Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Definitely share it if you have it 😂😂
It worked! I have it. Just learning how to compress a video with more enthusiasm than I've ever learned anything in my life. BRB 🤣

Poor Bon Bon Eff'd

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I actually find it really shitty that she didn’t have a make up artist for her bridesmaids. Like she can do make up so did her own, but needed a hair stylist so flew one out. And left the girls to fend for themselves after she gave them a “tutorial” on how to do their make up as she wanted it? Like fly over a spray tan machine and other superfluous bs but leave your bridesmaids in the lurch when their pics will be plastered all over your insta. If she can ship over a load of shite and fly over a hair stylist then surely she can fly over a make up artist for her bridesmaids

Reactions: 37

Malone

VIP Member
Youre all being very harsh when we are witnessing the first person ever to get married - history being made !

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She looked amazing but it didn’t come without its sacrifices. She was up at 5am most mornings for two years working out on her bike, then going for a walk and then going to the gym. All of this done before breakfast. She was obsessive. She also restricted a lot on food and drink and was obsessing over every minor detail such as the colour of her nails for over two years. And all for what? To look amazing in an insta photo? Well congrats you got it but now what? Her whole life has been centred around this day for so long. She had every treatment going and even lasered off “sideburns” that never existed. She was obsessed and possessed and if that’s what it takes to look great it comes at a massive cost. Her mental health is probably in bits

Reactions: 30

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
🚨BREAKING NEWS🚨

Guys…you’re not going to believe this but BonBon has just announced that she’s NOT just on a holiday…it’s actually the beginning of her wedding WEEK!!!!!

*faints*

• Haha
Reactions: 27

swampdonkey22

I’ve figured out why Bonnies covers the husbands face…………………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. …………….
She married Dave fanning

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Okay I could have done without seeing flaunting herself in her actual lingerie like what the hell. I’m so bored of this whole sorry affair now. Is nothing private?! Don’t show us one pic of your hubby but show us yourself in your wedding lingerie like. Go home Bonnie your super value cooked chicken is wondering where you’re gone

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Miss_cici

What will she do with herself when she is back home in Harmonstown
We got our wedding photos back..
One month ago today...
Two months ago today....
Take me back... My amazing honeymoon
#flashbackfriday to my amazing day

And so on and so forth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Would she just ever fuck off with herself. Just had a fitting for my hen. A fitting for the hen. The notions of this one and her wedding. I don't know about anyone else but wedding content has been dragged to death on Instagram, I'm looking at you Tara makeup. The 6month skin prep. The big day out choosing your wedding fragrance. The tan talk. The nail colour talk. The hen. Dress number 1 and dress number 2. Day 2. Yawn!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
One picture isn’t going to make him that recognisable ffs. Does he think his face is going to be plastered on the six o clock news or something? It just makes them look so pathetic! Like I understand not wanting to be on stories and wanting privacy in that regard, but nobody is going to know who you are or recognise you walking down the street from one photo! The self importance out of them ffs. Bonnie and her emoji husband

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Addd

VIP Member
485F5687-9A94-4210-A433-1E60EC93AF31.png

Ah lads is she trolling us? She has to be the biggest gobshite that ever walked 😂😂 how is she not mortified on a daily basis 😂😂

• Haha
I understand he obviously wants nothing to do with social media and his wishes should be respected, so how about not posting the pic's instead of blurring out his face. It's ridiculous at this stage just keep them memories private if he's so against it. Lottie had a video up of the hen prep and his face was visible in a picture of them both, so he definitely has been seen before. 🤦‍♀️
I'm sorry but that is just fucking weird, am I missing something here?? there's what, 10 people in that picture and he's got a heart covering his face, the notions, as if anyone gives a shit, something very odd about it. I get he doesn't want to be on her normal everyday Instagram in the background while she talks shite to the camera but I think it's weird he's so objectionable to a group picture being shown on her Instagram, 1 poxy picture, what about the other blokes in the picture, why is it OK to show them. Like the effort of all of this, a complete charade trying to get wedding pictures and videos whilst avoiding the groom. It's mental and odd.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Another pic of her posing in her knickers ffs. I’ve never seen such a desperado. I’m uncomfortable looking at such a thirsty display. Did no one think to tell her to put it away, it’s her wedding morning not an Ann Summers shoot

• Haha
Reactions: 20

WHATSABLOGGER

We only get the details of the game reserve once she returns to Cape Town.
Fuck sake Bon, here was me booking flights stat in the hope I'd bump into the hardest working woman of Ireland at a fucking safari in SA 🥴 🥴

If I wanted to meet you Bon, I'd just pop over to Harmonstown Clontarf.

• Haha
Why is she insisting she has hardly been on her phone the last few days? She has 5 grid posts up in the space of 2 days and has updated her stories hourly. Not only is she clearly on her phone, she's reading here too🙄

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
I think over the next few days we have expect radio silence from Bon Bon to be followed with a picture of her and only her in a wedding dress. She’ll then leave it a day or two more to really build up the “hype” from the likes of goss.ie
Then the next few weeks we will be subjected to constant throwbacks to her wedding and giving wedding advice to really drive the whole thing home

Reactions: 19

Ontherunrun

How long is this wedding era going to last for? Why fly to two opposite ends of the world in one trip… it’s just so wasteful of time and money. An Irish wedding, a destination wedding, then a mini moon in Italy, now one honeymoon done in SA so onto the second… it will be anniversary time by the time they arrive back. Really don’t get these huge deal weddings when people have been together for years, have a house, dog/kids and been on a million trips together, like what’s different now. 🙄

Reactions: 19