Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new ring is much classier. Hate those big tacky pear halo rings - the halo trying to make the main stone look bigger. But what a spoilt little biatch getting a new one. I doubt he picked the first one by himself like and it was a case of her never liking it

Reactions: 9
Sure you can barely see the baby’s feet with her hand conveniently taking up the photo! 🙄

Reactions: 1
Okay I could have done without seeing flaunting herself in her actual lingerie like what the hell. I’m so bored of this whole sorry affair now. Is nothing private?! Don’t show us one pic of your hubby but show us yourself in your wedding lingerie like. Go home Bonnie your super value cooked chicken is wondering where you’re gone

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WTF was she at getting ready in her knickers.. Did she forget her PJs at home :rolleyes:
Girls we are in for months years & decades of bleeping throwbacks............. I'd love to get an insight as to who exactly BonBon thinks she is?
I wouldn't even put her on the Z List like 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The lingerie is uncomfortable viewing because she looks like a child playing dress up 😳 please keep the sexy attempts private Bonnie 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Case and point! #justiceforbonniesring
Is the band of the new ring gold? It looks like Johns ring is gold so she probably wanted to match his and the other ring she has on , it looks like the bridesmaids have the same on ?

Is the band of the new ring gold? It looks like Johns ring is gold so she probably wanted to match his and the other ring she has on , it looks like the bridesmaids have the same on ?
In fairness the new rock looks like a serious diamond - prob at least 10-12k looks about 2 carats . Lucky cow being able to change it - it’s fair classier than the other one - but total diva

Reactions: 7
In fairness the new rock looks like a serious diamond - prob at least 10-12k looks about 2 carats . Lucky cow being able to change it - it’s fair classier than the other one - but total diva
Agreed it’s a gorgeous ring

Reactions: 2
WTF was she at getting ready in her knickers.. Did she forget her PJs at home :rolleyes:
Girls we are in for months years & decades of bleeping throwbacks............. I'd love to get an insight as to who exactly BonBon thinks she is?
I wouldn't even put her on the Z List like 🤷‍♀️
Eh sorry now, did you not know bonbon is a Kardashian in the making? 😆😆. In all seriousness what is she actually going to do with herself now that the wedding is over? Like what does she actually have going on in her life apart from exercising and emailing every bride in Ireland

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay I could have done without seeing flaunting herself in her actual lingerie like what the hell. I’m so bored of this whole sorry affair now. Is nothing private?! Don’t show us one pic of your hubby but show us yourself in your wedding lingerie like. Go home Bonnie your super value cooked chicken is wondering where you’re gone
HOWLING.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Far more than 10-12k for a 2 carat solitaire! It’s a stunning ring. Much nicer than the original, I agree.

Reactions: 3
Latest caption for the reel 🤦🏻‍♀️ “A little more of my special day” was it not johns day too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Far more than 10-12k for a 2 carat solitaire! It’s a stunning ring. Much nicer than the original, I agree.
Ah u would easily get a 2 carat diamond for 12k which is what I think hers would be as long as u don’t go to one of those shops on grafton st.😂 I used to work in a jewellery shop when I was younger and my own ring was 1.75 carats ( perfect clarity/colour) and was 9k Sterling in Hatton garden in Uk . Ireland just a total rip off - shop in dubai or London or bermingham and literally wayyyyy better value 😂 really love her rings tho- usually hate the so sue me style diamonds and also love her the wedding band - the dresses tho 🤢

Ah u would easily get a 2 carat diamond for 12k which is what I think hers would be as long as u don’t go to one of those shops on grafton st.😂 I used to work in a jewellery shop when I was younger and my own ring was 1.75 carats ( perfect clarity/colour) and was 9k Sterling in Hatton garden in Uk . Ireland just a total rip off - shop in dubai or London or bermingham and literally wayyyyy better value 😂 really love her rings tho- usually hate the so sue me style diamonds and also love her the wedding band - the dresses tho 🤢
Honestly, a 2 carat solitaire with above decent colour, cut and clarity , along with a GIA cert will not be €12k. The sosueme style is rotten, I’m surprised she hasn’t changed her own ring!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Niamh de Brun has almost the same bring as Bonnies original. So tacky looking. I love her new one but honestly I would say she is hard work😂

Reactions: 4
Her new ring is beautiful and far nicer, but the fact she has updated it already just goes to show how utterly superficial and all about appearances she is

Reactions: 15
I think she believes we are all hanging on the edge of our sit waiting for all the details on her wedding. Yes she looked stunning and yes it looked like a lovely venue etc, but at the end of the day it’s just another wedding. Like thousands of people get married everyday all over the world.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.