Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's shared the old "Its Ot" reel 🙄🤦‍♀️

We're one step away from the sprawled out lump of lard face down on the bed. It's on the very end of the reel 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She gets so affected by anything we say on here, i called her hand a claw when she first got her nails done and now she has to reference it everytime she gets them done, the babettes must think what the hell is she doing that for, Emma I've said this before stop reading here it's no good for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She gets so affected by anything we say on here, i called her hand a claw when she first got her nails done and now she has to reference it everytime she gets them done, the babettes must think what the hell is she doing that for, Emma I've said this before stop reading here it's no good for you.
Her nails still look like Tutti Fruities (the sweets) come on Emma, look them up and get that on your stories! The Babettes will lap that up!!
Screenshot_20220711-104844_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s so so worried about her daughter starting High school. So she posts a video of herself lying on bed, topless, wearing only her pants. Never mind the drawing “kisses” on your hands, stop posting inappropriate images online which everyone in your precious daughters new school has access to.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
White nails on an 11 yr old maybe but not a 40+ woman. They look awful . It reminds me of using Tipex to paint my nails when I was at school and bored in class.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
White nails on an 11 yr old maybe but not a 40+ woman. They look awful . It reminds me of using Tipex to paint my nails when I was at school and bored in class.
I like the white nail look on people with beautiful skin and nails that can pull it off. On Babs, no. It’ll be dirty - one pack of cheesy wotsits or a Chinese takeaway, or a few fags if it’s true she smokes - and they’ll be all gross and grey or yellow. Like the rest of her I guess! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Haha same! And if I was feeling really daring I'd paint them black with felt tip/marker and would pretend I was a goth 😂 I used to try and copy Rosie Webster of Corrie - showing my age here!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How just how has she followers ? Her life is so boring , imagine having nothing to think about only a mr freeze .. why are people following the ticky tocky with the tacky tiki ? Pls pls someone enlighten me?

Reactions: 19
How just how has she followers ? Her life is so boring , imagine having nothing to think about only a mr freeze .. why are people following the ticky tocky with the tacky tiki ? Pls pls someone enlighten me?
"On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky tiki" is surely a thread title contender??

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I've just popped back to reiterate my earlier post. It's very hot. Did you know its hot? I assume you're all boarded up and have no access to windows so I figured i would let you know it's hot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just popped back to reiterate my earlier post. It's very hot. Did you know its hot? I assume you're all boarded up and have no access to windows so I figured i would let you know it's hot.
I just called my mum to tell her it's hot 🙄🤦‍♀️ incase she hadn't noticed!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's inside, presumably with her windows shut as y'know, too much air, saying she's like a tomato - sunburn from being inside. FFS she's red from being hot, why does she enjoy making herself look so thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.