Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope all the brides of Dublin are sleeping easy tonight knowing Bonnie will get back to their email Monday. Hardest working emailer in Ireland is Bon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We only get the details of the game reserve once she returns to Cape Town.
duck sake Bon, here was me booking flights stat in the hope I'd bump into the hardest working woman of Ireland at a bleeping safari in SA 🥴 🥴

If I wanted to meet you Bon, I'd just pop over to Harmonstown Clontarf.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Damn I was hoping to fly over to Cape Town and stalk her on the safari. She’s so up her own arse it’s hilarious!
41C6B54B-7A48-4A95-9679-523347325947.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bonnie Kardashian terrified her fans would be booking flights over if she gave details of where she is. She really is completely up her own hole. I wonder how she manages to get a roast chicken in SuperValu with crowds being all over her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Biggest fool on the internet 😂😂 it's laughable. Bonnie if you were kidnapped they'd soon bring you back, you absolute useless melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously what is wrong with these insta huns that they need to share everybit of their honeymoon. She’s a bleeping melt. Just record it and upload it all when you get back. If I were John I’d duck her off a cliff to be eaten by a great white and have a lovely life on her life insurance. She’s insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bondashian Ryan Super Secret Safari (it’s ok she’ll tell us where she was once she’s safely out of the park)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bondashian Ryan Super Secret Safari (it’s ok she’ll tell us where she was once she’s safely out of the park)
She can get off her high horse, she didn't even manage to go to Kruger!

Bonnie Kardashian terrified her fans would be booking flights over if she gave details of where she is. She really is completely up her own hole. I wonder how she manages to get a roast chicken in SuperValu with crowds being all over her
she probably wears a wig, cap and glasses to avoid being mobbed by her fans. I wouldn't touch her, I'd walk away covered in makeup

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.