Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To go back to another earlier point, 12k for a 2 carat natural diamond? Honesty I think it would be triple that unless she bought a man made stone🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Jesus she just can’t stay off line can she? Posting posting posting like there’s no tomorrow. What a honeymoon - your wife with her nose constantly in her phone posting on Instagram and you having to photograph her posing constantly! She‘ll probably never get this much engagement/likes again so she’s going with it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can’t with this one. She’d eat herself if she could. She’s actually giving me the rage now. In love with herself.

What will she do with herself when she is back home in Harmonstown
We got our wedding photos back..
One month ago today...
Two months ago today....
Take me back... My amazing honeymoon
#flashbackfriday to my amazing day

And so on and so forth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What will she do with herself when she is back home in Harmonstown
The SuperValu roast chicken will be calling her. I see she is back to hiding her likes once again now that the wedding hype is over. She is obsessed with instagram and how her life looks through the instagram lens

Reactions: 5
The SuperValu roast chicken will be calling her. I see she is back to hiding her likes once again now that the wedding hype is over. She is obsessed with instagram and how her life looks through the instagram lens
It’s a very sad life really. Your whole wedding was for strangers. . Shut the phone off for a week and go and enjoy it. People aren’t half as interested as you think Bonnie. They have a look and move on.

It’s a very sad life really. Your whole wedding was for strangers. . Shut the phone off for a week and go and enjoy it. People aren’t half as interested as you think Bonnie. They have a look and move on.
Completely, whole wedding is used as an manoeuvre to gain followers. And at the end of the day nobody really cares. She’s not as famous as she likes to think she is.

Reactions: 6
So was there 2 photographers hired? One to take photos and ensure John was looking away or covered and the other to take proper photos. She has posted a throwback of wedding and is face is hidden.

Reactions: 2
And listen lads she only on her MINI moon - we still have the whole honey moon to suffer through!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone know what Babs does ? I thought she worked behind the scenes in the music industry but now thinking it’s something to do with interior design ? Would love to know how much Lottie makes from reading out Daily Mail headlines s couple of times a day on the radio

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know what Babs does ? I thought she worked behind the scenes in the music industry but now thinking it’s something to do with interior design ? Would love to know how much Lottie makes from reading out Daily Mail headlines s couple of times a day on the radio
I’d love to know too. . What a ridiculous job Lottie has. In all the shake ups she never got her own show on 2fm. She just doesn’t have the talent. Even when she filled in for Jen she was zero craic. .

Reactions: 7
I’d love to know too. . What a ridiculous job Lottie has. In all the shake ups she never got her own show on 2fm. She just doesn’t have the talent. Even when she filled in for Jen she was zero craic. .
She doesn’t have the voice so radio , it’s very nasal and the pronunciation and emphasis she has on words is just crazy. I’m surprised they kept onto her , rte bosses hated Gerry towards the end so surprised they had any loyalty to her .

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t have the voice so radio , it’s very nasal and the pronunciation and emphasis she has on words is just crazy. I’m surprised they kept onto her , rte bosses hated Gerry towards the end so surprised they had any loyalty to her .
Why did they hate Gerry towards the end? I never knew that. I know he wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea but I loved him.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.