Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have NO idea how PAINFUL it is to parse through all his bullshit. If he couldn't hear the sound of his own voice - he might die.

Someone has to post this to r/cringe. Both the white guy at sanctioned graffiti event and crying at Disneyland...my butthole can't take this much cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That would scare the crap out of me. You need at least 40 years of work credit for social security . Not too many companies offer pensions. They are screwed.
I'm not defending them at all but I think Mr. Spence did work for CBS or something and probably has credits but not near enough to sustain both of them for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You have NO idea how PAINFUL it is to parse through all his bullshit. If he couldn't hear the sound of his own voice - he might die.

This is honestly too much 🤣🤣. You can’t make this stuff up. It’s honestly like they are characters in a spoof 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone has to post this to r/cringe. Both the white guy at sanctioned graffiti event and crying at Disneyland...my butthole can't take this much cringe.
Katie is in the background like, "I'm scared, and my lover is a loser, but who else is going to edit my vids while I sit on my ass and eat all day?"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I used to watch Dylan during the pandemic and on reopening day of Disneyland last year, Dylan walked by me while I was in the long line of people lined up along on the tram route, I was going to tell him I was a fan of his work and stuff but as soon as I said "Dylan! I love you channel..." he booked it, he literally sped up his walk and just looked at me and said "ok thanks" and just barely looked up at his phone, he looked instantly disgusted/annoyed when I said his name! I was shocked! It was so, so rude, I actually chuckled once out loud while he walked away because it felt like a I was on candid camera haha I've never had someone RUN away from me as I compliment them, that was a first from me.
Yes it's disgusting that these vloggers can't be interrupted while they're "working"😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

You guys this is beyond anything I could have ever expected from this tattle community! You all have surpassed my wildest dreams of shaking these Mofo’s DOWN in the most talented and funniest ways possible 👏👏🙌🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
^although he maintains an impressive degree of buoyancy.

Buoyancy, dear KT, is the ability to float. Lard is buoyant.
They could be used as flotation devices for drowning people and be of some use for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel full scale embarrassment watching Just a few minutes of this vlog. what he’s painting over is way more impressive. The Frankenstein Bride next to it is pretty cool! What Spencer is not and never will be is cool. 👎 and filming yourself is the worst part lol
His idea of "graffiti" is a square & triangle pattern you draw in Algebra 101 when you're bored waiting for the class to end 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.