Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of, I watched his vlog too, where he talked about his history of working at Halloween horror nights and he has once again been hired back on. And might not necessarily being doing much theme park vlogging. Is this why they were pumping up their connection to Tony (beautiful tomorrow) the lowest of the low still left at the park? Dylan got himself an actual paying gig. Versus a fake Disneyland is my job grift?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How would you assign the percentages of how folks find these threads?

A) Watched “Adam The Woo” videos regularly and then were immediately off-put when Katie & Spencer started hijacking his videos and “searched” to find out more about them.

B) Previously were fans of BL&B but they finally did something in a video to completely change your sentiment to them.

C) Saw something on Reddit/Other Form of Social that spoke about them being controversial and it sparked your interest to learn more.

D) Longtime Tattle community member and the explosion of these thread counts caught your attention.

E) You followed “Best Life” on Instagram and a man named Jarli DM-ed you with a link to this forum with the false narrative that this was a place for BL&B fans to gather and talk about fun things.
B like the most of us…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well, if there are BLAB stans here spying, here is SPENCER'S OWN WORDS. Enjoy!
View attachment 1484069View attachment 1484070View attachment 1484071
Spence should take a grammar review course.

I think I would have risked my life and jumped out....
Someone would have fallen out of the firetruck and it would not have been me.👊

On this one I feel totally lame as I have no idea who this supposed mod would be on here but I totally hope he/she gets busted in an most wonderful way!:sneaky: Although it really does not matter because, um, what are they gonna do about it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolute Classic... talk about the perfect comeback.
There is nothing these attention seeking, lowlife scum Vloggers hate more than feeling like they are nobody’s (which most of them are with the exception of ATW, OA and a few other decent ones).

"Is it Bill, Alex, Robert or Dylan??"
"Who the duck is Dylan?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'd like to thank Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons for using their "Best Life & Beyond" Instagram platform to share information on the local business "Fairytale Facials" in Garden Grove, California. Some may be under the impression that Katie is an Influencer now for "Fairytale Facials" with her endorsement that she gave on Monday, August 8, 2022.

It appears that there is not a lot of information available about "Fairytale Facials" in Garden Grove, California on the Internet. I am not suggesting that there is not a lot of information about @FairyTaleFacials and owner Emily Anne Kargl aka Emily Kargl because the business may or may not be currently licensed with the California Secretary of State under the name "Fairytale Facials" (not confirmed) or that the lack of transparent list of prices online (not confirmed if they are charging certain people more for the same services).

I am just saying that it is concerning, at least to me, that there is no working website that I can find for the business "Fairytale Facials" in Garden Grove, California.

If anyone has used Google Maps for the "Fairytale Facials" business address of 12550 Brookhurst Street, Suite G, Garden Grove, CA 92840. The outside of the business looks very nondescript, almost like a speakeasy in my opinion. I am not suggesting that this is mostly done to keep the business as a secret from certain groups within the community.

Finally, I was curious about the neighborhood. Within one mile of "Fairytale Facials" with the business address of 12550 Brookhurst Street, Suite G, Garden Grove, CA 92840, the California Megans law directory shows that there are multiple Registered Sex Offenders.

Is that many Registered Sex Offenders living within a mile of the business a cause for concern? That is up to everyone to decide for themselves.

Personally, I would not recommend leaving family members alone in ANY business parking lot.

Finally, while unable to know what my specific pricing of services may be, I personally am undecided if it is a better value for your money than going to the Spa at the Grand Californian Hotel for a "magical" facial experience.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I'd like to thank Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons for using their "Best Life & Beyond" Instagram platform to share information on the local business "Fairytale Facials" in Garden Grove, California. Some may be under the impression that Katie is an Influencer now for "Fairytale Facials" with her endorsement that she gave on Monday, August 8, 2022.

It appears that there is not a lot of information available about "Fairytale Facials" in Garden Grove, California on the Internet. I am not suggesting that there is not a lot of information about @FairyTaleFacials and owner Emily Anne Kargl aka Emily Kargl because the business may or may not be currently licensed with the California Secretary of State under the name "Fairytale Facials" (not confirmed) or that the lack of transparent list of prices online (not confirmed if they are charging certain people more for the same services).

I am just saying that it is concerning, at least to me, that there is no working website that I can find for the business "Fairytale Facials" in Garden Grove, California.

If anyone has used Google Maps for the "Fairytale Facials" business address of 12550 Brookhurst Street, Suite G, Garden Grove, CA 92840. The outside of the business looks very nondescript, almost like a speakeasy in my opinion. I am not suggesting that this is mostly done to keep the business as a secret from certain groups within the community.

Finally, I was curious about the neighborhood. Within one mile of "Fairytale Facials" with the business address of 12550 Brookhurst Street, Suite G, Garden Grove, CA 92840, the California Megans law directory shows that there are multiple Registered Sex Offenders.

Is that many Registered Sex Offenders living within a mile of the business a cause for concern? That is up to everyone to decide for themselves.

Personally, I would not recommend leaving family members alone in ANY business parking lot.

Finally, while unable to know what my specific pricing of services may be, I personally am undecided if it is a better value for your money than going to the Spa at the Grand Californian Hotel for a "magical" facial experience.
Seems to me that she is using a whole lot of IP to advertise and promote her business. I'm sure Disney is okay with that of course if they were to find out.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I have confirmed that the business is indeed licensed:

There also seems to be pricing available at the link of the Instagram page. I am not sure how that pricing rates and if it is dynamic.

Reactions: 19
I feel like this silhouette of Katie has editing potential...

Untitled11.jpg

I know that so bad it is hilarious horror movie filmed at Disney World/land--Escape From Tomorrow--was from 2013, but the creators should have made it about Katie and Spencer. (Or perhaps those two are the origin of the cat flu in the movie? We need a prequel!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Flying out to LAX tonight with the family for 9 days at Disneyland.

If I see BLAB point any cameras within the vicinity of my kids - I promise you all that I will uppercut that camera all the way to DisneyWorld. I don’t care if Security Guard Jeremy tries to deport me!

Wish me luck for this 14 hour flight from Sydney, Australia - with the wife, 4 year old twins and an 18 month old 😬

Much love Tattle Fam!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Flying out to LAX tonight with the family for 9 days at Disneyland.

If I see BLAB point any cameras within the vicinity of my kids - I promise you all that I will uppercut that camera all the way to DisneyWorld. I don’t care if Security Guard Jeremy tries to deport me!

Wish me luck for this 14 hour flight from Sydney, Australia - with the wife, 4 year old twins and an 18 month old 😬

Much love Tattle Fam!
God speed, fellow Aussie! Have a great trip 🤗Hope you find a “Don’t give those grifters any money” sticker on your travels 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My take was that she was referring to the child who BLAB allegedly stole the toys from (Adam’s former neighbor).
They stole toys from a child?! What's the story behind this? I've been out of the loop for a while

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.