Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be the day when I take advise from muppets who idolize a woman who thinks it's 1994 and she is a Pamela Anderson look-a-like.

It's not 1994, it's 2022. Emma has more things in common with perimenopausal women than new mothers. Her fan base is shrinking. Her waistband is expanding. All because she refuses to except change, growth and progress.

She is nothing but a paranoid, lazy, unimaginative 'influencer' who only influences fast fashion, the purchase of cheap tat (that is not recyclable), and home decor envious of any pre-pubescent.

I would be embarrassed to admit to following Babetha the Hut - never mind coming her defense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is she really that naive that E won't know anyone in her school etc that has either their own IG account or access to a parents account! Someone is bound to tell her "your mum's said this that or the other about you" absolutely no privacy for these Kids!

Reactions: 27
as a pysch PhD student, this babette finds "the anger you display towards someone you don't know is bleeping fascinating"! i may not be studying psychology, but i find it fascinating that someone who make that statement and then go on to angrily slate Tara - who i assume is a total stranger - accusing her, with inaccurate grammar, of being trapped in a life she hates, being desperate to get laid and being "uggers". UGGERS?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

not only does that not sound like the language/grammar of a twelve year, let alone professional PhD student - although with babs representing a Master's qualification, i wouldn't be overly surprised - it's also a perfect example of the "hypocrisy" this individual mentions at the beginning of her comment! criticising people for calling out babs because she's a stranger online, and then angrily slating someone she doesn't know! i bet she's excelling at that pysch degree! 🤣🤣
Maybe it’s Babs therapist? #groupon #nonspons #notanad

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have nothing to add at all since you (non-spying) cow bags are so fabulous at making excellent points while being extremely witty and smart. I just want to say that we are not angry because we watch her—we are angry because she is getting paid for lying, being stuck in the 1950s with her views about men and women (and everything else), and uses her family - particularly her children and ailing father for views and to make money. Who wouldn't be angry at that level of stupidity and immorality?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
i love how this babette, who presumably works at the range, doesn't realise that she wasn't reducing those weight loss plaques to £1 as a direct result of babs' heroic win against the patriarchy! she was told to move them because they were already a product the range had decided not to restock and had reduced accordingly - yet this babette is clearly very proud of her involvement in whacking lower prices on the plaques, thus making body shaming more affordable and accessible for all women! an extra few pounds saved to use as weight loss motivation! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

View attachment 1399485
But what if she doesn’t work at The Range and as a Babette was carrying out Babs’ work 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe it’s Babs therapist? #groupon #nonspons #notanad
unknowningly charging babs extra, as it makes her job more tolerable to pose as an adoring and loyal babette defending her kween to the bitter end than having to sit and listen to babs whinge and throw tantrums about all the haterz and trolls and nasty, mean bullies. instead, her groupon therapist can direct her attention to her faked babette supporter to boost her confidence and reassure her that she is still loved and adored, remind her that she totally justified in imposing her block and delete boundaries, and reassure her that doomscrolling the comments on her IG post in the middle of the night to ensure every last man is blocked is an essential task upon which to focus her energy, because she is a KWEEN - a superhero in chub rub shorts - single-handedly smashing the patriarchy, thus absolutely nobody has the right to criticise her and her fight to end sexism! she's basically being paid to be babs' personal hype man woman - remember when she highlighted her own blatant sexism by only contacting female therapists because she had decided ahead of time that she didn't feel comfortable talking to a guy based solely on his gender! 🤦🏻‍♀️ - because babs doesn't want to change or take any advice, she simply wants to be told she's a great mum and great at her job! the quicker her therapist can reassure babs with evidence that she is adored and that it's totally acceptable to dismiss all opposing opinions because she is totally blameless and never needs to take responsibility for her behaviour the better, because that way the appointment is over faster, she doesn't have to listen to babs' ranting about how wobbly and unsparkly she feels, and she can return to scrolling tattle and giggling at all the comments that she fully agrees with! easy job! 🤣🤣

equally, it’s interesting how babs is publicly hating on men as an entire gender, blaming them for all the "brutal" and critical comments she's received about her weight and appearance, yet she's previously stated that all the trolls and bullies who frequent tattle are women - specifically teachers and mothers, obvs, because those roles previously applied to babs, thus by default define a woman! make it make sense! is it women or men who are the problem? or is it simply a case of accepting that people of every bleeping gender despise her?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to say it... If that woman can sit under a blanket in this weather (even warmer than here where she is) then she is not anywhere near the menopause phase as far as I'm concerned 🥵 So back the duck away from peri/menopause Babs

