Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Rosie Connolly publicly acknowledge the wedding ?
I did see her saying it was stunning or something like that and Bonnie thanked her

I think Bonnies dress was originally minus the sleeves and she’s seen Lauren Arthur’s styling and copied her with the sleeves, earrings and hair! Danielle whelan even posted that they decided to change her hair last minute 🙄
I’m glad she chose to wear it up, much better.

Reactions: 4
I’m sick of insta brides bragging like “didn’t have my phone all day✨”, well yeah you didn’t need to because you made sure everyone around you took videos/ photos all day lol

Reactions: 11
Hand IN heart?
She can not recommend it anymore?
So does that mean she used to recommend it but she can’t recommend it anymore?
If I was a business handing out free diamonds to nobodies who think they are somebody, I’d probably want to approve the ad’s wording and spelling first.

Reactions: 11
A collab on wedding rings? I’ve never seen anyone so pathetic. That’s actually mortifying

Reactions: 18
A collab on wedding rings? I’ve never seen anyone so pathetic. That’s actually mortifying
and who says romance is dead?

I wonder how these conversations take place?

john the ring you bought me and proposed with is kind of out of style now so I’d like another one. But don’t worry I’ll ask a jeweller if we can get one (a style which is also very trendy right now so potentially not timeless) for free/heavily discounted and it will have just as much meaning and sentimentality and love behind it I sweeeeear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she insisting she has hardly been on her phone the last few days? She has 5 grid posts up in the space of 2 days and has updated her stories hourly. Not only is she clearly on her phone, she's reading here too🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she saying that she hasn’t been on her phone the last couple of days? There is literally multiple screenshots of her on the phone on her wedding day on here. This whole wedding has highlighted that everything Bonnie does is motivated by instagram. She’s like the rest of them, it’s all smoke and mirrors with her. The recording of her swearing (yes I am not letting that die down 😆) shows the lengths of how false everything with her is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry late to the party here… why is John’s true identity top secret? Is he in witness protection?? Let me guess… his second name is doe - Bonnie Doe , nice ring to it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I understand he obviously wants nothing to do with social media and his wishes should be respected, so how about not posting the pic's instead of blurring out his face. It's ridiculous at this stage just keep them memories private if he's so against it. Lottie had a video up of the hen prep and his face was visible in a picture of them both, so he definitely has been seen before. 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One picture isn’t going to make him that recognisable ffs. Does he think his face is going to be plastered on the six o clock news or something? It just makes them look so pathetic! Like I understand not wanting to be on stories and wanting privacy in that regard, but nobody is going to know who you are or recognise you walking down the street from one photo! The self importance out of them ffs. Bonnie and her emoji husband

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maeve madden doesn’t show her man on insta but she did for their legal wedding and says she will post wedding photos of them too when that comes round, bonnie just being a dick and obviously likes the attention it brings!!

It’s so sad about her rings being a collab, just shows how sad and materialistic she is. I know some people get an upgrade when they are married 10 years sometimes but Jeanie mac they are only married 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s a joke

Reactions: 10
One picture isn’t going to make him that recognisable ffs. Does he think his face is going to be plastered on the six o clock news or something? It just makes them look so pathetic! Like I understand not wanting to be on stories and wanting privacy in that regard, but nobody is going to know who you are or recognise you walking down the street from one photo! The self importance out of them ffs. Bonnie and her emoji husband
Exactly. I'm sure many people far more well known than either of them, manage to keep themselves or their partners out of the spotlight. Such bullshit. The flowers over his face. Unless he is wanted for crime or something, that's definitely ridiculous and unnecessary. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Maeve madden doesn’t show her man on insta but she did for their legal wedding and says she will post wedding photos of them too when that comes round, bonnie just being a dick and obviously likes the attention it brings!!

It’s so sad about her rings being a collab, just shows how sad and materialistic she is. I know some people get an upgrade when they are married 10 years sometimes but Jeanie mac they are only married 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s a joke
I was just going to say this, I think she’s attention seeking at this stage

Reactions: 6
I understand he obviously wants nothing to do with social media and his wishes should be respected, so how about not posting the pic's instead of blurring out his face. It's ridiculous at this stage just keep them memories private if he's so against it. Lottie had a video up of the hen prep and his face was visible in a picture of them both, so he definitely has been seen before. 🤦‍♀️
I'm sorry but that is just bleeping weird, am I missing something here?? there's what, 10 people in that picture and he's got a heart covering his face, the notions, as if anyone gives a tit, something very odd about it. I get he doesn't want to be on her normal everyday Instagram in the background while she talks shite to the camera but I think it's weird he's so objectionable to a group picture being shown on her Instagram, 1 poxy picture, what about the other blokes in the picture, why is it OK to show them. Like the effort of all of this, a complete charade trying to get wedding pictures and videos whilst avoiding the groom. It's mental and odd.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.