Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His partner has stated many times what a shock it was to her that Gerry had cocaine in his system as she did not know he was a user and yet they had been together 2 years. Anyway….back to Bonnie, did we ever find out where she was?
Mexico

Reactions: 1
She’s gas showing us around her tulum hotel but when she was in cancun we only got a snippet of the balcony. She’s all for show this one.
Well she ain’t pulling the wool over these eyes. I’ve her sussed

Reactions: 9
She’s gas showing us around her tulum hotel but when she was in cancun we only got a snippet of the balcony. She’s all for show this one.
Well she ain’t pulling the wool over these eyes. I’ve her sussed
It’s all for the gram - John the worse fool following her around filming her while she poses. I’m embarrassed for her. All the fcuking ads too 🙄

Reactions: 10
How long is this wedding era going to last for? Why fly to two opposite ends of the world in one trip… it’s just so wasteful of time and money. An Irish wedding, a destination wedding, then a mini moon in Italy, now one honeymoon done in SA so onto the second… it will be anniversary time by the time they arrive back. Really don’t get these huge deal weddings when people have been together for years, have a house, dog/kids and been on a million trips together, like what’s different now. 🙄

Reactions: 19
How long is this wedding era going to last for? Why fly to two opposite ends of the world in one trip… it’s just so wasteful of time and money. An Irish wedding, a destination wedding, then a mini moon in Italy, now one honeymoon done in SA so onto the second… it will be anniversary time by the time they arrive back. Really don’t get these huge deal weddings when people have been together for years, have a house, dog/kids and been on a million trips together, like what’s different now. 🙄
Couldn’t have said it better myself. I wonder about the marriages then when all the frills and fanfare is over!😬

Reactions: 11
I deal with a lot of brides, I have to bite my tongue a lot! Seriously such a non event in people's lives (attending a wedding) no one cares or remembers other people's weddings. Calm down, none of this is important

Reactions: 11
Wish she would get the hell of Instagram and just enjoy the wedding. Nobody gives a tit

Reactions: 3
As soon as she’s back we’ll be inundated with stuff about her 30th. And what’s the bets John will give her another present even thought she said the new engagement ring was his present to her for her birthday

Reactions: 2
As soon as she’s back we’ll be inundated with stuff about her 30th. And what’s the bets John will give her another present even thought she said the new engagement ring was his present to her for her birthday
She's not even 30? Jeez, I thought she was mid 30s.

Reactions: 5
This honeymoon has proved more than ever that Bonnie lives her life through instagram. Genuinely nobody gives a tit where she is, or what she is eating. I’d say she is a complete bore and that’s why everything has to be up on instagram

• Haha
485F5687-9A94-4210-A433-1E60EC93AF31.png

Ah lads is she trolling us? She has to be the biggest gobshite that ever walked 😂😂 how is she not mortified on a daily basis 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1615840
Ah lads is she trolling us? She has to be the biggest gobshite that ever walked 😂😂 how is she not mortified on a daily basis 😂😂
F**king eejit. Probably thinks it's for her own protection. All the shite she puts on her face is probably the extent of what's in her suitcase so I wouldn't be worrying if I was her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This whole fiasco is ridiculous. She’s a walking insecurity. Needs all of this attention to fill her self worth. She’s v pitying

I’m at a total loss why you’d travel to SA and Mexico in the same trip. Also she wore the same jumper practically every day in SA, for someone who was massively overweight bag wise she obviously packed arseways or maybe she had 20kg of hair and make up sh1te. Your man must be as bad taking the bl00dy videos. Think of the time she’s also spending editing these yolks? Like wtf is wrong with her, the constant need for what she perceives as validation is overwhelming

Bonnie Kardashryan fanny too long will post where I’ve been on my honeymoon after I’m gone!”

New thread title? Don’t know how to do it
Any #mods #moderators here?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.