Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has she got to to?! Surely E will be at school enjoying these activities so what is Babs busy doing all day?! I don’t get it!! Unless she has to go and watch a sports day? Hope she doesn’t mock the exercise! She’s so pathetic. And why is she ordering uniform like it’s a massive emergency at 6am! She has weeks yet!
E has always struck me as a sensible, knowledgeable child. If Babs doesn’t know when something is happening…ask her, I am sure E will know.

Reactions: 20
E has always struck me as a sensible, knowledgeable child. If Babs doesn’t know when something is happening…ask her, I am sure E will know.
E probably didn’t want her to know! Didn’t want her turning up at sports day in a toddler outfit and shrieking from the sidelines and comparing chub rub shorts with the other mums.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ste will have to get the fruit... Oh ffs!!
Here's an idea drop the kids off at school, go to the nearest shop.. Job done!! If u didn't turn everything into a full day's mission around home bargains or b&m u can actually get other stuff done!
She doesn't have the ability ro walk into just 1 shop, buy what she Needs and walk out again.

Reactions: 22
Oh god, budget Pam Ayres is back. Babs, give up the "poetry", a 5 year old could do better. Oh dear a few comments about your appearance have got to you, of course Stevie isn't going to say they were right (although probably does agree with lots of what was said), but I'm going to guess she will still be flashing her gunt, not so cracking rack and granny pants(nothing against granny pants I love them but not flashed over the internet) at every opportunity

Reactions: 21
That's what I don't get. When I was Ethan's age even I could tell you what I was doing when. I was not the most streetwise of children, but had my head screwed on in that way.

Reactions: 17
No words for essentially a stay at home Mum who will have had the same newsletter on the same day for the past 6/7 years.
MumMin also made me vomit a little bit. Who even says that.

Honest to duck. I’m so not in the mood for this one. It’s my day off and what am I doing going to sodding work because we are so short staffed I can’t leave my team in the tit. In this heat, back in masks taking calls from genuinely mentally unwell people and she has the audacity to moan about being wobbly about vitriol she had online last week from a post she copied and put out there.

Emma I don’t give a duck if your fat, thin, yellow or pink. I don’t care you think a WeightLoss tool is damaging to peoples body image (it’s not) I call you out because. You. Are. A. Hypocritical. Cuntbag. who has no real thoughts or ideas of her own who thinks a visual weight loss aid is damaging but plaster signs around your home showing “calories don’t count” like there isn’t an obesity crisis in the uk, mocks exercise but does ads for fabletics and Fitbit, refuses to parent your children, pits your children against each other to vie for mommy’s love, sells out your whole family’s Medical issues for content and doesn’t block just because people “mock” your appearance I was blocked last week because I highlighted you were a hypocrite (as above) you lie as easily as you lie and bab you’re the Kween of being a lazy arse.
Crawl back into the hole whence you came this life ain’t for you

oh and I’m missing today my twins awards assembly even though as teenagers I’m sure they’re glad and my oh can’t go as he keeps the country running so cunts like you can stay on the internet/5g to annoy the tit outta the likes of me but yeah you moan about how stressful your life is whilst still in your pit at 7am and your husband does it all

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How did she ever cope when she had a proper job?!?! Mind you she probably did the bare minimum at work although she did seem to do more at home in the beginning.

How can she not know what's going on with her kids end of school stuff? I bet she does and this is all for attention and effect. How can anyone believe this woman is busy?! She does nothing! Literally nothing.
I've been up since 6am, got some work done (proper work Babs, not faffing about on "ticky tocky"etc), hung washing out, got the bedding on to wash, awaiting a Sainsbury delivery with .....shock! ....Horror!!....FRUIT in my delivery! Imagine that!! Then I'm doing bit more work (I have a part-time work from home admin job!) before going to my gym session with my trainer and in between all this I'm also managing to keep on top of what my grandchildren are doing at school as I am doing drop off and pick up and - amazingly-I KNOW when their sports day is! They're not even my kids!!🤣

She is the most lazy utterly tit mother on the planet. And she gets uglier by the day!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh god, budget Pam Ayres is back. Babs, give up the "poetry", a 5 year old could do better. Oh dear a few comments about your appearance have got to you, of course Stevie isn't going to say they were right (although probably does agree with lots of what was said), but I'm going to guess she will still be flashing her gunt, not so cracking rack and granny pants(nothing against granny pants I love them but not flashed over the internet) at every opportunity
“I ain’t got time to look at the kids newsletter, I’m penning a poem for all the blokes online”
SO OVERWHELMED

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Surely if you were that body confident you wouldn’t need to ask your husband if you were That unattractive! You’d be happy in your own skin that you couldn’t care if some people don’t find you attractive!

Also in this week her confidence has been so knocked hasn’t she posted a picture of herself in swimwear in a paddling pool!! Not really thag action of a women who’s been really upset and questioning the way she looks!!

Reactions: 27
Tiki bars AKA as cultural appropriation. Once done appropriating it’s then called landfill fodder. Neither are good but ya know these influencers are good eggs really so that makes everything okay.

Ordering uniform is potentially a few clicks on 2/3 websites max - it’s hardly Nobel prize worthy work!!

Reactions: 23
Hang on!

All the people who fat shamed her were men!!!!! I think not Emma, I saw 100's of comments about you from women too!

I hope the papers pick up on this! Singling out men in general as being "mean". And all this from a woman who was fighting for equality in the weight loss tool stakes 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️

Good god woman, give it up!!!! 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s obviously not friends with any of the mums. Even if she had missed the newsletter (I’ve missed bits off my sons school newsletter before! But I do have a proper job and a busy life!) but one of the other mums I’m friends with has mentioned ‘oh did you see’ or someone posts on the year group closed Facebook group. You always find out one way or another. Which leads me to believe she isn’t friends with any of the other mums.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hang on!

All the people who fat shamed her were men!!!!! I think not Emma, I saw 100's of comments about you from women too!

I hope the papers pick up on this! Singling out men in general as being "mean". And all this from a woman who was fighting for equality in the weight loss tool stakes 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️

Good god woman, give it up!!!! 🤬
I’ve just been thinking this and went back to look at some of the posts. More women called her out than men did.

• Haha
Why isn't she ordering the uniform when TT is there, or better still, get off her fat arse and go to the shop so Ezza can try it on!!!!! Its part of the fun!!!

Why isn't she ordering the uniform when TT is there, or better still, get off her fat arse and go to the shop so Ezza can try it on!!!!! Its part of the fun!!!
Same as stationary shopping - my kids even now love that part. But no she will do it alone, for a haul video and poor Erin will be stuck with zebra pens and a pencil case her mom choose for the year

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh god, I hope all the talk of sports day isn’t a lead up to her trying to recreate that viral clip of the mum who fell over and mooned the whole school!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god, I hope all the talk of sports day isn’t a lead up to her trying to recreate that viral clip of the mum who fell over and mooned the whole school!
I was thinking exactly the same!!! You know she would LOVE that to happen to her!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.