Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume her kids aren't allowed "out to play'? I try not to judge, every parent and kid has to do things they feel comfortable with in their own time, but Erin is 11 and going to secondary in September, is she still not allowed to go to the park with her brother without an adult? How is she going to get to school in September if she isn't allowed to be without a parent?

Reactions: 27
Oh do duck off with your rehashed posts Babs! It’s not secret that if you led a healthier lifestyle you’d live a little longer. She has no content anymore, time to pop down to the job centre Babs 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Oh Emma you might love being 16 1/2 stone (and some more) but your heart, and other key organs do not. Stop being a fat lazy cow and then justifying it by loving yourself.

Reactions: 19
Wow the original photo on the left would look like a photo shopped skinny one today if she posted it next to a recent pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bloody Alison Perry must sit refreshing Bab’s Instagram all day so she can be one of the 1st to comment! They’re both so annoying and as bad as each other!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And here's the Inhaler update....

You don't need to increase your lungs Bab, you need to shrink your body mass.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: 25
So she has one more week until the doctors and then she thinks she will have to swim or run?!! Babs, why wait until after you've seen the doctor? You could have been going on long walks with that horrible mutt of yours everyday, Babs on a brisk walk would be far better for her and more likely something she would stick to than running, we have all seen Babs "run" 🤣🤣

• Haha
A brisk walk can be more beneficial, running with so much extra weight won't be good for her joints!!!

"Swipe to see not one single picture where I'm not HIDING my true shape and size with a prop, book, blanket, dog, child, handbag or weird pose"! 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Runs a successful business? Really is that the online mug shop that’s shut down just now……or is she referring to shilling her family for any ad deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A brisk walk can be more beneficial, running with so much extra weight won't be good for her joints!!!
She has a dog. Surely she could easily get some steps in.
She is a drain on NHS, medicine won't fix her problems. She has all the time in the world to eat better and move more! What does she think the doctor can do about her appalling lifestyle choices?!

Oh here we go with the photoshop of her slim memory. Who called it?!
And bab I’m telling you how you’ve been a lot heavier than 16.5 stone
I'm guessing that post is in reaction to the photo and video posted by the new tattle member in the last few days. She can't exactly use screenshot of this thread 😂🤣 but that's what I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She triggers my issues with body image, she’s like a broken record constantly on about weight, it’s fkn unhealthy to be her size, it has nothing to do with looks etc I’m also aware it’s unhealthy to be underweight ( I’ve been both ). I’m with the last year learning to eat properly but every time I see her post about weight I want to scream.
being fat kills us!! My mum died from obese problems at 60 years of age. She’s promoting obesity ffs. I wonder would Instagram do anything if she was complained about? Does anyone know? Because I’m at my last nerve with her and her fat. I’m sick of her . She is so dangerous to ppl suffering from ED

• Heart
I feel like she’s almost embarrassed to try and lose weight even though she knows she needs to for her health because she’s made such a big deal of being ‘body positive’ and people would think she’s doing it for aesthetics rather than it being a bonus side effect of losing weight. So sad if that’s case, putting others opinions above your own health

• Heart
Never has the urge been so strong with me this morning to reach into my screen and slap her silly! Rewards for a 11 and 9 year old? Give me a break...her kids are too old for rewards/ bribes ...try parenting Bab! As someone said upthread ,why the duck wait to be told by a health professional to exercise more- she could have been doing this weeks ago. Oh and there's no need to 'diet' ( I bleeping hate that word) all she needs to do is dust off the slow cooker , eat healthy foods ,fruit and veg cut out the fizzy tit and alcohol and she'd naturally lose weight. I'd also like to call a tingo 🎉 to me for asking yesterday when her asthma ( not) is due to be reviewed 🤦. Oh here's another fugly pic...I bet this is exactly how she used her peak flow to get low results for attention and fake diagnosis.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel like her GP needs to be struck off if he or she is treating her health/lifestyle problems with a peak flow test and an inhaler!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes Bab, your Dr will tell you to get your arse moving with some cardio, to naturally improve your lung capacity. Inhalers can help, but not if they're fighting against your awfully unhealthy lifestyle.

Pop on a fitness tracker and start doing 10k steps a day, not like you have anthing else to do all day 😜

Reactions: 21
I'm sure she does these posts so she can get the babettes to tell her she looks good how she is and dosent need to lose weight and then she can go see I look fine how I am, but she doesn't being over weight is not good for any part of your body and its now showing with what ever health issue she has and I'm not sure why rog getting ill wasnt a wake up call to sort herself out, I've been over weight so I know it makes you feel like tit most of the time it's not a surprise she does nothing in the evening or with her children she probably tired all the time.

Reactions: 22
The trouble is that she has no concept of how to live a healthy lifestyle - it's either "diet" or "no diet". And that's the old fashioned version of dieting where you live on cup a soups and diet cokes and do 10 sit ups every day (as she's admitted to before). If she just did the smallest bit of research she'd realise there are so many better ways of being healthy without having to resort to rubbishy low fat products and stressing about calories, like buying more unprocessed, "real", foods, eating a wide-variety of plant-based foods, and building exercise into your life.

And it's interesting that she needs the doctor to tell her to exercise. Sadly she'll only be able to admit to exercising if specifically advised to because if she just did it off her own back that would be completely going against her so-called "body positivity" angle and would mean admitting that she isn't perfect as she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.