Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like they are similar to the Kardashians -
Lottie is a mix of Kim and Kourtney in that she was the first on the scene and paved the way for the rest of them, Bonnie is a mix of Khloe and Kylie in that she resembles Khloe but is now more well known than her older sister and Babs is Kendall the best looking more laid back one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like they are similar to the Kardashians -
Lottie is a mix of Kim and Kourtney in that she was the first on the scene and paved the way for the rest of them, Bonnie is a mix of Khloe and Kylie in that she resembles Khloe but is now more well known than her older sister and Babs is Kendall the best looking more laid back one
Bonnie will love that, she already said she is practically a Kardashian in the cursing video she posted by accident 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m still laughing at the big secrecy over her saying why she was even flying out to Italy, referring to it as a “holiday” trying to be all coy about the wedding - and not a week later she’s in prancing about in her wedding bedroom knickers all over insta giving 100K followers a view of what should have been kept private between herself and her husband

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s flogging jewellery on her honeymoon 🙄
hadn’t planned to change on her wedding day - oh yes you did Bonnie.

Reactions: 5
All the excitement over 100k , scabby chin Julie reached 100k this week as well , it means nothing especially when you can see all the bots 🤣🤣🤣

Also the allergic to gluten and dairy is all in her head , if you can eat it without being in pain and having a reaction then it’s not an allergy, choosing not to eat it because you think it makes you fat is a different story and you can see her tummy isn’t bloated one bit !

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She can either eat gluten or she can’t. I can’t and there’s no way id choose my wedding day to dabble in eating it and risk spending the whole evening on the toilet, never mind the fear of crapping myself while wearing a white dress. She is probably slow to digest pasta which is common and she feels bloated but most certainly isn’t in that photo. But she doesn’t have an allergy to it ffs if she did she would know about it. She is just too image conscious to eat it as these foods have a bad reputation for bloating. Some people just like to pretend they have a *thing* like oh I can’t eat that I’m allergic. If you were truly allergic you wouldn’t eat it on your wedding day ffs

Reactions: 11
Yeah your page is so much fun Bonnie! 🙄🙄

She’s in Sperlonga again if anyone wants to rush out, buy a plane ticked and follow her! Practically taking the same photos of herself in glass windows as she did before! No thanks Bonnie
Damn it, if only there wasn't such chaos in Dublin airport... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was a liability after he left his Mrs.
Constantly late from being drunk or other vices
It was also said (and I heard whispers back then a few times) that he left the wife because she was an alcoholic so probably two of them in it. Also he was in another relationship that has disappeared from some peoples memory now (similar to St. Chris De Burg and the nanny) Of course they will portray the Mother as a saint now but god only knows what she had to put up with in the marriage!

Reactions: 5
The caption 🤣 does she just have a really dry sense of humour that just finest translate well to social media but she’s great fun to be with in real life maybe ?!

It was also said (and I heard whispers back then a few times) that he left the wife because she was an alcoholic so probably two of them in it. Also he was in another relationship that has disappeared from some peoples memory now (similar to St. Chris De Burg and the nanny) Of course they will portray the Mother as a saint now but god only knows what she had to put up with in the marriage!
Ohhh never heard this before , but actually yes the mother has all the look of someone who drinks . He was with some one from South Africa but I say it was only for her money as he was broke at the end and the family wouldn’t let her speak at the funeral she wrote a book i think after 🤔

Attachments

Yeah it was Melanie Verwoerd who he was very happy with after the separation from Morah but they all want to forget about that. I think she worked for the SA diplomatic section or something like that. They took the opportunity to treat her like tit after Gerry died even though he was happy with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve figured out why Bonnies covers the husbands face…………………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. ……………. …………….
She married Dave fanning

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Bonnie is too hot to dry her hair and put make up on. Is there no air con where she’s staying. The dramatics like

Dave fanning is the 1st person I have seen mention Gerry in the whole wedding fiasco. It was said that allegedly Gerry and the mother both partied very hard for years and they split up when she gave up the party lifestyle and he didn't. He was with his partner for years and she was totally blocked when he died. Mrs Ryan took front and centre as the grieving widow

Reactions: 4
Dave fanning is the 1st person I have seen mention Gerry in the whole wedding fiasco. It was said that allegedly Gerry and the mother both partied very hard for years and they split up when she gave up the party lifestyle and he didn't. He was with his partner for years and she was totally blocked when he died. Mrs Ryan took front and centre as the grieving widow
Yeah thought she might have posted a little pic of him on her bouquet or something, they have a really dark sense of humour when it comes to his death , she doesn’t mention him much online but one time she made a joke or something and I was shocked but it was actually very funny. I think she’s right to just enjoy her time and not dwell too much and who knows what kind of a childhood they had with him in the last years anyway , must have been very traumatic and probably explains a lot of her control issues

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.