Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3B895D11-9D66-4302-8BC3-A2B5D9618098.jpeg
Michelle win’s the idiot of the day award

D9AD73F4-C0F4-4E5C-B7F0-81272972A41E.jpeg
Pete, I hope your toilet bowl over flows when you take your next sh*t.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
KT said those kids she’s with are her niece and nephew? I thought kaylee was the only one

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Turning this bullshit off. I was actually slightly enjoying it when it was just Spencer; but then when Katie comes in and pulls the chain to let Spencer cut an entire family and other people, not cool. Hope that clip gets blasted and you both get reprimanded. You are not above the rules, assholes. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
How do you forget the name of the person that just gave you $50 for churros? Spencer, I know you’re hella old, but I know you have a better memory than that smh

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
6F37DB38-B2A1-4AB7-B4B8-3844C7CF2489.jpeg

Just a quick note to those parents who let their children hug and touch the YouTube Disneyland Strangers. Genital warts can be spread through hugs and handshakes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
0B1DC4A9-BC88-4A1C-9608-ACE1B85BB30A.jpeg

alright ya’ll, I’m headed to bed! Good night, sleep tight, don’t get the KT’s bite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m watching the live sea otter cam from the Monterey Bay Aquarium (don’t ask) and they have four times the number of viewers than the BLAB Besties Live Stream. And you can only see one of the otters. And he’s sleeping.
I check in with the Monterey sea otters daily and before bedtime! I can't resist those cuties! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.