Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
Spencer,

If you browse here tonight, please don’t start thinking about how a year ago you had an age appropriate “bro-ship” with Pioneer Theme Park/Lifestyle Vlogger Adam the Woo that elevated your status as a Content Creator AND then you and Matty’s wife pissed it all away.

It would probably just really depress you to dwell on that. So, just try not to think about it.

-UncleLester

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

UncleLester

VIP Member
Brainstorming my Next “What Happening Wednesday’s” Super Chat (that will be refunded when deleted).

As always, feedback is appreciated:

“You two are my favorite! 🥰. The sweetest couple. K & S, do you ever wish that you had found each other earlier in life - so you could have enjoyed some epic original Epcot Rides like World of Motion and Horizons together?

Perhaps back, in 2000? Back when Spence was 32 and Katie was 12? ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

@lpha

Hello all! I have been watching from the sidelines for a while and decided today I would make my first post lol. It's kind of like 'my side of the story' and 'I wanna participate in the complaints/realizations' about all these Disney Vloggers lol.

I too, like many of you it seems, once watched and enjoyed BLAB...I would say up until around COVID hit I would watch all their videos and mostly enjoyed their updates about the park. I was also a fan of Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys...occasionally ATW, etc... but these two were my favorite.
KT began to irritate the hell out of me with her 'better than though' attitude, and the constant interrupting of Spencer grew more and more apparent with each new video or live stream. Fast forward to when DTD reopened, my family and I were there and actually saw KT, Spencer and Pixar Charlie! My , then at the time 3 yr old son, was super excited and actually ran over to them as I tried to catch up and yell out at them for their attention. Eventually they did look over and stopped to say hi. But I remember saying to my husband that it seemed like we were bothering them! Charlie was actually very sweet to my son, and seemed genuine when we said hello. KT and Spencer couldn't be less interested in my cute kid fan girling over them, which triggered my mamma bear instinct a little not going to lie...We've briefly met David with FB and actually had a great convo with Mondo before in the past, so maybe that's why I also was a little taken aback by their disinterest. A trip shortly after this encounter, we saw Dylan, whom my son also enjoyed watching. So when we stopped to say hello to him, he briefly looked up from his phone to glance at us and say 'hi' and then continue to shuffle away...another disappointment. So when I read about how ironic it is that he's the only one who is still showing support or even hanging out with BLAB, I wanted to share my little story to show, yeah, he IS just like them.

I know this is a BLAB thread, but now that I've say back and read SO much about all these Disney Vloggers, I have so many other questions and comments lol! Things I've noticed over the years and never had confirmation until now, or felt validated in my thoughts because they're similar to all yours here. Like how disgusting it is that David is SO TURNED ON by Disneyland as a whole, my family and I joke about how if he could he would leave Liz in a heart be and legally marry Disneyland. Or by how absolutely bonkers it was to watch Spencer bawl like an infant about not being able to go to Disneyland during COVID.

Any who, that's my input and to anyone who read thru, thanks for having me. I look forward to

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
If anyone that edits videos, wants to make $100 to any charity of their choice (and I will post the receipt).

One day, would you consider taking the clip from here where Spencer acts like a bad ass (talking about “rocking the cans”, “rocking the microphone”, “rocking the turntables”, etc.) and mix it with him crying when Disneyland reopened?

The most cringe BL&B moment (in my opinion):

You have NO idea how PAINFUL it is to parse through all his bullshit. If he couldn't hear the sound of his own voice - he might die.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
It’s not Skittles either 😂😂😂. Let’s just say they are on Real Deals list 😉
Guaranteed they are on my sus list… but what are we being careful about? Unless they are going to go full Vlad…(please do) what is the point? To make themselves feel like they are on the inside? This forum isn’t private…so who gives a shit who is in here?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

hoffdog

Chatty Member
I’m watching the live sea otter cam from the Monterey Bay Aquarium (don’t ask) and they have four times the number of viewers than the BLAB Besties Live Stream. And you can only see one of the otters. And he’s sleeping.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

UncleLester

VIP Member
No matter what kind of comments that we make about Spencer here, nothing must hurt his feelings more than when the Tow Truck Driver from Barstow was able to manually take the lug nuts off (without an electronic impact driver) his balding tire after they sat for what seemed like hours waiting…

Just a fantastic moment in their documented history.

Rock the Walls. Rock the Cans. Rock the Dance Floor. Could not Rock the lug nuts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
3B895D11-9D66-4302-8BC3-A2B5D9618098.jpeg
Michelle win’s the idiot of the day award

D9AD73F4-C0F4-4E5C-B7F0-81272972A41E.jpeg
Pete, I hope your toilet bowl over flows when you take your next sh*t.

• Haha
  • Wow

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
Next they'll be doing one of those DNA things and share it on their IG stories with time stamps and their names on it hahahahaha
Spencer already did one, and the results were pretty accurate as far as I could tell:

Spencer.png

• Haha
  • Heart