Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s reaching new levels of annoying today!!🤯 what’s the big deal? It’s a bun?? All the instahuns were there….. she’s hardly the face of the campaign now. I don’t get it. She’s actually delusional!!

Reactions: 6
It’s the pouting and posing that’s getting borderline embarrassing even to the pouting kardashians. Who the hell does she think she is ?? There were loads of insta huns at that free pass event to promote his penny’s products . Get over yourself . He won’t even remember you come tomorrow!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Figured it out … wow ! You can see how stressed she is , shows how careful she is about her “content “ she always keeps it quite controlled and drama free but I think if she was more herself she’d be more popular and successful. I’m guessing she’s quite mindful of her image but it’s definitely a control thing like the exercise and the food and same routine even down to makeup
Nail on the head 👌 If she actually showed her followers her real self, she might actually be likeable. (Well maybe not likeable 😂 God forgive me but I struggle to ever see her as likeable because of her immense fakeness.lol.) But she'd definitely be more relatable and less fake/ appear more genuine.

And 100% agree with you with the 'control' thing with regard to maintaining her image, the obscene fitness regime, seemingly disorded eating habits and the shitloads of makeup she hides under amongst other things. I do genuinely feel sorry for the girl when i peel away all the layers of fakery. She clearly has issues/trauma she hasn't dealt with yet and that's why she portrays a different persona and craves validation via insta. Quite sad really.

Reactions: 6
Nail on the head 👌 If she actually showed her followers her real self, she might actually be likeable. (Well maybe not likeable 😂 God forgive me but I struggle to ever see her as likeable because of her immense fakeness.lol.) But she'd definitely be more relatable and less fake/ appear more genuine.

And 100% agree with you with the 'control' thing with regard to maintaining her image, the obscene fitness regime, seemingly disorded eating habits and the shitloads of makeup she hides under amongst other things. I do genuinely feel sorry for the girl when i peel away all the layers of fakery. She clearly has issues/trauma she hasn't dealt with yet and that's why she portrays a different persona and craves validation via insta. Quite sad really.
I totally understand how this in in her mind is a “full time job” the lengths she must go to to prepare, script, rehearse, re-record, record again with improved elocution, send to her “close” friends, redo. Whilst I do think she’s totally disillusioned about what she is or can be influencer wise, part of me wonders how she got so lost in a vacuum of JonJon no real mates she ever speaks of, and taking photos in massively oversized clothes at her mams gaff all the time.

Reactions: 4
I’d say Bonnie had some job washing all of that shite out of her hair. All that product and spray can’t be great for her scalp issues

Reactions: 1
Can somebody hold my hand , sit me down and explain this to me. . So my understanding is she got her hair put in a bun by Andrew who
does famous peoples hair . . No shade on Andrew. . He seems very nice. BUT it was at an event for insta Huns in like Penny’s ??
Am I missing a trick. . ? Is there a collab , is she now a MUA to Hollywood stars ? Or does she have nothing else going on in her shallow little beige life that this was some sort of highlight ? I’m a bit baffled by it all.
Imagine living your life for the validation of others on Instagram.

Reactions: 9
Can somebody hold my hand , sit me down and explain this to me. . So my understanding is she got her hair put in a bun by Andrew who
does famous peoples hair . . No shade on Andrew. . He seems very nice. BUT it was at an event for insta Huns in like Penny’s ??
Am I missing a trick. . ? Is there a collab , is she now a MUA to Hollywood stars ? Or does she have nothing else going on in her shallow little beige life that this was some sort of highlight ? I’m a bit baffled by it all.
Imagine living your life for the validation of others on Instagram.
No you have it all in a nutshell, she basically thinks this is a highlight because I think Andrew does the Kardashian’s hair. The carry on of her for the first wedding or whatever she’s calling it proves that she lives her life for validation and likes. She strikes me as someone who doesn’t have a lot of substance

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, first time poster and I'm sorry but I just had to make an account to say this as it's made me so angry!! She has posted photo's of the bride and her bridal party before the bride has! The bride is from my area and hasn't posted on her account in hours. How would Bonnie feel if her 'glam team' did that on her big day!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker, first time poster and I'm sorry but I just had to make an account to say this as it's made me so angry!! She has posted photo's of the bride and her bridal party before the bride has! The bride is from my area and hasn't posted on her account in hours. How would Bonnie feel if her 'glam team' did that on her big day!
Ohhh noooo!! That’s so bad , hope she asked for permission 🙈🙈 also the bride and bridesmaids have to exact same makeup again !!!!!!

Paula did his makeup that must have stung

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Yeah I thought that too when I saw the photos! The bride probably hadn’t even gotten to the church by the time she posted them!

Again Bonnie posts when she got a job. You could count on 1 hand the number of brides she’s posted this year. And they are all wearing the SAME makeup look…. That one look that Bonnie wears on herself all the time.This one is some chancer and scam artist.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.