages just proves that she was the "one" in the group who never got any attention from boys when she was younger! She barely gets any attention now from the wet wank stain of a husband that she clearly manipulated into marrying her!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Didn’t she have photos of herself, in the paddling pool, in a very low swimming costume with her very unsupported boobs hanging out where she’d labelled them Phil and Grant?? Drawing attention to them? Acknowledging they were out? And then acts offended that someone would dare message her about them? Hmmmmmm……..

• Angry
Reactions: 29
She’s just repulsive “look at me”
Me me me me me!
Surely you’d cover up? Like who takes selfies with them hanging out like that ffs

An ode to Babs (look at me Geri Halliwell!)

*coughs* didn’t have to change the words much!!

Grellow looking, Bad tasting

Fat-bodied, half wasted

Loose living, tight-fitting

What you see ain't what you are getting

Big make-up, little break-up

She wants it, he ain’t got it

Cold blooded, hot gossip

Superficial expectations

Look at me, you can take it all

Because this face is free

Maybe next time use your eyes and

Look at me

I'm a drama kween if that's your thing, baby

I can’t even do reality

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her chum AP has also got white nails at the moment, I wonder who copied who. Those two are so up each other’s arses.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1409123
Ironic that the biggest fanny on IG has been offered surgery ...I leave you to come to your own conclusions!
the best part about all of this is that every single generic message she receives from salesmen, encouraging her to seek their advice about losing weight/teeth whitening/cosmetic surgery/"private rejuvenation" etc etc, she shares them as though she truly believes that - simply because her name has been copy/pasted into the messages 🤦🏻‍♀️ - they have all been thoughtfully written and aimed solely her, after the senders have spent hours seeking out her account, dedicated time to reading her posts and deciding she is the perfect recipient of their latest scam. as if she's somehow special and isn't simply receiving one of thousands of totally identical messages, sent to anyone who fits whatever is their basic criteria - overweight women with awful skin and yellow teeth, or whatever - in the hopes that some of them will show interest. babs screenshotting and sharing each message as though she's been specially selected to recieve such a generic DM, which was sent with the sole intention of manipulating gullible/desperate people into wasting their money, just shows how much her life lacks meaning. it's the same with the colin comment that she still has saved on her phone, and has shared and rehashed periodically over the past few months, as though it was a message he composed specifically aimed at babs after watching her vlog - as opposed ot a message he pasted in the comments of thousands of YT vlogs in the hope that a few women will be willing to wriggle their toes. for him! she takes receiving the most meaningless, generic sales messages as personal compliments, because she's so desperate for attention - and the way she makes a huge deal out of every single one highlights her desperation for even the most basic scrap of attention. it's truly embarrassing. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Didn’t she have photos of herself, in the paddling pool, in a very low swimming costume with her very unsupported boobs hanging out where she’d labelled them Phil and Grant?? Drawing attention to them? Acknowledging they were out? And then acts offended that someone would dare message her about them? Hmmmmmm……..
(Estrogen keeps the connective tissue of your breasts hydrated and elastic. In the hormone's absence, mammary glands shrink, and the breasts become less firm and lose their shape. You may notice a sagging of the breasts in older women)

Give her another 10 years and she will be able to flop Phil and Grant over her shoulders and use them as travel pillow for when she goes to see her boyfriend Mickey Mouse. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good lord look at her pallor!!! 🤢 and those boobs! Have some self respect woman for the love of god!!!

7ABA2542-A6BF-42EC-804A-024F2C43EA92.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Just showed Mr Bev that pic of the grellow walloper and he visibly blanched when I asked him if he thought she had a cracking rack. He did ask me if she was terminally ill as he'd never seen anyone that colour before 🥺🥺!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Good lord look at her pallor!!! 🤢 and those boobs! Have some self respect woman for the love of god!!!

View attachment 1410399
Omg. She's looking worse and worse. And NO, Emma, when you read here, I don't mean in an aesthetic way I mean you look incredibly unhealthy. The shite you insist on shovelling into yourself and the exercise you insist on not doing, all in the name of "body positivity", is really taking its toll.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she has gone so far down the body positivity route that she just dosent care about how she looks anymore or how she is seen by anyone else, why would you put out a pic of yourself looking like that she looks so ill and like she just dosent want to make an effort about herself or her health.

View attachment 1410399

• Sick
At this point I'm amazed she isn't rocking in a corner over the fact that TT leaves Primary school next week 🙄

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220712_092034_com.instagram.android.jpg

Oh do duck off....another thing that only happened in the Fathead's mind!!!!
Edit: the grammar and sentence structure gave it away Bab ... you're gonna have to get up even earlier to get one over us 🐄 bags!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She’s pitiful to watch… her spiralling down the swanny is very near but unfortunately I can’t see her walk away from the attention , like a true narc even bad attention is attention. Her work has dried up everything she posts is either rehashed tit or copying someone. Her health is fucked and she’s gone more manic. Ffs spy 😂😂 tell her gtfo fast . Emma won’t take notice of what the rooms says cos we are all trolls and jealous of her, but seeing as you “spy” are a true babette do her a favour and talk to her.

Reactions: 17
WWECD 😳🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

She's totally written this herself 🤣

I'll tell you WECSH (what Emma Conway should do) She should duck off, and when she gets there she should duck off a bit more!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.