Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that this constant wearing of white is going to take away from it as well. I think there will be something dramatic to do with the back hence the panic to try to get the tattoo removed. It definitely won’t be a meringue. It’ll be form fitting probably with a train at the back and god help John he’ll probably be wearing white too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I want to know is how did she get him to partake in this balcony serenata bullshit!? 🤣 I’m cringing looking at it on Instagram so can’t imagine how he’s feeling. I barely got my fella to take photos for an hour on our wedding day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I want to know is how did she get him to partake in this balcony serenata bullshit!? 🤣 I’m cringing looking at it on Instagram so can’t imagine how he’s feeling. I barely got my fella to take photos for an hour on our wedding day 🤣
If you watch Niamh Cullen stories it looks like he’s quite into it 🤣 it’s just so cringe and screaming for attention. He had a white suit on for the legal ceremony and last night

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you watch Niamh Cullen stories it looks like he’s quite into it 🤣 it’s just so cringe and screaming for attention. He had a white suit on for the legal ceremony and last night
Just watched Niamh’s stories there… it seems John and bonnie are a good match 😬 cringeeee
Its like a performance not a wedding

Reactions: 4
You’d want to be some self obsessed narcissist to expect people to commit to five or six days of the same celebration on repeat. I mean I’m sure the guests are loving the break away and the food and wine but the constant adoration and fawning over the couple would get very old very fast. By tomorrow they’ll all be sick of the sight of them. But sure this is the girl who asked for people’s prayers and had candles lighting over a spot. Here’s hoping there’s a Mount Everest sized spot erupting right on her chin right in time for the big day tomorrow *laughs evilly* 🤣🤣🤣😈

Reactions: 12
You’d want to be some self obsessed narcissist to expect people to commit to five or six days of the same celebration on repeat. I mean I’m sure the guests are loving the break away and the food and wine but the constant adoration and fawning over the couple would get very old very fast. By tomorrow they’ll all be sick of the sight of them. But sure this is the girl who asked for people’s prayers and had candles lighting over a spot. Here’s hoping there’s a Mount Everest sized spot erupting right on her chin right in time for the big day tomorrow *laughs evilly* 🤣🤣🤣😈
You’d know she was Geri’s daughter that’s for sure. That’s it exactly like it’s just get over it now at this stage. You’d swear he had returned from the war the way they are acting

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How much money are they spending on this whole thing for the guests?! I think all this before tit is taking away from their wedding! Now they’ve all gone radio silent on the “rehearsal dinner” tonight!

It just doesn’t make any sense to me that she’s sharing so much about it in live time when she’s said John doesn’t want to be in the public eye etc… I know she’s not showing his face but you’d imagine if he didn’t want to be in the public eye she would totally respect his wishes on their wedding day! She would literally do anything for content 🙄

She must have them all on a social media ban. Having seen Kourtney Kardashians dress and bridal party I say Bonnie will win in the style stakes anyway.

• Haha
Sure how do ye expect them to post when their hands have been welded together to pray for the spot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get her logic for what she shows and she doesn’t show.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get her logic for what she shows and she doesn’t show.
Yes all the “secrecy” about the wedding week and location when if you looked at her sisters page they showed the location and stated about wedding prep while Bonnie was still pretending to just be on holiday 🤣

Reactions: 6
She’s trying to be more than she actually is by not giving the date, location etc the way an A lister would. She thinks all her “fans” would storm the location!! 🤣 The photos will be drip fed and his help her friends if they post anything! 🙄

Reactions: 7
The flowers over his face. So pathetic
Ridiculous!!! If it was a photo where his face happened to be covered naturally, fine! But it’s so staged and fake looking with the way she’s holding them in his face …. She looks stunning tho

Reactions: 10
It’s so stupid! Like he’s hardly Brad Pitt can he not pose for one photo! Nobody gives a shite about him 🤣
Agreed she looks very beautiful. Love the whole look

Wow she looks stunning. She really does. Dress is gorgeous, Flowers are beautiful too. But imagine on your wedding day, the guy you have just married, covering his face. I don't understand why for just their wedding day he can't be in the photos. It just looks stupid and strange. He's just an ordinary guy, people will look at and admire the picture and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.