Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the piss saying she's missed a newsletter and now overwhelmed with end of term activities oh pull the other one it's got Xmas bells on it!!
With a daughter in Yr 6 the organisational kween should have been all over it!! Yes we haven't really done it the last 2 years but It's the same every year, sports days, transitions, meetings, assembly's. She is sooo easily 'overwhelmed' maybe she couldn't cut it as a secondary school teacher 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
I bleeping hate it when she sings instead of talking. JUST bleeping TALK WOMAN!

Reactions: 24
Imagine saying you have a jam packed schedule - and one of the reasons is an ice cream van.

Emma you do duck all every day. I’m sure you’ll cope with the overwhelming end of term “shenanigans”.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Overwhelmed, yes because for once it's not all about you. Missed a newsletter, absolutely not, you're just all scraped out of content.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What a load of nonsense. Time to dick about with that stupid tiki hut all weekend but no time to send a text in the mums WhatsApp group to get an update or someone to send you a copy of the newsletter via a photo - that group chat must have been buzzing all weekend with the party chat.

Reactions: 20
Oh do f*^k off!!! does f”*k all all day , then can’t even manage to get organised enough to realise that with just a week and a half of term left there may be a few school things to attend that will take you away from Netflix and the Tiki room bar. And how many children does she have ??? “Several” sports days - I think they’ll be 2 tops!!! . imagine holding down a job and mumin ? How does she think other people cope !!! if she’s feeling overwhelmed. They’ll probably be a leavers assembly for TT too , how will she cope with that ?!?!

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20220712_230139_com.instagram.android.jpg

What the fuckity duck is MumMin? Is she seriously taking the piss? Hasn't got time to buy bleeping fruit? Hold my beer... tomorrow I have to chase round my 90 year old dad's care package...we've realised he's been overcharged / fleeced by Birmingham city counci for the last year- I then have to get him to the QE for a scan as his recent x-ray showed something sinister so I'm trying to calm him down and to top it all off my lovely mate has to have a heart scan and I'm hoping to go with her. She has no bleeping clue about adulting and real life !!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Before she says it. It’s not a brummie thing to sing like a bleep!!
Definitely not a brummie thing. She literally hurts my ears every time she does it.

View attachment 1412397
What the fuckity duck is MumMin? Is she seriously taking the piss? Hasn't got time to buy bleeping fruit? Hold my beer... tomorrow I have to chase round my 90 year old dad's care package...we've realised he's been overcharged / fleeced by Birmingham city counci for the last year- I then have to get him to the QE for a scan as his recent x-ray showed something sinister so I'm trying to calm him down and to top it all off my lovely mate has to have a heart scan and I'm hoping to go with her. She has no bleeping clue about adulting and real life !!!!!
She’s trying to be cool. Almost certain it’s Mom Admin.

Reactions: 14
She missed one newsletter and now doesn’t know what’s going on? Is it not normal for most schools to now email the newsletter to parents (it’s what my sisters kids school does) so could she not just look back and see? Also don’t they normally have “dates for your diary” on every newsletter anyway. I get that some things might be last minute or whatever but surely most of the end of term things would have been planned and had dates for a few weeks now. She definitely knows when everything is happening. She just thinks making out she’s “overwhelmed” is ✨quirky✨ . It also gets lots of babettes DMing her saying they’re overwhelmed too so it ups her engagement at the same time. Win win🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg 😳 she really has pissed me off this evening 😤. I’ve had to swap shifts and swap my day off this week, so I could attend my little boys sports day and then take him and pick him up from the school disco.

Wtf has Babs had to do? I hate it when she thinks she’s being relatable 😒.
And f*ck off about fruit day, like it’s some huge task!! She’s just an relentless nauze 🙄

• Heart
Reboot of the famous TV series "Moomins" with a slightly new title... Coming to a TV screen near you! 👇👇👇 Gripping stuff.

Also, new thread title suggestion

Brummy mummy #116 -

"T'was the night before fruitmas, and all through the Hobbit house, Babba the hut lay gurning, the lazy old grouch".

Screenshot_2022-07-13-00-37-38-799~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
a little midnight treat to feast your eyes upon 🐮🛍 - guaranteed to haunt your nightmares!

and ofc babs has already worked out an excuse to justify cancelling fruit day! she literally managed it once, had a few "postponed" fruit days of all the hype ebay bids and breakdowns about "brutal" comments, and now it's basically been cancelled because she's such a "great mum" that - due to the pandemic - she totally forgot that sports day and school trips exists and her dedicated "mumming" didn't include reading the school newsletter. we all need to aks ourselves HWEMC (how will Emma Conway cope) - not knowing when the ice cream van is due to arrive?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

she's gonna be totally manic with all these new additions to her schedule. i'm not surprised fruit day was scribbled off the calendar! sorry kids, too much "mummin" no more after school melon or mango - the predictable return of the beige snacks! 👌🏻

Screenshot_20220713_001843.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I have a year 6, and have one of those letters. It's been downloaded to my phone, forwarded to my work email, saved to my desktop, screen shot from the Facebook group. And even still I'm checking it most days to make sure I'm not missing anything, because everything on it is super important to my child. Even now that Babs knows about the stuff she's thinking about it from the point of view of how inconvenient it is to her.

The last couple of weeks of a year 6 is for them to strut about like celebrities doing all the exciting things before they never set foot in primary school again. Soz that it's so inconvenient to you to be a part of your child's major life event.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh the poor love. She’s so overwhelmed. She missed a newsletter and doesn’t know when sports day is or when the ice cream van is coming 😢 Bless. It’s so hard when you have to quickly try to book holiday or swap shifts or beg for an hour out of work. I really feel for her.

What? She can just leave home whenever because she doesn’t do anything? She’s just upset she’ll have to not watch Netflix for a day? Oh. My bad. Thought she was a proper grown up for a minute there. My mistake.View attachment 1412268
And this is a copy of AP’s reel or moan earlier too. 🙄🙄🙄
I’m overwhelmed by this….
I’m triggered by that… duck off Babs, you have no life and no content!

What has she got to to?! Surely E will be at school enjoying these activities so what is Babs busy doing all day?! I don’t get it!! Unless she has to go and watch a sports day? Hope she doesn’t mock the exercise! She’s so pathetic. And why is she ordering uniform like it’s a massive emergency at 6am! She has weeks yet!

Reactions: 22
I email out our school newsletter EVERY Friday and EVERY Monday a copy is in reception for those who "don't check emails" 🙄.

We brace ourselves for parents like her ..ringing up panicking who haven't yet ordered their leavers hoody....put their name down for leavers assembly. ..but 99% of these are parents like you and I who work wether that's full or part time..juggle the commute..school drop offs..afterschool clubs.

She fannies round doing hauls and edits videos....she's manically panicking now and she is ordering school uniform. Because everyone else is.....

Wow!!!! Manically Mumin right there!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.