Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another hello fresh ad. And she’s cocked it up yet again! What she says the discounts are and what she has written are different. Is it 60% or 50%, 25% or 35% babs? How you are still getting these ads, I have no idea.

Reactions: 20
Yet another hello fresh ad. And she’s cocked it up yet again! What she says the discounts are and what she has written are different. Is it 60% or 50%, 25% or 35% babs? How you are still getting these ads, I have no idea.
She’s rehashed the one from a month or so ago and written the new offer on. What a lazy arse

• Angry
  • Haha
It’s snack time in the Unicorn household. Was about to reach for an apple and a black coffee but I thought WWECD and have sent Mr Unicorn to the shops for cocks in cans, chocolate and some smash.
🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I have said this before but seriously her family should not be using Hello Fresh. They are 2 adults, she has ALL the time in the world given she doesn't work, yes babs this IS NOT a job. She could go food shopping, research new healthy yummy recipes and make them every single day. At weekends, the kids and Set could get involved. She does not need boxes where everything is pre-portioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
WWECD - What Would Entitled Cuntface Do?

That’s how I’ll be using it anyway. Thanks babs 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have said this before but seriously her family should not be using Hello Fresh. They are 2 adults, she has ALL the time in the world given she doesn't work, yes babs this IS NOT a job. She could go food shopping, research new healthy yummy recipes and make them every single day. At weekends, the kids and Set could get involved. She does not need boxes where everything is pre-portioned.
To be fair Steve is the cook in their house and he works full time!

It's so embarrassing that she can't cook. Steve must get really annoyed, my husband is a 'can't cook, won't cook' and it riles me! (but I'm a decent cook so even if he was to bother to learn now I would still prefer my own cooking ha!)

Oh no … we’ll never hear the end of this. It might replace Colin and the foot fetish.

She really must be starved of attention if she’s so taken aback by this comment.

Btw Babs your matron chest is not desirable but some men will comment on any cleavage they see.
whoever referred to babs' "cracking rack" as "tip top" may well be deluded, but also missed the opportunity to compliment her on her "top tits", which, quite frankly, would have worked better as a pun. 👌🏻

Thread suggestion:
Brummy Mummy #116 - tip tops, "top tits" and a tat tip up in top top!

or

Brummy Mummy #116 - tacky tippexed talons, tip tops and a tat tip up in top top!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
whoever referred to babs' "cracking rack" as "tip top" may well be deluded, but also missed the opportunity to compliment her on her "top tits", which, quite frankly, would have worked better as a pun. 👌🏻

or

Brummy Mummy #116 - tacky tippexed talons, tip tops and a tat tip up in top top!
I'm pulling this one out of your post cos it needs to be the next thread name!

Thread suggestion: @AliceInWanderLost
Brummy Mummy #116 - tip tops, "top tits" and a tat tip up in top top!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s snack time in the Unicorn household. Was about to reach for an apple and a black coffee but I thought WWECD and have sent Mr Unicorn to the shops for cocks in cans, chocolate and some smash.
🤣🤣
I hope Mr Unicorn 🦄 isn’t riding a bike down canal street

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair Steve is the cook in their house and he works full time!

It's so embarrassing that she can't cook. Steve must get really annoyed, my husband is a 'can't cook, won't cook' and it riles me! (but I'm a decent cook so even if he was to bother to learn now I would still prefer my own cooking ha!)
I feel for Steve but also don’t. He could put his foot down and make the yellow beast do some actual work around the home given she doesn’t work and he does. But no he panders to her by doing it all. Although maybe he actually cooks something not beige (doubt it though…)

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220712_130450_com.instagram.android.jpg

So much going on in this pic...the 🤡 make up. Revolting tic tac nails and too tight rings. As for the poor 🐶..will noone rescue the poor bugger? He's probably scared she's gonna eat him ! I reckon she buys biscuits solely for herself. If it were me,I'd bake a cake or make cookies but she's such a basic idle witch she wouldn't even entertain the idea of baking. I wonder if her mate eats healthily and Bab has to take biscuits cos no way on god's green earth would a piece of fruit voluntarily pass her lips!

• Haha
🤣🤣
Hope he made it home without a dip in the canal! 🤣

She’s rehashed the one from a month or so ago and written the new offer on. What a lazy arse
Just watched it, she's got last weeks tit nails on 🤣

Last edited:
"Emma Conway Investigates" has just finished me. A serious Babette suggestion. Where do you start with these cretins 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.