Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly aaarrrgggh the pop man wasn’t just a thing you had you dick. Masons pop was all over Brum and probably elsewhere but def Brum since at least the 1950s (my uncle used to scale the walls to Nick the bottles and get pennies back from handing them back in) and also the co-op dairy used to deliver pop. Mainly lemonade, cream soda and dandelion & burdock ffs you aren’t special Emma!
well you are because we only had pop at Christmas and Easter and council pop the rest of the time but that’s not the point!
Next she will be talking about the Chinese delivery van (that drove round roads and cooked the food whilst you waited because there wasn’t the “normal” take always there are now) that came to each area once a week or energy sandwiches

oh wait you were a middle to upper class brummIE wasn’t you head? Your family were not the 1/10 in the 80d that most of us were scrimping and saving, your biggestgrip was you only had one bleeping car you absolutemelt.
I wish she’d stop trying to make out she was relatable by talking about this stuff Birmingham (and the country) in the 80s growing up was the worst of times and the best of times but she still has no clue
I remember the Alpine pop man and the Corona one. We also used to get a chip van come round on a Friday evening. Real treat if you got some!

Reactions: 19
We also get this other weird thing when we were kids!
A man would drive around in a van and play a loud tune to let us know he was in our street.
His van was usually brightly coloured and it had a "mind that child" sign on the back.
He'd advertise his goods in the window.

We called him the Ice Cream Man!

Is that just a Midlands thing?
Did I make that up?
Did I just invent the word ice cream 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I definitely drank water in the 80's and I drank ribena and squash and probably cheap OJ and two of my neighbours had the pop man deliver to them, we were only allowed pop on birthdays and Christmas so I was jealous of those who the pop man went to. See how interesting that is Babs, not at all, so can you guess where I'm going with this, your story about water etc was not interesting and your daughter at 11 can help herself to a glass of water and whilst she is at it can she pour you a glass or ten as you still don't seem to be drinking any water and your skin is crying out for it.

Reactions: 19
OK she has made me mad now, so all the men and only men that have sent her massages she is going to start naming them, even though she just said they have pictures of there kids mom's family etc on there sm, what someone dosent agree with you so you are going to out there profile so everyone can either send them horrible message or spy on there profile, your just as bad as the people sending the messages.
That's doxxing and actually is illegal babs, if u start this we'll get our own police files ready! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We had a pop man (can't say the name of the company because it's oddly specific to my area but known nationally). We also drank Corporation Pop (water) and I'm about 5 or 7 years younger than babs. As always, she's talking out of her arse.

Reactions: 16
Oh god, I hope all the talk of sports day isn’t a lead up to her trying to recreate that viral clip of the mum who fell over and mooned the whole school!
Run?? No such luck, only thing Babs "runs" for is the ice cream truck!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What has she got to to?! Surely E will be at school enjoying these activities so what is Babs busy doing all day?! I don’t get it!! Unless she has to go and watch a sports day? Hope she doesn’t mock the exercise! She’s so pathetic. And why is she ordering uniform like it’s a massive emergency at 6am! She has weeks yet!
that will be exactly why she's so frazzled. the prospect of "multiple" - which, for those who don't speak "babs", means "two" 🤦🏻‍♀️ - sports days, where she has to face other parents and potentially be expected to participate in a race! her next few days of "mummin" tasks - thus the reasoning behind her ditching fruit day - will essentially involve her scribbling gel pen lists in a notebook, to prepare an excuse to get herself out of having take part in a parents' egg and race, because the mere thought of exercise causes a flare of "anxiety"! with extreme shortness of breathe at the mere thought of exercise - babs being forced into shuffling her way, huffing and puffing, across a field towards a finish line would leave her feeling wobbly, both emotionally and physically - with those unsupported "top tits" rippling atop her gunt.

she will definitely be using her self-diagnosed "asthma" as an excuse to avoid joining in, along with the standard reminder that she has a numb back/leg/fanny, and waving her inhaler around for clout, while using the day as fashion show, dressing in a frock and chub rub short combo, to ensure she isn't appropriately dressed to participate in a race, just in case one of the kids insists - paired with either clumpy docs or those hideous nude heels, and an ugly designer bag to conceal her gunt. instead, she'll spend sports day on the sidelines, embarrassing "her" girl by wearing those tacky heart-shaped sunnies, manically screaming channelling thise old-guy-at-the-park vibes as she acts as erin's personal cheerleader, complete with a "you GO, girl!" banner, with a photo of erin surrounded in hearts.

as for ethan's sports day, she'll find an excuse not to even attend - she will prioritise netflix or there will be an imminent weather forecast of "too much air", and she'll spend the day in bed, downing sugary snacks, filming stories of herself "weeping" at the thought of it being erin's last ever primary school sport's day, while editing a reel she prioritised filming while at erin's sports day mocking exercise and sharing fabricated stories about how some of erin's "tween" female friends complimented her on her hair/frock/sunnies/great "mumming". 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've just read today's grid post! Wow! Just wow!!!!! She really cannot take ANY kind of criticism can she!? She makes out like she's some damaged delicate little girl that has been caused by people prying into her life!
Emma, you put yourself online in the most gross ugly disgusting ways and then you cry when people with half decent eye sight point out the truth!!!
You earn an absolute bleeping fortune from this sick twisted world of Social Media so suck it up, grow up, and SHUT THE duck UP!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've just read today's grid post! Wow! Just wow!!!!! She really cannot take ANY kind of criticism can she!? She makes out like she's some damaged delicate little girl that has been caused by people prying into her life!
Emma, you put yourself online in the most gross ugly disgusting ways and then you cry when people with half decent eye sight point out the truth!!!
You earn an absolute bleeping fortune from this sick twisted world of Social Media so suck it up, grow up, and SHUT THE duck UP!
I always find when I read your posts, I love how eloquently @Lady Doodle uses the word duck 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry if I’m being daft but she’s donated money from the quiz but hasn’t told how much she’s donated? So in all fairness she could of donated a fiver and pocketed the rest?!!! Surely if you paid to be part of it you’d wanna know?
not only has she purposefully ensured the amount she donated was hidden, she also shared the email thanking her for her generous donation, as it's such a "fantastic gift"! not only am i skeptical as to how much of the money raised by her quiz was actually donated to the promised charity, and how much she dishonestly pocketed as profit, she's also obviously taken full credit for the donation, when she didn't donate a single penny of her own money! begging people to buy tickets for a quiz out of sheer desperation because they're not selling, whacking in a pair of mickey ears and allowing your son to play his euphonium online is not a "fantastic gift" and it's vile that she's lapping up the credit and praise - just as she does each time she poses outside the hospital with a giant cheque for a photo opp, or when she received that bleeping award for her fundraising efforts and generous donations! 😡

duck off babs. it's a hospital so close to your heart and that you're so grateful to, yet you refuse even to donate gifted bleeping toys for the kids on the ward to play with, let alone chuck a few quid their way. i genuinely don't know how she lives with herself, and honestly, if i were a babette who had bought quiz tickets, I'd be sending her a DM requesting she share the amount she raised and donated - although presumably that's "private" information, and anyone who asked would be subjected to her block/delete boundaries.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.