Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just catching up but what I would like to know is who told her she had a cracking rack!? They are sagging round by her belly, and the reason they are the size they are is because she’s over weight, not exactly something to be proud of, hope she enjoys suffering with back pain in a few years as that’s all the cracking rack will bring unless she loses weight. Especially with all the ill fitted clothes she wears.
a random man named Dennis likely once left a comment on a YT vlog complimenting her "cracking rack", and she's been clinging to it ever since. she probably has a file on her phone dedicated to storing screenshot of positive comments about her body, left by sleazy guys, which she reads thru each night to boost her confidence, because - other than squealing "you go, girl!", steve quite obvs never compliments the sweaty, grellow mess - thus she relies on the validation of men like Colin to feel worthy.

she's all too happy to take compliments from men, just as long as they are copied/pasted into her YT comments, because if a guy at a train station date comment on her hair, she will feel "threatened" and tell them to duck off. she didn't ASK or comments on her appearance, thus any man who dares mention it will immediately be blocked - but she's all in favour of comments from seedy guys if they label her droopy rack as "cracking" or drool over her trotters. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hmmmm so I have a theory that the GP she's been "seeing" is via webcam appointments through her private health insurance.

In my experience those buggers will diagnose anything if you throw enough money at them.

Reactions: 28
What about athletes who have asthma? David Beckham, Mo Farrah, Paula Radcliffe? Asthma hasn't stopped them running. Regardless of the fact what she did was hardly running, a bit of exercise would surely help with asthma. The way she is going on it's as if she has COPD!!

Brown one is preventer, blue one is reliever.
Asthma has stopped her running? Bull. tit. My brother has asthma and has ran the London Marathon. My 4 year old has been given a bleeping inhaler Babs. It's quite a common thing to be given when you have respiratory issues. She's so dramatic about EVERYTHING for sympathy and content. Asthma, Erin's neck, Steve's knee... she's an absolute liability.

Reactions: 24
Bab was so ill in Iceland??? Was it because she had to do a lot of walking around instead of laying under her manky blanket on the sofa all day.

Its called being active Bab

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1426737
How I imagined we all look when she starts off on one her lies/stories 🙄

Side note: It's "Couch to 5 K" Emma, not Couch 5 to K! Cos how does that make any sense you thick idiot!

And finally, I recall @Tweacle telling us AGES ago that she was gunning after getting a diagnosis of some kind! Well it seems here we are!
She's very happy for someone whos just been told they've got a potentially lifelong chronic respiratory illness!!!!

Absolutely insensitive head!!!!!! 🤬
She’s been after it for ages. She quizzed a mutual pal about an auto immune condition and I honestly thought that’s what she was going for. She needs to just give herself an overhaul the daft cow !

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Bab was so ill in Iceland??? Was it because she had to do a lot of walking around instead of laying under her manky blanket on the sofa all day.

Because the holiday was for Steve's 40th, therefore she had to make it about her

Reactions: 19
Even if her ‘asthma’ 🙄 has stopped her from running, what has stopped her from walking? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

She was ill because the holiday wasn’t going ‘home’ 🤢 and she had to do things Steve wanted to do, things the boy wanted to do and not things she wanted to do. She’s a self absorbed overweight child.

Reactions: 28
See Babs it does matter whether you coat zips up when you are going to cold countries like Iceland!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What about athletes who have asthma? David Beckham, Mo Farrah, Paula Radcliffe? Asthma hasn't stopped them running. Regardless of the fact what she did was hardly running, a bit of exercise would surely help with asthma. The way she is going on it's as if she has COPD!!

Brown one is preventer, blue one is reliever.
This was quite a while ago(mid to late 90's)but when I was diagnosed with asthma in my early teens(it was stress induced and touch wood I have grown out of it)my GP advised swimming,as you are weightless in the water and its good cardio,which helps strengthen the lungs,without putting too much pressure on your body.I know of a few other people who were advised the same.There's no reason she cant go swimming,she has enough swimwear!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Please correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t it the blue one you have daily and the brown one in emergencies?
For me, the brown (steroid) one is 2 puffs twice daily, blue is 2 puffs as and when needed. My 3yr old is a blue 2 puffs when needed too

Reactions: 13
I have not heard of advising breathing exercises for asthma?
To my knowledge breathing exercises are for anxiety,as anxiety and panic attacks cause erratic breathing and hyperventilation,whereas asthma is literally struggling to breathe and you need medication/medical assistance

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.