Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futuremrslacey

Seriously what is wrong with these insta huns that they need to share everybit of their honeymoon. She’s a fucking melt. Just record it and upload it all when you get back. If I were John I’d fuck her off a cliff to be eaten by a great white and have a lovely life on her life insurance. She’s insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The LIARY DOG saying she hadn’t her phone yesterday. And it absolutely welded to her hand in how many photos!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

MaryJones1

What in God's name has Lottie done to herself? Between the hair and the lips she looks like a monkey

• Haha
  • Wow

dontcome@me

VIP Member
What I want to know is how did she get him to partake in this balcony serenata bullshit!? 🤣 I’m cringing looking at it on Instagram so can’t imagine how he’s feeling. I barely got my fella to take photos for an hour on our wedding day 🤣

• Haha

Murzo

I thought the dress was very Bo Peep looking. Far too much going on with sleeves, lace, ruffles long veil. Her whole being is to get the Instagram moment. It's pathetic and sad and the mother and lottie pumped with filler and botox....🤢

• Haha
She’s constantly acting like they live in Clontarf when they live in Harmonstown. It does my head in - ‘just at our local restaurant’ when it’s an hour walk from their house!

• Haha
I find it both hilarious and weird in equal measures that she is sharing every last detail of this wedding for the last few years and she has the groom invisible 😂. How does that work, you want to show off your wedding but without the groom. One picture of the back of his head. Would you be arsed? I get he's not into social media and doesn't want to be a regular on her platforms, more power to him but for christ sake how can you overshare a week long wedding and be avoiding getting the groom in videos and pictures. The seranading on the balcony in pitch black, all you can see is a shadow. I don't understand the reason why they are keeping his identity so secret. It's bizarre.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Gals I won’t say where I was because I could possibly give my identity away, but I was once treated to a live performance of this song by Bonnie 🤣 not just me.. I was in an audience. And omg to say my soul shrivelled up and died that day would be an understatement. The video is actually high quality professional compared to what I witnessed in real life 😆 let’s just say I am glad for all of our sakes that her pop career is firmly in the past

• Haha

JH45

Seriously. It’s all a bit self indulgent at this stage. I’d be off seeing a bit of Italy at this stage rather than another night of nonsense

Reactions: 15

BelowDeckJen

Chatty Member
Damn I was hoping to fly over to Cape Town and stalk her on the safari. She’s so up her own arse it’s hilarious!
41C6B54B-7A48-4A95-9679-523347325947.jpeg

• Haha
Wow she looks stunning. She really does. Dress is gorgeous, Flowers are beautiful too. But imagine on your wedding day, the guy you have just married, covering his face. I don't understand why for just their wedding day he can't be in the photos. It just looks stupid and strange. He's just an ordinary guy, people will look at and admire the picture and move on.

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
She admitted the other day that she is on season 5 of real housewives of Orange County after only starting season 1 two weeks ago. There is 22 episodes a season in those shows so I think that is what she is spending her days doing. That’s over a 100 episodes watched in two weeks 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

Marymary41

Ok so we’ve finally got to the big day. After the arse has been dragged out of it. She looks fab I will say that. But I can’t help but think of the expense she has paid starting with all the beauty prep about 2 years ago. Everything has been for this day. And the expense of the last few days on her. I mean will she look back, count the pennies and think my god was it all worth it after all the hype has died down. She is definitely going to have depression when it’s all over. Her whole identity built on Instagram has been for the wedding. Who is Bonnie without it?

• Haha