Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good ole shin splints are the exercise version of scheduling conflicts.
She isn't fooling anyone anymore.

That witch doesn't heave her rotund ass out of bed unless there is food involved.

You know she looks at her steps and thinks "I've earned these 4 churros". What a disgusting pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If there are boards in forums talking about me I would really leave social media and lay low. I don't know how they do it knowing there's a lot of people that don't like them.. they really have issues they both need therapy.. they live in the Fantasyland. They think YouTube it's going to make them famous and Rich.. the way they talk the way they think is like of a teenager. The way Spencer dresses he thinks he's 21. It's crazy to think these two people are going to be in their 60s and 70s and still going to Disneyland doing YouTube videos. It seems like they got no backup plan no retirement no social security...

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Is her witch ass round? Or is it fat and lumpy like cottage cheese? I’m asking because I don’t know. But I feel safe making the latter conjecture.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If there are boards in forums talking about me I would really leave social media and lay low. I don't know how they do it knowing there's a lot of people that don't like them.. they really have issues they both need therapy.. they live in the Fantasyland. They think YouTube it's going to make them famous and Rich.. the way they talk the way they think is like of a teenager. The way Spencer dresses he thinks he's 21. It's crazy to think these two people are going to be in their 60s and 70s and still going to Disneyland doing YouTube videos. It seems like they got no backup plan no retirement no social security...
I’ve been thinking the same thing! I would be so embarrassed and wouldn’t want to show my face. Guess they have to for the $$$.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The backpack is always full. Has anyone identified their eBay shops yet? I’m sure they sell the hard to get Disney merch and why the tags are never removed. She wears and sells the same ears. Yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If I'd allowed myself to have sex with a guy old enough to be my dad, WHILE MARRIED and lost my actually decent guy of a handsome husband over it, I'd be eating my body weight in Disney treats, too.

She's her own worst enemy. But Spence is a manipulative old fucker- he called her manipulative because that's narcissist 101, claiming she does what he does. He's got her convinced he 'saved her' by getting her to eat more freely, when she used to have a healthy weight, and now she's on her way to a hiatal hernia from Hell. He's got her convinced they're the happiest couple but it's clear she never stopped loving Matty- she can't even bring herself to finalize the divorce. Spence rolls his eyes at her, insults her, treats her like an idiot, and she's not in a position to leave this tit because of her terrible choices, it just kills her that she made such stupid mistakes, that no one ever taught her right or gave her the tools to have a good life without depending on someone else. Spencer's predatory gaze landed on someone he could use on a few levels and he zeroed in. He admitted to making sure to be where she might be, before they got together, knowing she was married and had a lot of issues related to men and how she measures herself against how they respond to her.
I despise him, that racist, classist, walking inferiority complex is disgusting.
Disneyland is obv a source of great comfort for her, something that makes her feel safe, but as long as she doesn't face her own crap and her own past, she's never going to be okay, and if she loses access to Disneyland, it's going to be devastating for her, regardless of how many people will find it amusing.
Sadly, I still wish they'd get banned because together they're awful and ruin the experience for others.
If she'd leave him, and start her own channel, I bet she'd do okay. They're a great example of a couple who's really bad for each other while having no idea what an actually healthy relationship looks like, so they just stay together thinking all that misery is normal.
KT, did your Mom post this????

Spencer may be the Svengali some on here purport him to be. I’m not buying it.

KT slept with an old man and left her decent handsome husband cause she thought she was getting a rich guy with a celebrity adjacent job, and an ocean front apartment who would film her being an imbecile at Disneyland in lieu of having to work for a living.

And she got everything she wanted… except for the rich part. Though I think Spencer could have loads of cash saved and is just a cheap ass bastard.

Spencer on the other hand got a cute young woman who now looks as old as he does, weighs twice what she did, and doesn’t even brush her hair anymore. As far as the channel, she doesn’t even do the cooking videos I’m certain she promised him she’d do if they screwed over Adam and moved into the apartment with the nice kitchen. She’s also doing sweet FA for the patreon which was her responsibility.

In conclusion, Spencer may have thought he was manipulating her, but in the end, she got him good.

She could never have her own channel because she’s lazy a stupid, lazy witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The backpack is always full. Has anyone identified their eBay shops yet? I’m sure they sell the hard to get Disney merch and why the tags are never removed. She wears and sells the same ears. Yuck.
I’ve narrowed down some I’ll order from to test it out and verify

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
As an EBay seller (just clothing, no Disney), I’m not sure they have the self discipline to do it. We know they don’t have the customer service skills!
It seems more likely that they do personal shopping for their stans. The people who send those super chats will gladly pay $100 for a $20 mug they can’t get on their own. That’s why there are so many merch searches. Keep the stans buying.
Since they are around Disneyland so much I’m sure they also know the resellers and they make extra cash buying the items with limits.
It’s either that or adult diapers for puddle butt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why are they at the park so early? Are they making some sort of special LIVE announcement about new BL&B March?
For appearances, they probably want to look like they fully appreciate their passes and don’t waste reservations (by how they arrive at the VERY END of the day). But, we all know how they take advantage (profit $$ from) and constantly disrespect the entire system! Suddenly, when something is about to potentially be taken away, they ACT like they appreciate it. Narcissistic, disingenuous demons!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello all! I have been watching from the sidelines for a while and decided today I would make my first post lol. It's kind of like 'my side of the story' and 'I wanna participate in the complaints/realizations' about all these Disney Vloggers lol.

I too, like many of you it seems, once watched and enjoyed BLAB...I would say up until around COVID hit I would watch all their videos and mostly enjoyed their updates about the park. I was also a fan of Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys...occasionally ATW, etc... but these two were my favorite.
KT began to irritate the hell out of me with her 'better than though' attitude, and the constant interrupting of Spencer grew more and more apparent with each new video or live stream. Fast forward to when DTD reopened, my family and I were there and actually saw KT, Spencer and Pixar Charlie! My , then at the time 3 yr old son, was super excited and actually ran over to them as I tried to catch up and yell out at them for their attention. Eventually they did look over and stopped to say hi. But I remember saying to my husband that it seemed like we were bothering them! Charlie was actually very sweet to my son, and seemed genuine when we said hello. KT and Spencer couldn't be less interested in my cute kid fan girling over them, which triggered my mamma bear instinct a little not going to lie...We've briefly met David with FB and actually had a great convo with Mondo before in the past, so maybe that's why I also was a little taken aback by their disinterest. A trip shortly after this encounter, we saw Dylan, whom my son also enjoyed watching. So when we stopped to say hello to him, he briefly looked up from his phone to glance at us and say 'hi' and then continue to shuffle away...another disappointment. So when I read about how ironic it is that he's the only one who is still showing support or even hanging out with BLAB, I wanted to share my little story to show, yeah, he IS just like them.

I know this is a BLAB thread, but now that I've say back and read SO much about all these Disney Vloggers, I have so many other questions and comments lol! Things I've noticed over the years and never had confirmation until now, or felt validated in my thoughts because they're similar to all yours here. Like how disgusting it is that David is SO TURNED ON by Disneyland as a whole, my family and I joke about how if he could he would leave Liz in a heart be and legally marry Disneyland. Or by how absolutely bonkers it was to watch Spencer bawl like an infant about not being able to go to Disneyland during COVID.

Any who, that's my input and to anyone who read thru, thanks for having me. I look forward to

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's severe narcissism. The kind that therapy doesn't help. Not that they'd go anyway, unless to monologue about how badly they're victimized "these bullies on the internet on this site called tattle hate me and they're always being mean meanies to poor innocent me! I just want to go do Disneyland every day and make money off it!"

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.