Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry I’m going to hell on a hot bike but
The Cuntway girl is not a “quiet soul” we’ve all seen her videos and vlogs she’s as obnoxious and attention seeking as her mother.
However TT playing an ass in the school play is definitely art imitating life as that’s what Emma is all the time. Well played that teacher, well played.

And what is it with her and AP using initials instead of their names?
it’s not like they’re trying to keep them private off the net we’ve seen them in their swimwear, their bedrooms and in Erins case we also know her dare of birth, birth weight and place of birth thanks to her mother invading her privacy
42ECB1D3-C56E-48B9-93B5-DCAB2E84E2FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry early morning rant

The school didn't say women couldn't be wise
It's the bleeping nativity - three bleeping wise men turned up.....

What next Ethan demanding to know why Mary is played by a girl and demanding the part

She tries so hard to be woke and feminist and fails to make a coherent point every time

duck you you pasty faced twit

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Sorry early morning rant

What next Ethan demanding to know why Mary is played by a girl and demanding the part

She tries so hard to be woke and feminist and fails to make a coherent point every time

The biggest joke is they’re Catholics well the lanky strip of piss and the off spring are so they should know better than that. They may be called wise men but I’ve never known at least one not be played by a girl in a school or church nativity. Outrage for outrages sake

Reactions: 26
She has. Outdone. Herself with. That caption. Today.

It’s almost unreadable thanks to her bizarre punctuation choices. Why does she do that??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Taming twins has hit 200,000! 🥳 And she didn't have to try to make something go viral....just showed her natural talents. Good for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Screenshot_20220714-073440_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220714-073435_Instagram.jpg

There's just no words for this!
🤮🤮
And just going back to last night's "catching up on Love Island" (which I thought she didn't watch or agree with) Emma, those girls have beautiful healthy bodies, they clearly work out, Danica is a pro dancer, Gemma is a dressage horse rider and daughter to a professional footballer so I doubt she's been brought up on beige frozen food and pop, Paige is a Paramedic, need I go on. All jobs that they need to keep fit and healthy for!!!!! So that's why they can wear a thong bikini and you can't! Absolute twit!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Why does she make herself look like a idiot, I'm not very good at grammar but even I know she didn't need to use most of the full stops if she pervious job hadnt been a teacher I might not mind so much but parents were trusting her to teacher there children no wonder she stopped doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry early morning rant

And as a former ‘Head of RE’ of course you’d complain to the school rather than explain the nativity.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20220714-075611_Instagram.jpg

This is clearly aimed at us!
The bit about her being "more of a Stephen" 🙄🤮🤦‍♀️ is aimed at Tattle because we've said TT is as loud, obnoxious and attention seeking as Emma!
And that girl is NOT quiet! She auditioned for 5 roles to make sure she got a part 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yeah, a real shrinking violet there Emma 🙄 The school probably just cast her cos they knew Big Gob Babs would kick off if they didn't!

And what is that final paragraph!
My kids could write better than this in Yr 2!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1415747View attachment 1415748
There's just no words for this!
🤮🤮
And just going back to last night's "catching up on Love Island" (which I thought she didn't watch or agree with) Emma, those girls have beautiful healthy bodies, they clearly work out, Danica is a pro dancer, Gemma is a dressage horse rider and daughter to a professional footballer so I doubt she's been brought up on beige frozen food and pop, Paige is a Paramedic, need I go on. All jobs that they need to keep fit and healthy for!!!!! So that's why they can wear a thong bikini and you can't! Absolute twit!
Yes but they’re not “real” women, remember? You have to be at least a size 16 for that.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Well this morning's ravings from the pit from the grellow walloper were comedy gold for me! E shy and retiring? Laugh? I nearly started . As for the state of her ...for the love of Colgate Bab, clean your teeth before you launch yourself onto your stories. I suppose it's an art matching your teeth to the same yellow shade of hair! Oh as for stating you love a good debate...no you bleeping don't! Anyone expressing a differing opinion is instantly blocked and deleted.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No blabs, you should definitely stay away from a thong bikini while doing cartwheels. Here she goes again. Trying to get the babettes to flood her DMs with “body positivity” comments telling her she has a body so she should wear a thong. And also she is trying to start the boring old debate about why is there no overweight people on Love Island. Bore off. I bet her next crappy reel is about doing cartwheels in a thong. God help us.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry is she seriously saying as a child she never had a glass of water? Quality parenting from the wets if that’s the case.
ffs, she doesn't drink water now! despite what she's attempting to imply, it wasn't just a childhood phase - it's actually lifelong issue exacerbated by the wets allowing her fluid intake to be comprised solely of sugar. and ffs babs, the term "pop" is not a Brummie thing! i appreciate it may not be a term used in the US, but i'm pretty sure the majority of the population of the UK know what bleeping fizzy pop is! and babs, before you claim otherwise, you did not INVENT the word "pop". hope that helps. 😘😘

equally, why the hell does her eleven year old daughter have to ask for a drink of water?! is she so beyond controlling that the kids are not allowed a drink without her permission? or is it that "pop" is the standard drink available in the Conway household, thus the toddlers haven't yet acquired the skill of turning on a tap?! as if babs would lug herself off the sofa to personally hand serve he daughter a glass of water - especially when she has previously revealed that she specifically taught erin how ot use the kettle so she could demand her daughter make her baileys hot cock. 🤥🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
ffs, she doesn't drink water now! despite what she's attempting to imply, it wasn't just a childhood phase - it's actually lifelong issue exacerbated by the wets allowing her fluid intake to be comprised solely of sugar. and ffs babs, the term "pop" is not a Brummie thing! i appreciate it may not be a term used in the US, but i'm pretty sure the majority of the population of the UK know what bleeping fizzy pop is! and babs, before you claim otherwise, you did not INVENT the word "pop". hope that helps. 😘😘

equally, why the hell does her eleven year old daughter have to ask for a drink of water?! is she so beyond controlling that the kids are not allowed a drink without her permission? or is it that "pop" is the standard drink available in the Conway household, thus the toddlers haven't yet acquired the skill of turning on a tap?! as if babs would lug herself off the sofa to personally hand serve he daughter a glass of water - especially when she has previously revealed that she specifically taught erin how ot use the kettle so she could demand her daughter make her baileys hot cock. 🤥🤦🏻‍♀️
because she needs to be needed - always. My children (younger then 'E') know full well if they ask me for a drink, the standard response is 'please help yourself'. Because my job is to bring them up to be independant and because I don't need to be needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.