Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video came into my recommended, if you haven't watched before it's really good!

So now he is Dutch, Irish, Choctaw? What else will he add to the ever growing list lol I find it funny that he always says but I am not German like a clear distinction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok I’m out for awhile today. Have a plane to catch to Vegas to make some arrangements

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So now he is Dutch, Irish, Choctaw? What else will he add to the ever growing list lol I find it funny that he always says but I am not German like a clear distinction 😂
Next they'll be doing one of those DNA things and share it on their IG stories with time stamps and their names on it hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok I’m out for awhile today. Have a plane to catch to Vegas to make some arrangements
Go with glory, @MonicaW42. Safe travels!

Honest to goodness just wondering what could possibly be in this buldging backpack, especially when you are entering the damn park at 11:32PM?!
View attachment 1481518
6 pack of starlight Coke. cheese balls, towel for Spencer's boob sweat, bones of Binky (RIP), three phones (hard to keep all the face accounts straight), chocolate bars. Skinny Girl Margaritas disguised in 32 oz water bottle, Spencer's wallet, list of Tattle Life users, eyebrow stencil and sharpie, vaseline, lipstick. and Disney merchandise to return.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Next they'll be doing one of those DNA things and share it on their IG stories with time stamps and their names on it hahahahaha
Unless they don’t get the results they wanted lol then we will never hear about that ever again

• Haha
Reactions: 21
6 pack of starlight Coke. cheese balls, towel for Spencer's boob sweat, bones of Binky (RIP), three phones (hard to keep all the face accounts straight), chocolate bars. Skinny Girl Margaritas disguised in 32 oz water bottle, Spencer's wallet, list of Tattle Life users, eyebrow stencil and sharpie, vaseline, lipstick. and Disney merchandise to return.

I think we've finally nailed it down. I can't imagine anything else except maybe Spence's balls in there somewhere too after seeing him going on and on about not being able to take some lugnuts off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Look, I'm just gonna say what we're all thinking...

When @MonicaW42 says she's going to Vegas to "make some arrangements"....

....she's gonna take somebody out, isn't she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Okay, so inundate Disney with photo's, links, histories etc.. If we keep on sending proof then Disney has to act! A picture is worth a thousand words. Actually so is recording of what they say. How they act around security, hugging and touching, which I am sure is not allowed. If Disney gets massive quantities of "tickets", I am sure they will do more!

Reactions: 17
Spencer already did one, and the results were pretty accurate as far as I could tell:

Spencer.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Suddenly, I can't get audio to play on any of the embedded videos anymore, is it just me or my phone or is it a setting here I need to fix? 🤔 (this just started happening last night and it's driving me bonkers)
maybe try logging out and back on/ glad you figured it out you do not want to miss anything 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.