Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think at this stage I’d be wanting to get home and get on with my own life instead of staying on til what day 5? and celebrating these two over and over

Reactions: 14
She looks immaculate I have to say! But yeah serious crash coming

This “article” is hilarious, especially the last paragraph 🤣 totally written by a bot

Hilarious 😂 it reads like it's written by a child in 3rd class telling their news after the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously. It’s all a bit self indulgent at this stage. I’d be off seeing a bit of Italy at this stage rather than another night of nonsense

Reactions: 15
I thought the dress was very Bo Peep looking. Far too much going on with sleeves, lace, ruffles long veil. Her whole being is to get the Instagram moment. It's pathetic and sad and the mother and lottie pumped with filler and botox....🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Youre all being very harsh when we are witnessing the first person ever to get married - history being made !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The bridesmaids dresses are awful and cut at such a gammy length. They all needed a few more inches on the length. Couldn’t imagine still being there tonight. I’d be bored out of my skull. Niamh Cullen had the right idea feckin off

Reactions: 8
Youre all being very harsh when we are witnessing the first person ever to get married - history being made !
It just shows that she really does think the world revolves around her and this wedding. I am telling ye we will have a post wedding dinner celebration yet. She is going to drag the absolute arse out of this for the next couple of months

Reactions: 6
I’m laughing away at Niamh away to sorrento doing shots 😂😂😂 I’d say they are glad to go see a bit of Italy as opposed to another night of bonnie and John 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I want to know what the story is with her engagement ring!
She’s defo changed it… her bridesmaid had a photo up saying “the rock” with a photo of her hand. No doubt Ther will be some elaborate story as to John surprising her etc when realistically her original one wasn’t cool enough for her anymore 🙄🙄🙄

She probably won’t address it ! Usually brides don’t wear their engagement rings in the church so I’m thinking that the ring is actually the wedding ring and the band underneath it is a promise ring and that she will still have her engagement ring because she saw someone else do it or something like that . You’d have to be very cold to change your ring at this late stage just to match the aesthetics of your wedding surely ?!

Reactions: 5
She’s defo changed it… her bridesmaid had a photo up saying “the rock” with a photo of her hand. No doubt Ther will be some elaborate story as to John surprising her etc when realistically her original one wasn’t cool enough for her anymore 🙄🙄🙄
Case and point! #justiceforbonniesring

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.