Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Witherspoon

Best Life and Beyond #54: KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters
any money

Kicking it old school to get their names back in the titles. SEO and what not.

4F4CFD35-0BDF-485E-8857-C27BEDD219E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
Saw this in a Louie video comment and was gobsmacked that in 53 threads, one of the geniuses here didn't say it already....

Screenshot_20220806-114626_YouTube.jpg

10/10 - Would lol again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I often wonder how many stans start posting in here…in a low key effort to derail the process…only to end up doubting everything they once believed. That might be happening.

• Haha
  • Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Any BLAB mod who "infiltrates" Tattle, watches Louie's videos, sees the screenshots, reads the stories....

....and decides to REMAIN a BLAB mod....well, bless their heart.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheConnoisseur

Flying out to LAX tonight with the family for 9 days at Disneyland.

If I see BLAB point any cameras within the vicinity of my kids - I promise you all that I will uppercut that camera all the way to DisneyWorld. I don’t care if Security Guard Jeremy tries to deport me!

Wish me luck for this 14 hour flight from Sydney, Australia - with the wife, 4 year old twins and an 18 month old 😬

Much love Tattle Fam!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

UncleLester

VIP Member
"team building" well played Spencer, well played :sneaky:
Can you imagine how hard Matty must of laughed when one of his guy friends first gave him a heads up that Spencer may have nefarious intentions with his wife?

Potential Response by Matty:

“So, you are telling me that guy in his late 40’s who goes to Disneyland by himself daily and always wears that weird Ellen hoodie + lives in his Mom’s condo is trying to steal my lady?

You must be higher than the primary tour guide on the Las Vegas Lip Smacking Foodie tour.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Ellen Griswold

Wow! This is infuriating. “Once-in-a-lifetime” trip or not, I would be so pissed to be in that restaurant with grown adults being that disruptive and annoying. I’m both shocked at the blatant disrespect and not surprised at all. It reminded me that I never shared my story of BLOB ruining my re-entry experience when Disneyland reopened. I was never a follower or a fan. I became aware of them through other family members who watched most of the Disney vloggers, and since I follow other Disney related accounts on Instagram, she always seemed to pop up on my explore page. I was immediately turned off by her screeching and attention-whore behaviors. I didn’t have much of an opinion on him, just because he was so low-key compared to her (of course, that was before I found out about their affair). We saw them in the parks quite a bit before shutdown, I specifically remember a few incidences around the time Rise of the Resistance opened. I would see their stuff on Instagram and laugh about it with my family, so I never blocked their pages because it was fun to snark on them.

As reopening neared, I knew they had gotten into cast-member previews through Instagram. My family and I showed up on the official re-opening day and wouldn’t you know it, we were a few rows over from BLOB, Fresh Baked, and Charlie at the entrance gates (maybe a few others, I didn’t know them all at the time). Other guests were happy and excited as they start letting the lines enter the park, but people were calm. It seemed like a reverent moment for a lot of us who had missed being at the parks, and none of the rest of the crowd was being loud. We passed through the main gate right as their group entered a few lines over, and Katie immediately starts screeching and dancing like a coked-up monkey who found a barrel of bananas. The fake and obnoxious scene she caused totally overwhelmed what I expected to be an emotional moment for me and my family. She was screaming and cackling super loud, trying to get everyone to look at her and join in her fake excitement. She was jumping and dancing, wanting others to do the same. She started yelling “I’ve missed you Disneyland” when even I knew this bitch had just been there the day before at a cast preview. The rest of the group was annoying too, but she made sure she was the loudest, by far, by far. They kept moving about the area filming, taking pictures, talking to stans, and just taking up way more space than necessary. While I was super annoyed by them, we didn’t leave the area right away because we wanted to get our own photos and moments in the entry plaza (not infringing on others, of course). Naturally, they ended up a little behind us as we started to walk down Main Street, so we could still hear them yell about “being home”, “it’s really happening”, and being “excited to finally be back” (all while “YOU WERE JUST HERE YESTERDAY!" looped in my head). I had to remind myself not to let them impose on our experience and ruin my mood. Eventually, we lost them as they lingered, sucking the attention and joy from others along Main Street. We ran into them a few more times during the day and all the fake smiles and happiness were gone, unless they were filming. We saw them sitting at a table not talking and just staring at their phones while looking annoyed.

Did she really “ruin” my reentry experience? No, I refuse to give her that power because ultimately, I was able to be back with my family and we had a great day. But now I will always have that memory of her being so incredibly obnoxious and intrusive, invading everyone else’s moment with her horrible, screeching voice and cackle. She forces herself on everyone else as she tries to be the center of attention and truly sucks the joy out of things. I have no doubt in my mind that many other park guests have had similar experiences.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

UncleLester

VIP Member
I'd like to thank Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons for using their "Best Life & Beyond" Instagram platform to share information on the local business "Fairytale Facials" in Garden Grove, California. Some may be under the impression that Katie is an Influencer now for "Fairytale Facials" with her endorsement that she gave on Monday, August 8, 2022.

It appears that there is not a lot of information available about "Fairytale Facials" in Garden Grove, California on the Internet. I am not suggesting that there is not a lot of information about @FairyTaleFacials and owner Emily Anne Kargl aka Emily Kargl because the business may or may not be currently licensed with the California Secretary of State under the name "Fairytale Facials" (not confirmed) or that the lack of transparent list of prices online (not confirmed if they are charging certain people more for the same services).

I am just saying that it is concerning, at least to me, that there is no working website that I can find for the business "Fairytale Facials" in Garden Grove, California.

If anyone has used Google Maps for the "Fairytale Facials" business address of 12550 Brookhurst Street, Suite G, Garden Grove, CA 92840. The outside of the business looks very nondescript, almost like a speakeasy in my opinion. I am not suggesting that this is mostly done to keep the business as a secret from certain groups within the community.

Finally, I was curious about the neighborhood. Within one mile of "Fairytale Facials" with the business address of 12550 Brookhurst Street, Suite G, Garden Grove, CA 92840, the California Megans law directory shows that there are multiple Registered Sex Offenders.

Is that many Registered Sex Offenders living within a mile of the business a cause for concern? That is up to everyone to decide for themselves.

Personally, I would not recommend leaving family members alone in ANY business parking lot.

Finally, while unable to know what my specific pricing of services may be, I personally am undecided if it is a better value for your money than going to the Spa at the Grand Californian Hotel for a "magical" facial experience.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
You guys catch that new KT & the Bears single that just dropped?

Well hello everybody, I'd like to introduce you to Tattle+ Radio's first hit single "BLAB (Be griftin' you)".

Available NOW at all local Sam Goody, Suncoast Media, Tower Records, and The Wherehouse stores, and soon to be part of the Columbia House and BMG subscription catalogs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

UncleLester

VIP Member
I just got inspired by the below Super Chatter for the next screenplay that I will write, titled “The Almost Imagineer”:

1D4E1218-DCBF-4B91-935E-7F036E9B5F13.jpeg

D9692DF1-4CEE-46A8-A914-6FFD26723717.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49