Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting a right kick in over this. As someone just pointed out - β€œfrom the woman paid to promote weight watchers microwave meals”

She really is the Qween of Karen ain’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What are these idiots on thd BBC100 post actually achieving by admitting they're reading here. One even said they come here for a laugh! Well, all I can say is "you're welcome" 🀣🀣🀣🀣 We know we are hilarious πŸ˜‚

And why are they defending her? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Do they seriously think she'll care! Like seriously! She doesn't give a duck about them. They're just money to her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I bet Babs is jittering away in a corner of the hobbit house muttering "how could it go so wrong??" over and over to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s like they think she’s their real life bestie!! She’s welcome to them and they are welcome to her!! But boy am I enjoying this failure if flabs it did not go as she anticipated πŸ˜‚ another crash landing for flabba babilla.. her vanity is beyond anything I’ve known in my long life, framing a pic of herself to put it amongst the other tit pics of herself to stare at 🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It’s like they think she’s their real life bestie!! She’s welcome to them and they are welcome to her!! But boy am I enjoying this failure if flabs it did not go as she anticipated πŸ˜‚ another crash landing for flabba babilla.. her vanity is beyond anything I’ve known in my long life, framing a pic of herself to put it amongst the other tit pics of herself to stare at 🀒
Well someone's got to love and adore her!
Her Husband clearly doesn't!
Her kids won't when they grow up and reflect on the life she has given them.
Her friends don't,,,,,,, oh no wait - she's got no friends πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Between Boris and Bab, I can't keep up this week.

Also, hi to our spy πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ. Though I'm unsure how you spy, on a public forum. Very confusing, sounds like something Bab would say πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
i love how this babette, who presumably works at the range, doesn't realise that she wasn't reducing those weight loss plaques to Β£1 as a direct result of babs' heroic win against the patriarchy! she was told to move them because they were already a product the range had decided not to restock and had reduced accordingly - yet this babette is clearly very proud of her involvement in whacking lower prices on the plaques, thus making body shaming more affordable and accessible for all women! an extra few pounds saved to use as weight loss motivation! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Screenshot_20220707_164541.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cowbags, oh what fun if E is the mystery tattler 🀣

Also whilst Babs sorts her extension, here is one for Steve's shed!!!

Screenshot_20220707-165628_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Not a very bright bunch are they these Babettes? Where do they think they are? On a series of Allo Allo? Is Babs newly framed pic really the "Fallen Madonna with the big boobies?" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m trying to keep up but having some teenage unicorn dramas 😭 Thought Babs said it gets easier as they get older.

love the comment on bbc100 about how all we do is rehash stuff. 🀣 Babs is kween of the rehash 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not a very bright bunch are they these Babettes? Where do they think they are? On a series of Allo Allo? Is Babs newly framed pic really the "Fallen Madonna with the big boobies?" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This made me laugh and my colleague in my office thinks I've lost the plot

"Listen very carefully I shall say this only once" ***in bad French accent 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sure Emma will be delighted to learn that one of her loyal followers is trolling her on here, for science of course

• Haha
I just find it hilarious that most of us on here keep it to here! These 1000's of negative comments she's had yesterday on all of the news channel socials are from people who probably don't even know who she is, or know about Tattle! Well they do now thanks to our mate Rosiebella πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘βœŒ

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ooh allo allo, takes me back to watching TV with my parents.

"Does nobody hear the cries of a poor old woman?"(Bedridden Babs)

And of yesterday's continuing saga...

"Shut up, you silly old bat!
What-a mistake-a to make-a!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.