Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hallelujah, praise the Lord! How else would you have found out how many different forms of exercise she did before 5.45?! I can't imagine a world in which I didn't know if Queen Bonnie went for her walk before or after her PT sesh 😨 How did you survive? 🤣🤣
I will never be seeing it in real time 😂

Reactions: 1
I will never be seeing it in real time 😂
Unless I find myself two bottles of Pinot deep, down a Tattle rabbit hole til 5.45am and end up on insta DM'ing some British influencer I've never heard of asking her why she unfollowed some other influencer I've never heard of in 2018 and then happen to stumble across BonBon's story.......Nor will I 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would she just ever duck off with herself. Just had a fitting for my hen. A fitting for the hen. The notions of this one and her wedding. I don't know about anyone else but wedding content has been dragged to death on Instagram, I'm looking at you Tara makeup. The 6month skin prep. The big day out choosing your wedding fragrance. The tan talk. The nail colour talk. The hen. Dress number 1 and dress number 2. Day 2. Yawn!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yawn Yawn.
It’s like Denise Kenny. Being a bride is a personality. .

Reactions: 11
What is shadow banned?
Instagram hides your account from people for a while as you breached some guidelines but the real question is what eyeshadow should be banned? The gold brown she wears all her life, using different brushes and brands doesn’t make it a different makeup look

• Haha
Reactions: 4
30euro for a 1 hour zoom to watch bonnie do the same look she does for every single occasion and for her everyday makeup the whole 365 days in the year. Sorry but if you sign up to this tit you should have MUG written all over your face! Do you think she is so passionate she wants to share her tips with you. NO she's looking for a quick way to make money and using vulnerable girls more than likely teenagers! Who in there right mind would spend 30euro for a zoom. 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
30euro for a 1 hour zoom to watch bonnie do the same look she does for every single occasion and for her everyday makeup the whole 365 days in the year. Sorry but if you sign up to this tit you should have MUG written all over your face! Do you think she is so passionate she wants to share her tips with you. NO she's looking for a quick way to make money and using vulnerable girls more than likely teenagers! Who in there right mind would spend 30euro for a zoom. 🙈
Must be to top up her wedding fund 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
She literally has no qualifications in makeup, she hasn’t done any courses or anything. It’s laughable that she wants to give a masterclass.

Reactions: 9
She literally has no qualifications in makeup, she hasn’t done any courses or anything. It’s laughable that she wants to give a masterclass.
I think she did a night course , I remember when I first started following her she was doing some evening course and I think it was makeup ? It was just before she rented out that studio place for makeup but I could be wrong

Reactions: 2
I think she did a night course , I remember when I first started following her she was doing some evening course and I think it was makeup ? It was just before she rented out that studio place for makeup but I could be wrong
Ah right, I might be wrong on that account. She needs to do another course to learn how to do a different look regardless 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah right, I might be wrong on that account. She needs to do another course to learn how to do a different look regardless 😆
For sure like she never touches colour , ever ! It’s actually shocking

Reactions: 1
Who gave this woman the impression that she was fashionable? She's far bleeping from it 🙈 and she is not model material, she's cute, not a model and not sexy.
My face flushes when she tries to be any of the above 😬

Reactions: 8
Her clothes are always too big on her. I don’t mean like ‘oversized’ I mean like the trousers are dragging on the floor or you can’t see her hands because the sleeves are too long. It’s very sloppy looking I think. Nicely tailored clothes make a huge difference to the over finish of an outfit.

The white satin suit in this reel is particularly bad.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.