Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Knowing their relationship is about to expire, when will their channel?

• A week after they don’t have a Magic Key renewal and have NO backup for video subjects

Votes: 53 43.4%
  • After the holiday season

Votes: 18 14.8%
  • They will eek out a channel even if they only have 100 views (coming soon!)

Votes: 41 33.6%
  • It will split soon after they do, a channel for each! (Which parent will the kids live with??)

Votes: 33 27.0%
  • YouTube will pull them before they ever get a chance to fail spectacularly

Votes: 26 21.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a two dessert kinda thursday for BLAB, the first one at GE of course, and then around 28 min in, they get Beignets in NOS for dessert #2.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Brainstorming my Next “What Happening Wednesday’s” Super Chat (that will be refunded when deleted).

As always, feedback is appreciated:

“You two are my favorite! 🥰. The sweetest couple. K & S, do you ever wish that you had found each other earlier in life - so you could have enjoyed some epic original Epcot Rides like World of Motion and Horizons together?

Perhaps back, in 2000? Back when Spence was 32 and Katie was 12? ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m watching the live sea otter cam from the Monterey Bay Aquarium (don’t ask) and they have four times the number of viewers than the BLAB Besties Live Stream. And you can only see one of the otters. And he’s sleeping.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I'm sitting on my bathroom floor doing a 30 minute regimen of eye drops for my poor confused cat. Doing this activity is somehow more fun than watching their new video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wow, BLOB proves once again that they know NOTHING about Disney, or it's history. KD thinks these balloons are new.
No KD, these balloons are back from 2017, for Shanghai Disney's Anniversary Celebration... 🎈

1659756761500.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m watching the live sea otter cam from the Monterey Bay Aquarium (don’t ask) and they have four times the number of viewers than the BLAB Besties Live Stream. And you can only see one of the otters. And he’s sleeping.
Hahahhaha I watch the Monterey Bay Otters all the time on my 2nd monitor while working from home!
step-brothers-best-friends.gif

(We visit the aquarium 2-3 times a year since it's nearby, the otters are fun to watch!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
We love the otters! Have you tried Katmai Bear cam??? 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I LOVE THIS! I also watch the sea birds cam they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My kingdom for a video of Spence and Pig Fella as the two ladies at the end of "Requiem for a dream", and Bob Chapek or ATW as the "Ass to Ass" guy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.