Reactions: 26
I have to say it... If that woman can sit under a blanket in this weather (even warmer than here where she is) then she is not anywhere near the menopause phase as far as I'm concerned 🥵 So back the duck away from peri/menopause Babs
Have to agree. Even with my newly acquired patches I'm struggling in 23 degrees today, fan on, doors wide open. Wait until she treats her new followers to the fishy foof fan reel at the weekend 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Is she really that naive that E won't know anyone in her school etc that has either their own IG account or access to a parents account! Someone is bound to tell her "your mum's said this that or the other about you" absolutely no privacy for these Kids!
I would love to know what her plan is for dealing with this. It has been asked before but surprise, surprise the block delete strategy takes precedence. Genuine though, there must be so many influencers coming up to this situation.

Reactions: 20
But what if she doesn’t work at The Range and as a Babette was carrying out Babs’ work 😂😂😂
kween babs, inspiring the babettes to embrace their inner superhero, whack on a pair of chub rub shorts and step up to support other women - to "provide a voice for the many who are too scared and afraid" - to join her fight to smash the patriarchy...or society’s unrealistic body ideals...or diet culture...or whatever she was taking a stand against in her post by encouraging them to make a real difference by irritating employees in shops around the UK by moving items from their correct shelves! 🤦🏻‍♀️

imagine babs' reaction when she's approached by the BBC for a comment as they prepare to include the story in the evening's headlines! ⚡breaking news⚡ tat shops everywhere are being forced to ban entry to any female customers who attempt to enter the store wearing heart-shaped sunnies as babs' army of babettes are causing havoc ruining displays, and forcing managers to have to reassign extra staff on the floors to resolve the chaos on the shelves! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
this comment on the BBC IG post absolutely wins the internet! pure gold! 🏆👌🏻🤣

View attachment 1399433
I may or may not have written that one. Also Babs blocked me on that burner account months ago but you can’t stop the wicked Babs - there is no rest for the wicked.

What’s not funny is Emma laughing at Stephen saying it’s hot. Because it’s just another illustration that these two really don’t have anything to discuss. They have the same rinse and repeat conversations that you would have with the postman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
ofc erin will always remember what happened! her trial day at secondary school, forever tarnished by her mother's narcissism and need to make everything about her, making a name for herself amongst all her future classmates and providing them with endless bullying fodder! i doubt was even included in the long list of emotions poor erin experienced. 😔

as for steve, i'm sure there will soon be a post dedicated to his endless encouragement and support for her "career". how he was casually scrolling the BBC news app early yesterday morning innocently searching for the latest football results - as we all know babs' avoids the news because it's all too much for her sensitive soul to cope with - saw her face and SCREAMED! how he was so proud he quickly pulled on his cheerleading skirt, grabbed his pompoms and begin a chant, including such steve-esque phrases as "you GO, girl" and "SLAY kween!" and then dashed to his laptop to create her an excel certificate. such was his pride that he then printed out a copy of the article complete with his adored wife's puffer-fish pout, hand-crafted a frame out of a cereal box and raided the kids' craft supplies to adorn it with glitter glue to hang proudly in his shed! 👌🏻

Screenshot_20220707_193551.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Those dunelm teddy blankets are bloody warm as well! I have one on the bed in winter to keep me a bit warmer! They are really toasty!

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220707-193016_Instagram.jpg

She looks awful.
Like really really ill.
Look at her neck 😳😳
This is not a healthy 45 year old 🤢 Mentally or Physically!

Emma. Take a break love.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Not a very bright bunch are they these Babettes? Where do they think they are? On a series of Allo Allo? Is Babs newly framed pic really the "Fallen Madonna with the big boobies?" 😂😂😂😂
"Listen very carefully... I shall say this only Once" 😂😂

ETA - I absolutely had to, couldn't help myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m very confused… so a babette thinks she’s gone ‘undercover’ and infiltrated a *public* website that anyone can access? To defend Bab’s honour? Yet, I’ve not seen anyone defending Babs 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🧐 ok then…

Emma really does have the most idiotic followers… I’ll be side eyeing everyone I see ‘wearing a belt’ from now on… 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.