Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bonbon in London for a PR event for garden furniture…. Would go to the opening of an envelope this one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her posts regularly don't get even 1000 likes (with the exception of the marriage posts)
Someone get this girl a burger, she looks ill. After seeing the older photos of her her last week, she looked lovely & healthy just a few years ago. The stick thin waif look obviously doesn't come naturally to her, and is not a good look anyway.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Can’t get over the child being called Wolf 🙈 it’s not even a cute name in any shape or form it’s just weird and attention seeking . They must have been raging when Kylie Jenner named her baby Wolf as well .

Reactions: 9
She’s constantly acting like they live in Clontarf when they live in Harmonstown. It does my head in - ‘just at our local restaurant’ when it’s an hour walk from their house!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bonnie sitting on Dancing with the Stars at the VIP tables while the rest of the peasants sit across the room all huddled together wearing masks!

Reactions: 2
Can anyone just go into Brown Thomas and try on expensive clothes multiple times a week without paying ?!

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get the whole trying clothes on in BTs - she’s probably getting makeup and tan all over them. She feckin loves herself!

Is Bonnie taking the piss... Oh Im so excited for 4 days off and the long Bank Holiday. From what exactly? And like the control freak she has her day planned out hour by hour, which looks pretty identical to every other day... Wake at 5,cardio,walk, meditate ,coffee, and then instead of sitting infront of the mirror twisting her hair or applying sues makeup or Sarah kearys she's going to go for a beach walk and a coffee with bobs and invisible John. And repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cardio, PT, walk, coffee, eat (lol)

Don’t really have anything else to add becau😴😴😴

😁

Reactions: 2
Cardio, PT, walk, coffee, eat (lol)

Don’t really have anything else to add becau😴😴😴

😁
that’s not fair on our Bonnie, she may even have to go to dancing with the stars at the weekend, did u know her sister won it 2 years ago, as I know they don’t mention that at all 😳🤣

• Haha
Also who cares about her morning routine? Like genuinely who actually cares what she does or how she spends her morning? Morning routines were popular in 2016, I don’t get why Bonnie feels the need to share such mundane things

Reactions: 1
Why is this one so smug on days like this, walking round malahide at 8am with a coffee after a PT session saying omg it's so quiet, I bet there's a lot of hangovers today. Well it's 8am on a bank holiday day after paddy's so yeah there is and so?? Ohhh look at Bonnie out there with the marina all to herself. Would she ever loosen up and have a bit of fun. She sends me to sleep looking at her. Coffees and beach walks by the sea at the weekend and picking up a cooked chicken in supervalu is her idea of fun... My parents in their 60s have better weekends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.