Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her stories… actually embarrassed for her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ya the wedding is this weekend I’d say and that’s why she’s having a freak attack. Why else would she be going on holidays so close to it. Just goes to show you can be an absolute control freak all you want but your body will do what it wants to do at the end of the day 😆
I was actually wondering what she meant by going on holidays…. What a dick 😂

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe people are lighting a candle for bonnie because she has a spot 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe people are lighting a candle for bonnie because she has a spot 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give me strength
Somebody actually went to the church to light a candle and say a prayer for Bonnie's 2 spots. God almighty I've heard it all. I can't wait until this wedding is over, she has talked about nothing else for the past 2 years. I've no doubt she will be as Insufferable as Tara throwing up wedding pictures ANY chance she gets, although hers are gonna like odd as hell when she has to crop the groom out of every single picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some people need to get a serious grip and Bonnie should be embarrassed. That poor Saoirse child after relapsing with cancer again and that’s what people are lighting candles for?! I hope she has a massive break out and her face resembles a pepperoni pizza on her wedding day. She deserves it for being so out of touch and ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Ah Jesus someone actually went a lit a candle for Bonnie and her two spots. Her carry on is pathetic and it just shows how self obsessed she is. Bonnies time would be better spend actually contributing to the world in some way that doesn’t benefit herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ah Jesus someone actually went a lit a candle for Bonnie and her two spots. Her carry on is pathetic and it just shows how self obsessed she is. Bonnies time would be better spend actually contributing to the world in some way that doesn’t benefit herself.
Ok I can’t even bring myself to go over to her Instagram but what is wrong with people are they completely brainwashed by what they see🙈

Reactions: 1
I’ve just decked who Bonnie’s double is. Remember this one Sophia Grace who was on Ellen back in the day 🤣

sophia-grace-rosie-christmas.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gas how Bonnie isn’t rushing to any of the paid sponsorships like the skin nurse or anything like that when she has actual skin issues

Reactions: 7
Is she the full shilling? I just have come across her recently - she seems a bit autistic or something or obsessive compulsive. Who goes on like that with the steps and pt and looks obsessed Chats. She’s a decent looking girl after the lips and Botox and expensive hair - like prettier than her older sister but she’s not the beauty she thinks she is …. Reminds me of niamh de brun - food and obsessed control freak and so so dull for women in early 30s with no kids ….. #livealittle

Reactions: 13
So does Bonnie actually drink that coffee when she's flat out on her exercise bike whilst posting about it on her insta stories?! What a pure and utter dose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think over the next few days we have expect radio silence from Bon Bon to be followed with a picture of her and only her in a wedding dress. She’ll then leave it a day or two more to really build up the “hype” from the likes of goss.ie
Then the next few weeks we will be subjected to constant throwbacks to her wedding and giving wedding advice to really drive the whole thing home

Reactions: 19
Cannot believe she went on antibiotics for her TWO spots.
She has suffered with acne though and then had to go down the roaccutane route to get it to clear up. So I can understand why she has gotten antibiotics for her spots. She is terrified that after 16 months or whatever it is her skin has been clear, its about to break out again and it so close to her wedding day. Yes that may be extremely vain, but I think most brides would love to be spot free on their special day.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.