Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but that is just bleeping weird, am I missing something here?? there's what, 10 people in that picture and he's got a heart covering his face, the notions, as if anyone gives a tit, something very odd about it. I get he doesn't want to be on her normal everyday Instagram in the background while she talks shite to the camera but I think it's weird he's so objectionable to a group picture being shown on her Instagram, 1 poxy picture, what about the other blokes in the picture, why is it OK to show them. Like the effort of all of this, a complete charade trying to get wedding pictures and videos whilst avoiding the groom. It's mental and odd.
And ruins the photos tbh

Reactions: 11
Another pic of her posing in her knickers ffs. I’ve never seen such a desperado. I’m uncomfortable looking at such a thirsty display. Did no one think to tell her to put it away, it’s her wedding morning not an Ann Summers shoot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another pic of her posing in her knickers ffs. I’ve never seen such a desperado. I’m uncomfortable looking at such a thirsty display. Did no one think to tell her to put it away, it’s her wedding morning not an Ann Summers shoot
You can tell every last detail of what she has posted has been well thought out, I'd say there was a timed scheduled for all the posts. They must have had to allow so much extra time before the wedding for all the bullshit, for example posing in penny's lingerie on top of the stairs like she was just casually hanging out there drinking a glass of wine 🙄

Reactions: 12
I think Bonnies dress was originally minus the sleeves and she’s seen Lauren Arthur’s styling and copied her with the sleeves, earrings and hair! Danielle whelan even posted that they decided to change her hair last minute 🙄
100% the sleeves and hair were last minute add ons after seeing Lauren. MORTO! What a copycat 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A guest of the wedding uploaded photos and there is one of Bonnie and John when they came out of the church , and the guest tagged both of them! She removed it tho , but not before a screenshot was taken but tattle says you can’t upload family members etc photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s obviously been reading about the dress being like Lauren arthurs… on her post she says she got her dress two years ago but decided she wanted sleeves last summer and got some one else to do them. I highly doubt that tbh lol

Also I cannot believe they shipped over their own fake tan spray machine 😩😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot with the “dress bought two years ago” desperately trying to put paid to the rumours that she’s a copy cat ho 🤣

• Haha
It’s soooo obvious 😂😂😂
Omg I didn’t know who lauren MacArthur was but clicked on her wedding highlights ….. eh bonnie stole her whole look !!!!! The hair , the earrings the sleeves omg now that is CRINGE. It’s not like it’s a common look also …… literally the same earrings or very very similar 😑

Omg I didn’t know who lauren MacArthur was but clicked on her wedding highlights ….. eh bonnie stole her whole look !!!!! The hair , the earrings the sleeves omg now that is CRINGE. It’s not like it’s a common look also …… literally the same earrings or very very similar 😑
I just had another look there at Lauren’s and Bonnie definitely did copy her. Plus Lauren managed to get Rosie at her wedding 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think before the sleeves and last minute change of hair she was Gona have the dress as it was and her hair down a la Rosie’s wedding style 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
A guest of the wedding uploaded photos and there is one of Bonnie and John when they came out of the church , and the guest tagged both of them! She removed it tho , but not before a screenshot was taken but tattle says you can’t upload family members etc photos?
The guest who posted it has changed her profile to private. I spotted it too, it was up for a few days!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So tacky and unnecessary. Does she keep any part of the wedding for herself. Like it’s your wedding day can these “Influencers” not switch off 🙄

Reactions: 7
He is on Instagram but his profile is private. His name is sightly modified too.

Reactions: 2
I cannot with the “dress bought two years ago” desperately trying to put paid to the rumours that she’s a copy cat ho 🤣
She did postpone her wedding for a year so it is possible the dress was bought two years ago. Then maybe she got the sleeves after being inspired by Lauren.

Reactions: 1
How many followers did she gain from the wedding?
She was on about 97K or 98K and had been for ages. Now she’s at 110K. Lauren Arthur’s had a similar jump in followers at the time if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 3
What’s the bets she’s wearing those rings from Volataire diamonds until after the honeymoon while she has the most engagement and then goes back to the other engagement ring. I bet they paid her to wear them. It’s probably the most engagement she’ll ever get - no one want to watch her buying a cooked chicken and a coffee on a Sunday!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.