Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
She blocked me for asking for a photo of her standing up in those jeans because she only posted a pic of herself sitting in them. Don't think that was trolling...just a request to see the fit around the waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have a year 6, and have one of those letters. It's been downloaded to my phone, forwarded to my work email, saved to my desktop, screen shot from the Facebook group. And even still I'm checking it most days to make sure I'm not missing anything, because everything on it is super important to my child. Even now that Babs knows about the stuff she's thinking about it from the point of view of how inconvenient it is to her.

The last couple of weeks of a year 6 is for them to strut about like celebrities doing all the exciting things before they never set foot in primary school again. Soz that it's so inconvenient to you to be a part of your child's major life event.

• Heart

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
She is getting a right kick in over this. As someone just pointed out - “from the woman paid to promote weight watchers microwave meals”

She really is the Qween of Karen ain’t she

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm so confused Cowbags and it takes a LOT for me to be confused!!
Is Rosiebella playing a double bluff here and actively trying to bring people here cos the way she's carrying on she might aswell be. And the other idiot who reckons she's doing a Psych PhD 🙄

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Why does she care what people call ice pops? She's so aggressive and boring. Most people are getting up on a Monday for work and this lump is banging on that she is right because it is a 'tip top', which isn't that also what she calls the tip, at the top of the tiny house?
One of the things that I love about the UK is the use of language. Regionally we have different names for loads of products, different swear words, different greetings, different descriptions, different accents and dialects etc etc It is fascinating but Babs just brings it down to 'i am right and you are all wrong'. Sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Sorry if I’m being daft but she’s donated money from the quiz but hasn’t told how much she’s donated? So in all fairness she could of donated a fiver and pocketed the rest?!!! Surely if you paid to be part of it you’d wanna know?

• Angry
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've just read today's grid post! Wow! Just wow!!!!! She really cannot take ANY kind of criticism can she!? She makes out like she's some damaged delicate little girl that has been caused by people prying into her life!
Emma, you put yourself online in the most gross ugly disgusting ways and then you cry when people with half decent eye sight point out the truth!!!
You earn an absolute fucking fortune from this sick twisted world of Social Media so suck it up, grow up, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

• Heart

Noodlecat

I have nothing to add at all since you (non-spying) cow bags are so fabulous at making excellent points while being extremely witty and smart. I just want to say that we are not angry because we watch her—we are angry because she is getting paid for lying, being stuck in the 1950s with her views about men and women (and everything else), and uses her family - particularly her children and ailing father for views and to make money. Who wouldn't be angry at that level of stupidity and immorality?

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
What are these idiots on thd BBC100 post actually achieving by admitting they're reading here. One even said they come here for a laugh! Well, all I can say is "you're welcome" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 We know we are hilarious 😂

And why are they defending her? 🤦‍♀️ Do they seriously think she'll care! Like seriously! She doesn't give a fuck about them. They're just money to her!!!

• Haha

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Also why not publicly congratulate TT on 200k? I'm sure I remember TT doing something really lovely and thoughtful for her when she hit a milestone ??
Because she is a petty - insecure - attention seeking (the list goes on) individual who's only happiness is derived from her own (assumed) self importance.

It truly says a lot about people when they lack the capacity to feel joy for others.

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
What’s the point of the tiki bar? Like I know we’ll get a grid post of Stephen and Babs doing a cheers with stupid hats on and cocktails but then what?

They won’t sit there, drink and have a conversation. They will go back inside and wrap themselves in dirty blankets and watch tv. Then the tiki bar will be relocated to the “Up Up Graveyard” to store plastic boxes and collect dust.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

chipstick

VIP Member
Damn the new thread closed at the wrong time. I cannot believe I was quoted in the post on the Beeb I laughed (we all screamed!) shooketh!

I’m going to print it out and put it in a little frame on my gallery wall next to my dead granny who watches over me whilst I sleep (rest in piece gran!) ☠
Just while you sleep, or while you shag your husba - oh, sorry. Never mind.

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
How does buying a pair of flip flops for your boy and him being on a school trip equal a whole day of "mumming" (whatever that means)?

• Haha
  • Wow

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Just popping in to tell you about how busy my job is - so busy and full of shenanigans.

This morning I asked people what their favourite ice cream was and then I organised tea bags. My colleague next to me then opened a packet of crisps upside down (I screamed!!) and then we have a lengthy debate on whether this was ok behaviour:

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've just got back from putting in an extra shift on my unit (I'm not usually hands on on a Tues as its my mgmt day) but I've gone in today and worked along side all of my amazing colleagues to enable them to all have an extra 2 hour break in this heat. Because it's hard slog working in these environments on a normal day, let alone in 39° heat 🥵
She hasn't got a clue about real work!!!!!

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220718_141016_com.instagram.android.jpg

The face of a lying ,pass/agg, imbecile! Also how come this is the first time we've heard how' poorly' she was in Iceland? Talk about things that never happened! If she had been ill we'd never have heard the end of it!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
How does buying a pair of flip flops for your boy and him being on a school trip equal a whole day of "mumming" (whatever that means)?
At least she didn’t say mumdin

I still can’t get over 2 of the babettes admitting they’re on here and that they are doing it to put us😂
yeah, ok hun 🙄 you’re the worst kind of troll not us, we don’t pretend to like Emma whether it’s anonymous or not, we don’t follow her - she has a public forum for the most part none of us actually follow her we watch her stories on viewers. They on the other hand follow her, interact with her shit polls comment on her stories send her dms pretend to like her all whilst not only joining tattle but seeking out and commenting on her threads - it wouldn’t be so bad if you just admitted you read the threads but to admit you “join in and we think you’re one of us” means what you are posting is in agreement with our opinions. For her that’s doing her groupon psychology phd maybe she should really look if that is the field for her - we aren’t the sociopaths they are, but I guess she doesn’t want to look at her own behaviours or patterns

• Heart