Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God if I was Lottie I would be so upset looking at that.. she looks awful 😕

Babs on the other and is the real beauty in the family

Reactions: 10
I actually find it really crappy that she didn’t have a make up artist for her bridesmaids. Like she can do make up so did her own, but needed a hair stylist so flew one out. And left the girls to fend for themselves after she gave them a “tutorial” on how to do their make up as she wanted it? Like fly over a spray tan machine and other superfluous bs but leave your bridesmaids in the lurch when their pics will be plastered all over your insta. If she can ship over a load of shite and fly over a hair stylist then surely she can fly over a make up artist for her bridesmaids

Reactions: 37
On one hand she says let the bridesmaids choose their own dresses but that go with “the vibe”, but yet wouldn’t let them have a make up artist for the day? Surely if the bridesmaid can pick their own dress, they can be allowed have a makeup artist?
Bonnie is also way to much of a control freak to have let them pick their own dresses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
On one hand she says let the bridesmaids choose their own dresses but that go with “the vibe”, but yet wouldn’t let them have a make up artist for the day? Surely if the bridesmaid can pick their own dress, they can be allowed have a makeup artist?
Bonnie is also way to much of a control freak to have let them pick their own dresses.
She let them pick their own dresses off the clothes hanger and that’s about as much freedom they had 🤣 definitely should have brought in a makeup artist just as a treat at least

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hard to believe she used a SoSue foundation for her wedding day. Ive yet to buy so cannot rate it. I know she is a BA but was she obliged to wear it? 🤔Her makeup was beautiful regardless and she dosent need very much of it to be fair.

Her dress didn’t fit her at all on her bust! She must have dropped a lot of weight from her final fitting!
E9B6E5EA-F0D9-4F34-9153-B920B8EBF8A9.jpeg

In the gym every single morning on her honeymoon 🙄would she ever relax. I get people can't miss their exercise for their mind but this is a different story, she's a control freak.

Reactions: 13
I actually find it really crappy that she didn’t have a make up artist for her bridesmaids. Like she can do make up so did her own, but needed a hair stylist so flew one out. And left the girls to fend for themselves after she gave them a “tutorial” on how to do their make up as she wanted it? Like fly over a spray tan machine and other superfluous bs but leave your bridesmaids in the lurch when their pics will be plastered all over your insta. If she can ship over a load of shite and fly over a hair stylist then surely she can fly over a make up artist for her bridesmaids
She could have hired a local mua to do their makeup. I’ve been a bridesmaid a couple of times, both home and abroad and I’ve never ever had to do my own makeup or hair. She is coming across as a cheapskate

Reactions: 7
I find it hard to believe that she used the so sue cc cream for her make up! I bet she is telling porkies because I noticed most of the make up she has said she used/tagged she is a brand ambassador for or has an AF link for the products 🙄

She is such a cheapskate not getting an mua for the bridesmaids… it would appear she is a cheapskate with everyone apart from herself on the wedding day 🙄🙄

she also must be flat out photo shopping her bust area because it looks vastly different to the photo Lottie had up showing the loose skin/stretch marks

Reactions: 13
Wonder if Jon Jon ever goes into the naval rather than the lady garden. By accident or intentional does Bon Bon like it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.