Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such a ridiculous waste of money 🙄 A school mum I know had a proper wooden bar built in her garden with a BBQ and pizza oven which is a bit ott, but she hosts all the time. She’s had PTA meetings for us there and is always on social media with different people round there - it’s got a tv and lovely seating outside. WTActualF are Babs and PUS gonna do? Make a drink outside then go in and watch telly? They don’t sit outside in the evenings, don’t host friends, don’t have loads of family gatherings. It’s. Such. A. Waste. Of. Money. Tacky and tit, like everything she does, and completely totally and utterly pointless. That one post and that’s it. Done. twit.

Oh and I’m just editing to add - the comments 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 I actually despair. Who are all these crazy weirdos saying that it’s amazing, so much fun, that Stephen is brilliant and they need him in their lives?! One woman said she aspires to be like them when she gets married and have kids! I mean, really?!! I know I shouldn’t slate them as I used to be a fully fledged Babette but even then I used to think she spent too much on complete tit and that he never seemed like he was bothered by her. Why don’t these people seem to realise everything she posts is for attention and her true self is a selfish bellend who just wants to watch telly and eat crap all day?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As predicted, the tackiest decor imaginable for the ridiculous tiki bar.
i'm definitely gonna take a tingo on her stealing the kids' flower garlands from the disney carnival parade to hang all over the bar. the hawaian shirts i didn't predict - but the entire set up is predictably tacky. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and why was she making a huge deal about that tiki bar sign, as though she had ordered one that was three sizes too big? it looks as though it's the perfect size to hang across the front of the bar. she makes such a huge, unnecessary drama about everything solely for content. it's truly pathetic.

and i swear her neighbours must absolutely detest her. because it's not as though she's demanded steve construct a tiki bar and continued with her day - she'll be out, taken a few photos and sat out in the sunshine enjoying a drink while her kids play outside. she will have been in the garden shrieking orders and aggressively ordering steve around to pose gormlessly for photos, absolutely drunk off her tits on pimms and malibu, and parading around in her swimming costume. i bet they rue the day the conways moved in, and tarnished their street! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
WHAT DA duck SHE LOOK LIKE!
This reminds me of the person who gets drunk and annoying,but thinks they are hilarious and everyone loves how wacky and funny they are,when really everyone has second hand embarrassment for them and thinks they are a twit.This Emma but instead of her being drunk and thinking shes hilarious and wacky,she thinks by doing stuff like this on social everyone loves her and thinks shes hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So many people commenting about building a bar - but that’s not what they’ve done is it? They’ve put up a rickety shop bought frame that won’t survive a rain storm. They haven’t built an actual structure that will last for years. It’s just cheap tat, like everything she has or does. Why can’t her followers see the difference?!? They all must be as drunk as she is 🤣

Reactions: 25
This reminds me of the person who gets drunk and annoying,but thinks they are hilarious and everyone loves how wacky and funny they are,when really everyone has second hand embarrassment for them and thinks they are a twit.This Emma but instead of her being drunk and thinking shes hilarious and wacky,she thinks by doing stuff like this on social everyone loves her and thinks shes hilarious
*puts the drink down*

😂😂😂😂

She’s swanning off with a new tiki bar and the rest of us are left worried about how we are gonna pay for our bills ina few months.
Ugh actually makes me feel sick. She’s just not in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my god, I bet the neighbours are fuming, the tacky Conways will be the talk of the street. I know I’d be gawping if my neighbours spent £250 on a silly garden bar. It’s just going to perch in that tiny triangular, multi-level garden, adorned with tat that shopaholic Babs sourced during a 5 a.m. spending spree.

I’ve said this before, but there’s no need to wear a swimming costume at home in your garden, unless of course you’re a grellow exhibitionist called Emma Conway. Most people who possess common sense just wear shorts and a vest top. Are we going to be treated to Babala Anderson in her red cossie telling the internet how she can now wee by moving her gusset to the side? 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh my god, I bet the neighbours are fuming, the tacky Conways will be the talk of the street. I know I’d be gawping if my neighbours spent £250 on a silly garden bar. It’s just going to perch in that tiny triangular, multi-level garden, adorned with tat that shopaholic Babs sourced during a 5 a.m. spending spree.

