Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ispywithmylili

Sorry late to the party here… why is John’s true identity top secret? Is he in witness protection?? Let me guess… his second name is doe - Bonnie Doe , nice ring to it

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s like Elizabeth Taylor at this stage I feel like between registry marriage, her hens, her celebrating the date they should have gotten married the first time, her celebrating the date they should have gotten married the second time, her celebrating the date she would have had her first hen, her celebrating the anniversary of what would have been her first anniversary, her celebrating the anniversary of when she first got engaged - I feel like she has been married one million times already

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m still laughing at the big secrecy over her saying why she was even flying out to Italy, referring to it as a “holiday” trying to be all coy about the wedding - and not a week later she’s in prancing about in her wedding bedroom knickers all over insta giving 100K followers a view of what should have been kept private between herself and her husband

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ryan80

VIP Member
OMFG that facial she got cost €1000 and she has a link up for €400 off. Bon Bon read the room, no one would spend that on a facial when the majority of ppl can barely afford to eat

• Wow
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So it’s nearly 12 in the day and Bonnie is only now having her morning coffee as she had PT this morning. She’s then going to go into town to meet a friend, attend an appointment and go to Brown Thomas to get Spanx. When does her working day start, pray tell? Nobody would even take any notice of what a waster she is if she didn’t constantly spoof talk about being an early riser and being so busy. She has the privilege of being able to have PT on a Thursday morning because she doesn’t have a job and can spend her hours as she wishes. Wish she would give over trying to make the rest of us feel shit for not being able to get up that early and fit in all these workouts and treatments. Easy to do when you have nothing but free time because you don’t work

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
That podcast ep with Georgie was actually like a parody, like someone doing a skit about how ridiculous and full of total shit influencers have become. Bonnie going on like she’s doing something really profound by getting out of the scratcher an hour before most people start their day, and Georgie indulging her waffle and blowing smoke up her hole, like “wow, that’s amazing”, as if she’s just found the cure for cancer. Two bigger gobshites you couldn’t meet 🤣 such toxic positivity too and complete and utter scutter. I don’t actually believe a word of it. Sure Bonnie’s father was the same. Acting holier than thou for the majority of this career, preaching to the masses about how we should live our lives and then look at how he died, after a big cocaine binge and riddled in debt.
Utter codswallop.

on Tuesday she says today is my first day back at work. she proceeds to start doing the same old boring makeup routine. I thought OK well she's getting ready to work or go somewhere. 3 hours later she's still sitting there curling her hair. how is she not bored out of her brains sitting there pretending she likes sosue makeup while applying it. the next day she's sitting in her car for hours talking shit outside allure because it's "nail day". what an empty vacuous life. that's why it baffles me she has to be up at 5am,is her day not long enough and hard enough to fill.

timbertrot

Chatty Member
Why would you need a wedding rehearsal if you already had the legal marriage ceremony and dinner in Dublin and then a dinner last night , what is there to rehearse

JH45

“Job is online “ Bless. . I suppose when you take two years to choose a nail colour for your wedding this is how vacant you are. .

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
What does she or they think will happen if his face is revealed? He won't be able to go to the shops in peace? LMAO. People screaming for his autograph cos he is married to Gerry Ryan's daughter. As if! 😂

I fully understand people who are genuinely famous (ie not these two) protecting their children for example from the media. Or if one half of a couple is well known for any reason, say a politician, tv personality or whatever but the other person chooses to stay out of the spotlight, they are always left in peace. It might be mentioned in passing who they are, that's it.

In short, get over yourself luv. 🙄

• Haha

Evan

VIP Member
What's with the NEED to show off every aspect of her honeymoon for insta? Sipping coffee, twirling in another "stuck to your body like second skin" dress 😳
to the pair of them I say get in that bedroom and shag yer brains away and sit and cuddle and go sight seeing and eat local foods and have a good old earth shattering laugh, let your hair down and stop performing for the gram! It will still exist after your honeymoon 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 17