Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get a new engagement ring for the occasion? Doesn’t look like she’s wearing her copycat sosu knuckle duster.
Well spotted , that’s so strange ? She definitely had a pear shaped diamond ring before

Reactions: 5
She is a serious dose if she changed her engagement ring 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her old one must have not been on trend enough anymore 🙄 She comes across as such a spoilt brat! I also agree she’s copied love Lauren’s wedding style so much 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Why is she instructing people to read the caption about what the hairdresser wrote about her? It doesn’t even say anything profound! Just that Bonnie was a relaxed bride 😆 so self indulgent

Reactions: 10
I agree she comes across as a spoilt brat and diva. A new engagement ring. Give over!! If that doesn't scream diva. I highly doubt John suggested a new ring 😄 🤣

There's no denying she looks absolutely stunning but the minute I seen her hair and dress I taught of love Lauren straight away.

Reactions: 12
She looked amazing but it didn’t come without its sacrifices. She was up at 5am most mornings for two years working out on her bike, then going for a walk and then going to the gym. All of this done before breakfast. She was obsessive. She also restricted a lot on food and drink and was obsessing over every minor detail such as the colour of her nails for over two years. And all for what? To look amazing in an insta photo? Well congrats you got it but now what? Her whole life has been centred around this day for so long. She had every treatment going and even lasered off “sideburns” that never existed. She was obsessed and possessed and if that’s what it takes to look great it comes at a massive cost. Her mental health is probably in bits

Reactions: 30
She looked amazing but it didn’t come without its sacrifices. She was up at 5am most mornings for two years working out on her bike, then going for a walk and then going to the gym. All of this done before breakfast. She was obsessive. She also restricted a lot on food and drink and was obsessing over every minor detail such as the colour of her nails for over two years. And all for what? To look amazing in an insta photo? Well congrats you got it but now what? Her whole life has been centred around this day for so long. She had every treatment going and even lasered off “sideburns” that never existed. She was obsessed and possessed and if that’s what it takes to look great it comes at a massive cost. Her mental health is probably in bits
Couldn't agree anymore with your whole comment. If you compare her to kelly Fitzsimmons (missellamayandmommy) you can tell bonnie as such severe body issues.

Kelly looked amazing too but she said she's not putting pressure on herself to lose weight she just going to go with the flow. She was also so relaxed considering she had to postpone twice.

Reactions: 12
Why is she instructing people to read the caption about what the hairdresser wrote about her? It doesn’t even say anything profound! Just that Bonnie was a relaxed bride 😆 so self indulgent
I know! I think she wanted everyone to read the caption because Danielle said she was so relaxed 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The LIARY DOG saying she hadn’t her phone yesterday. And it absolutely welded to her hand in how many photos!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't know Italy had a desert that they must've nipped out to between dinner & cake.........

Reactions: 2
Ffs doing it again tonight. I’d be losing the will you live if I was her family and friends at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.