Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Nadurath Original suggestion was -

She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki twit looking for a bit more plastic tat.

I had to change it slightly as we aren’t allowed swears in the title

A warm welcome to any new people, the wiki is well worth a read. It can be accessed by pressing the pink button at the top of the page.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My first thread title! As someone who has been here since thread 3, think I need to celebrate with cocks in tins, aggressively holding my fist up and a new belt to hold my tits up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
The a spy amongst us 👀

how thrilling 🙄🙄

Blabs is a narcissistic fuckwit … pass it on 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The a spy amongst us 👀

how thrilling 🙄🙄

Blabs is a narcissistic fuckwit … pass it on 😘
I'm so excited about the spy!

Come on IC2000 we need to pull out all the stops now to fund out who it is!
Or alternatively we could ignore the boring twit and get back to Emma 🤣🤣🤣✌

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hi Claire! Hi Wet San! Whoever is the spy, you are very welcome. I’m wondering when the bbc are going to turn off the comments on that post, it’s getting a bit spicy for the beeb!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The funniest thing about the bbc thread is that the 2 “camp Babs” would make excellent tattlers with the way they are talking. They are behaving in the same , if not worse, way than tattlers! They are so dumb they can’t even see the hypocrisy.

Reactions: 24
What absolute sad fuckwit scrolls Tattle to find someone new to follow because if they’re on here they must be “successful and interesting”?! I’ve actually never read something so ridiculous, just scroll the discover/explore page on Instagram, it’s mainly accounts similar to ones you follow and interact with. It would be much less time consuming🤦🏻‍♀️ Emma’s followers (or family members) are so dumb🤣🤣🤣 and the same person then goes on to call the person she’s talking to ugly and say they need to get laid and have a tit job? Sounds like you’re describing babs there, I’m not gunna lie. Anyway hi whoever it is who left those comments, you’ll see this since you read here👋🏻 you’re a bleeping idiot. That is all🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I can’t get my head around it. “You think I’m one of you.” What does that achieve exactly?!? It’s a public forum so it’s not like she’s spying on behalf of people who can’t read it for themselves and reporting back to them?!? Just so odd. By all means read and disagree but you pretend to join in and think you’re winning?? It must be Babs, that’s just the sort of stooooopid thing she’d think was so clever of her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Damn the new thread closed at the wrong time. I cannot believe I was quoted in the post on the Beeb I laughed (we all screamed!) shooketh!

I’m going to print it out and put it in a little frame on my gallery wall next to my dead granny who watches over me whilst I sleep (rest in piece gran!) ☠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Damn the new thread closed at the wrong time. I cannot believe I was quoted in the post on the Beeb I laughed (we all screamed!) shooketh!

I’m going to print it out and put it in a little frame on my gallery wall next to my dead granny who watches over me whilst I sleep (rest in piece gran!) ☠
Just while you sleep, or while you shag your husba - oh, sorry. Never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t get my head around it. “You think I’m one of you.” What does that achieve exactly?!? It’s a public forum so it’s not like she’s spying on behalf of people who can’t read it for themselves and reporting back to them?!? Just so odd. By all means read and disagree but you pretend to join in and think you’re winning?? It must be Babs, that’s just the sort of stooooopid thing she’d think was so clever of her 🤣

🥚 Everyone posting on here is one of us. Unless they only make one or two comments and then delete their account....which is pathetic, worse than sliding into DMs because they delete their account before we can respond. 🤣😆

😆🤣🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm so excited about the spy!

Come on IC2000 we need to pull out all the stops now to fund out who it is!
Or alternatively we could ignore the boring twit and get back to Emma 🤣🤣🤣✌
i hope all you 🐮🛍 have your notebooks and scented gel pens at the ready! need to scout out the spy in Camp IC2000! she's likely pretty easy to spot - a tattler with heart-shaped sunnies or screenshot of her gunt hanging out over a pair of chub rub shorts or a huge number 18 as their avatar - an ode to kween babs and a secret signal that she's not a troll! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What a time for me to actually have something to do in real life lol……just read back…..she’s gonna regret big time her rant at the range…..hopefully the tiki bar of dreams is being built as we speak so she can get shitfaced and block out us nasty cowbags……me thinks bigger margarita glasses will have had to be panic bought….but hopefully not from the range 😂😂

Also these people saying on that page there’s a spy on here , well there’s more of us on babs social media accounts than the one fly in the tattle ointment on here …..allegedly 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm so confused Cowbags and it takes a LOT for me to be confused!!
Is Rosiebella playing a double bluff here and actively trying to bring people here cos the way she's carrying on she might aswell be. And the other idiot who reckons she's doing a Psych PhD 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What absolute sad fuckwit scrolls Tattle to find someone new to follow because if they’re on here they must be “successful and interesting”?! I’ve actually never read something so ridiculous, just scroll the discover/explore page on Instagram, it’s mainly accounts similar to ones you follow and interact with. It would be much less time consuming🤦🏻‍♀️ Emma’s followers (or family members) are so dumb🤣🤣🤣 and the same person then goes on to call the person she’s talking to ugly and say they need to get laid and have a tit job? Sounds like you’re describing babs there, I’m not gunna lie. Anyway hi whoever it is who left those comments, you’ll see this since you read here👋🏻 you’re a bleeping idiot. That is all🤪
as a pysch PhD student, this babette finds "the anger you display towards someone you don't know is bleeping fascinating"! i may not be studying psychology, but i find it fascinating that someone who make that statement and then go on to angrily slate Tara - who i assume is a total stranger - accusing her, with inaccurate grammar, of being trapped in a life she hates, being desperate to get laid and being "uggers". UGGERS?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

not only does that not sound like the language/grammar of a twelve year, let alone professional PhD student - although with babs representing a Master's qualification, i wouldn't be overly surprised - it's also a perfect example of the "hypocrisy" this individual mentions at the beginning of her comment! criticising people for calling out babs because she's a stranger online, and then angrily slating someone she doesn't know! i bet she's excelling at that pysch degree! 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Babs thinks some of *US* are babettes and actually interacts with us... what is this person's point? They haven't "infiltrated" tattle to actually defend the Kween, sooooo they're just here reading and... what?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is gold, Babs is going to be beyond manic now tattle is being named in comments and more babettes might be sent this way and see the true ways of their leader😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.