Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm still unearthing hilarious comments! here, babs proves that despite the fact she was "shaking" as she left the range at the shock of being exposed to such horrific sexist body-shaming that not only was she emotionally able to gurn for a few selfies, but she also managed to take a deep breathe, compose herself and bravely march up to an employee to quiz them on where she could find the weight loss motivational plaques aimed specifically at grooms - presumably if they had simply been able to direct her to the next aisle and she'd seen one encouraging men to lose weight prior to their wedding to ensure they look hot in their suit, she'd have continued with her day, content in the knowledge that her son would feel equally pressure to shrink himself for his wedding day as her girl, and that both were at equal risk of feeling body-shaming and developing body image issues. presumably babs would deem that a huge win in the fight equality! 💪🏻

Screenshot_20220707_211747.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Notice that someone called Paul keeps on linking stuff on the BBC Facebook page . One such link did make me laugh .. coincidence maybe? but there is someone on Amazon selling these boards and their shop is called SnowFlakeHeaven

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just wanted to say a big thank you to you horrible bunch of trolls for making me laugh so much in the last 24 hours. I have had a pretty crappy few weeks and this thread has been a real help to me, knowing however bad it gets, I'll never be as bad as babs😂
Anyway just wanted to thank you all for being so bloody hilarious. Between Babs and Boris its been a wild few days!

Also I'm going to say the hot weather is coming next week, so I predict her yearly post of her spread like butter over her bed in her pants!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m very confused… so a babette thinks she’s gone ‘undercover’ and infiltrated a *public* website that anyone can access? To defend Bab’s honour? Yet, I’ve not seen anyone defending Babs 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🧐 ok then…

Emma really does have the most idiotic followers… I’ll be side eyeing everyone I see ‘wearing a belt’ from now on… 👀
She’s clearly joining in if she thinks we think she’s one of us. A clear double bagger agent. Only if she’s joining in, for whatever reason she’s a bleeping tattler did none of these idiots not learn from MOD and her cronies that did similar “joined in to defend herself on threads” but actually ended up trolling (in their eyes) her mates. Rosiedickhead she’s not gonna be your mate so pipe down will ya

i'm still unearthing hilarious comments! here, babs proves that despite the fact she was "shaking" as she left the range at the shock of being exposed to such horrific sexist body-shaming that not only was she emotionally able to gurn for a few selfies, but she also managed to take a deep breathe, compose herself and bravely march up to an employee to quiz them on where she could find the weight loss motivational plaques aimed specifically at grooms - presumably if they had simply been able to direct her to the next aisle and she'd seen one encouraging men to lose weight prior to their wedding to ensure they look hot in their suit, she'd have continued with her day, content in the knowledge that her son would feel equally pressure to shrink himself for his wedding day as her girl, and that both were at equal risk of feeling body-shaming and developing body image issues. presumably babs would deem that a huge win in the fight equality! 💪🏻

View attachment 1400289
Sorry long day at work so if this has been said ignore me.
Wtf planet is this babette on? Without the smaller dress you’re not worthy?? Erm hate to point it out to be getting married some twit has already asked you so that deems you worthy. So that’s a moot point

View attachment 1400289
Sorry long day at work so if this has been said ignore me.
Wtf planet is this babette on? Without the smaller dress you’re not worthy?? Erm hate to point it out to be getting married some twit has already asked you so that deems you worthy. So that’s a moot point

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How does buying a pair of flip flops for your boy and him being on a school trip equal a whole day of "mumming" (whatever that means)?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
How does buying a pair of flip flops for your boy and him being on a school trip equal a whole day of "mumming" (whatever that means)?
At least she didn’t say mumdin

I still can’t get over 2 of the babettes admitting they’re on here and that they are doing it to put us😂
yeah, ok hun 🙄 you’re the worst kind of troll not us, we don’t pretend to like Emma whether it’s anonymous or not, we don’t follow her - she has a public forum for the most part none of us actually follow her we watch her stories on viewers. They on the other hand follow her, interact with her tit polls comment on her stories send her dms pretend to like her all whilst not only joining tattle but seeking out and commenting on her threads - it wouldn’t be so bad if you just admitted you read the threads but to admit you “join in and we think you’re one of us” means what you are posting is in agreement with our opinions. For her that’s doing her groupon psychology phd maybe she should really look if that is the field for her - we aren’t the sociopaths they are, but I guess she doesn’t want to look at her own behaviours or patterns

• Heart
Reactions: 32
At least she didn’t say mumdin

I still can’t get over 2 of the babettes admitting they’re on here and that they are doing it to put us😂
yeah, ok hun 🙄 you’re the worst kind of troll not us, we don’t pretend to like Emma whether it’s anonymous or not, we don’t follow her - she has a public forum for the most part none of us actually follow her we watch her stories on viewers. They on the other hand follow her, interact with her tit polls comment on her stories send her dms pretend to like her all whilst not only joining tattle but seeking out and commenting on her threads - it wouldn’t be so bad if you just admitted you read the threads but to admit you “join in and we think you’re one of us” means what you are posting is in agreement with our opinions. For her that’s doing her groupon psychology phd maybe she should really look if that is the field for her - we aren’t the sociopaths they are, but I guess she doesn’t want to look at her own behaviours or patterns
Sounds like Babs and Claire 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Sounds like Babs and Claire 🤣
I'm convinced one of them is Claire cos the nasty patronising way she was talking to people, and accusing genuine followers of being on here, sounds exactly like how Wet Claire would speak! She's way more intelligent than Babs and in my experience that makes for a right old super witch!!!

Reactions: 17
I'm convinced one of them is Claire cos the nasty patronising way she was talking to people, and accusing genuine followers of being on here, sounds exactly like how Wet Claire would speak! She's way more intelligent than Babs and in my experience that makes for a right old super witch!!!
Second it’s Claire, wet San seems like the grellow one unable to string a coherent sentence together. Where as Claire just seems bitter and the type to come on here slating her sister then defending her on other socials

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her numbers haven’t grown to what she hoped 😂 and any new followers won’t stay long . What a bore that woman is..

• Haha
Second it’s Claire, wet San seems like the grellow one unable to string a coherent sentence together. Where as Claire just seems bitter and the type to come on here slating her sister then defending her on other socials
Claire is definitely bitter and twisted, and would absolutely come on here, she's a writer after all 🤣🤣🤣
What's that old saying "there's many a true word said in jest" 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Whoever it is said we think they are ‘one of us’ which suggests they join in and actively post. Would C slag off her sis? I don’t think she’d be able to stop herself calling people out for being horrible about Babs. My money is on Margot 😂🐶👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm surprised she hasn't done a reel of herself with James Blunt's "The Greatest" playing over it 🙄🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Angry
Whoever it is said we think they are ‘one of us’ which suggests they join in and actively post. Would C slag off her sis? I don’t think she’d be able to stop herself calling people out for being horrible about Babs. My money is on Margot 😂🐶👀
Maybe it's stepladder Stevie. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.