I’ve said this before, but there’s no need to wear a swimming costume at home in your garden, unless of course you’re a grellow exhibitionist called Emma Conway. Most people who possess common sense just wear shorts and a vest top. Are we going to be treated to Babala Anderson in her red cossie telling the internet how she can now wee by moving her gusset to the side? 🤮
Babella Anderson needs to be in the Wiki pmsl 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So School Mum Mel has put on the Yr 6 party and sounds like she's done a fab job!
And here's Babs the twit bigging herself up AGAIN saying SHE'S SO GLAD SHE TOOK THE CAKES AND POP 🤦‍♀️🙄🤬 Bore the duck off Emma! God forbid you actually chipped in when you're probably the wealthiest parent in that class 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So School Mum Mel has put on the Yr 6 party and sounds like she's done a fab job!
And here's Babs the twit bigging herself up AGAIN saying SHE'S SO GLAD SHE TOOK THE CAKES AND POP 🤦‍♀️🙄🤬 Bore the duck off Emma! God forbid you actually chipped in when you're probably the wealthiest parent in that class 🤬🤬
I thought the same! I’d be embarrassed to show off that I’d spent around £350/400 on a bar and tat for my garden then in the same breath talk about a mum spending a fortune on a party for ALL of my child’s class! Bloody awful. Why didn’t Babs hire a hall and someone who provides decorations, a DJ, order a massive Dominos?!? Would have been such a better use of money than a crappy bar and a few ASOS swimming costumes she’s going to try on next week! But then I guess it would require; A way too much effort, B a willingness to do something for someone else, C communicating with other mums who, let’s face it, probably hate Babs and D a lot of time for an event she couldn’t get much content out of. So she’s never going to do it, not even for the golden girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And here's Babs the twit bigging herself up AGAIN saying SHE'S SO GLAD SHE TOOK THE CAKES AND POP 🤦‍♀️🙄🤬Bore the duck off Emma! God forbid you actually chipped in when you're probably the wealthiest parent in that class 🤬🤬
It wasn't even pop it was squash 🤣 so a bottle of squash and some shop bought cakes, £10 at the most.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I mean we all knew she'd buy that Tiki bar but they are the least 'sit out in the garden' type of a couple, NEVER have any friends over or even stay up late. Totally bleeping braggy, pointless and will be a wrecked in the first rain shower. Wasted and tasteless in the current climate we're in.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1403930

She's found a new home for Ste's balls?
Has her tit melted in the hea

I also really don’t get the point of the tiki bar…. She claims she rarely drinks so what is she gonna just stand in their garden drinking diet cocks outta plastic cups?

And also….we are very lucky in our house that we have nornally had a small amount of disposable income left at the end of the month….. but with the price rises and talk of energy prices rising again we are really cutting back/looking to cut back…..Imagine most of her viewers won’t be in the position to be buying £200 tiki bars… and will be cutting back and looking at ways to save money! It’s just totally totally unrelatable.
I’d maybe muster up abit of respect for her if she tried to show some money saving tips, ways to entertain the kids on a budget over the summer or home bargains/Poundland bargains.
She’s banging on about Halloween tack and we are looking at ways we can cut the heating out next winter!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She reminds me of a woman I saw once in sainsburys who looked liked she needed her thighs ironing 🤔
she's shared a full photo - where she hasn't deleted half her body - on FB, presumably so that nobody can question her body confidence! what a treat! 🤣

her hands are so swollen, they genuinely resemble trotters - that photo where she's taking a drink from steve is barely recognisable as a hand! 🤢 - and those legs! she's at a point where her thighs merge into her feet, with no visible knees or ankles - and those straps are her ankles are cutting off the blood to her feet, in the same way that her wedding ring is stopping the circulation. it's grim. she'd do far better concentrating in her health that focusing all her attention in showing off an overpriced tat bar adorned with plastic tat, and further destroying her health downing sugary alcohol. priorities, babs! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and steve's sunglasses! although admittedly, they are an improvement on babs' tacky heart-shaped sunnies the shape does not suit him. and as for the deluded babettes presumably attempting to flatter babs by complimenting her on her choice in gormless husband - seriously?! steve is not hot/dishy/a legend or whoever else the babettes are describing him. 🤢🤢

IMG_20220709_203415.jpg

FB_IMG_1657394922192.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.