Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see Bonnie smirking away and posing for the camera, I just think of that video we’re she is cursing like a sailor in a Dublin accent. It makes the videos she’s putting up now even funnier

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m speechless after watching that video😧
Does she acknowledge this ever? Presume it was short lived musical career as a solo artist 😂

Reactions: 3
Gals I won’t say where I was because I could possibly give my identity away, but I was once treated to a live performance of this song by Bonnie 🤣 not just me.. I was in an audience. And omg to say my soul shrivelled up and died that day would be an understatement. The video is actually high quality professional compared to what I witnessed in real life 😆 let’s just say I am glad for all of our sakes that her pop career is firmly in the past

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That is hilarious 😂😂 do we think she will be one of these cringe 😬 bastards that do a dance routine at their wedding?

Reactions: 2
🚨BREAKING NEWS🚨

Guys…you’re not going to believe this but BonBon has just announced that she’s NOT just on a holiday…it’s actually the beginning of her wedding WEEK!!!!!

*faints*

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🚨BREAKING NEWS🚨

Guys…you’re not going to believe this but BonBon has just announced that she’s NOT just on a holiday…it’s actually the beginning of her wedding WEEK!!!!!

*faints*
I’m shocked. I never even knew she was engaged, let alone getting married 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She
no idea what he does but I think he’s in the background of the pics in this article?

also, I never knew she was trying to make it as a pop star?! 😂

She looks so much better with a bit of weight on her!!! Lottie looks like a different person pre all the cosmetic surgery . I think she’s gone overboard with it. Not a good look

Reactions: 5
She’s like Elizabeth Taylor at this stage I feel like between registry marriage, her hens, her celebrating the date they should have gotten married the first time, her celebrating the date they should have gotten married the second time, her celebrating the date she would have had her first hen, her celebrating the anniversary of what would have been her first anniversary, her celebrating the anniversary of when she first got engaged - I feel like she has been married one million times already

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she gives Lauren Arthur’s a run for her money with the wedding content. She is going to drag it out for the next few months

Reactions: 4
Is the wedding intimate or do we think some influenzas will be attending? I don’t think they’d be bothered as she isn’t acc mates with any of them? Orrrr?

Reactions: 1
Is the wedding intimate or do we think some influenzas will be attending? I don’t think they’d be bothered as she isn’t acc mates with any of them? Orrrr?
Her BFF Rosie definitely isn’t attending, she is to busy begging for her house to be done up for free

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.