Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredinoregon

Should we start a new off-topic thread for you just for Terri? You seem to have glommed on to this side character for whatever reason.
Hi mod from blob. Thanks for commenting on my post. Welcome to the other side. Being a aggressive mod and attacking Daphne and others. she is now a main character. Especially since she is crossing platforms.

Reactions: 6
BUT BUT BUT think of the savings. Tenaya Spa at the Grand Californian costs $25 more for the same service (please disregard that you can enjoy all of the other Spa Amenities at the Grand Californian with that service).

I do have to say that the entrance of the Fairytale Facial location is very welcoming (photo is from their IG page):

View attachment 1485202
Jesus christ that looks like somewhere to get murdered. 🤣 What a crusty entrance mat... Maybe this is a promo for the next season of American Horror Story.

Unofficial Way Too Late Thread Title Suggestion:

Best Life & Beyond #54 Spencer & Katie Farewell Season

Inspired by Spencer’s former employer (photo below), we do Spencer and Katie the solid by recognizing that what they are doing isn’t viable for another year for all kinds of various reasons.

And we start celebrating their terrific run of content now as it comes to a close.

View attachment 1485676
Very fitting considering BLAB is the personification of a toxic work environment.

Reactions: 4

DencerHasDecreed

Someone posted the BLAB song on reddit (thank you to whichever tattler that was!!) and this stan jumps right in to defend...and they call us "basement dwellers"?! This dude looks like a straight up "neckbeard basement dweller", he must live in a basement that's even deeper than our basements!! So glad the redditors down voted him until he deleted. I just seriously don't get how you could defend these awful people! We are not doing any of this, they are doing this to themselves by being ridiculously awful humans and rubbing it in our faces WHILE they do it.

Someone called this Kyle-Rittenhouse-like MF'er KT and this is his response 😂 I don't think KT knows what "deplorable" is, so it probably is not her. Isn't he "sick", "obsessed" and "pathetic" as well if he is on a random online forum defending people that don't even know he exists?? The BLAB stans are WAY more obsessed than we'll ever be, and KT is WAY more obsessed with tattle than tattle is with her hahaha. Nice try, though.

Screenshot 2022-08-07 164333.png
Screenshot 2022-08-07 165008.png

Screenshot 2022-08-07 164350.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3