Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, he is now 5 going on 16 and no longer likes watching them. lol thankfully. And I am def happy to have found this space...I only wish I knew about this sooner...idk how long this has been around, but I've snark watched them since then off and on until I got too busy.
Can you imagine if you and your family were still watching and she’s talking about trolls nonstop and genital warts? 😳It’s mind boggling

Daphne throwing some shade! Lmao she’s the best
Thank you for thinking of us on your amazing Vegas trip Daphne 🙌❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine if you and your family were still watching and she’s talking about trolls nonstop and genital warts? 😳It’s mind boggling
I don't even know how I would react in that moment...throw the remote at the tv??? Scream??? Viciously yell 'who wants candy?!?!' to quickly change the subject??

They've changed in so many ways since COVID, I'm thankful we jumped off the BLAB train when we did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Which she has confused w “going to Disney the most”. Their treatment of CMs, of the grounds, of the other patrons and their distinct LACK of ANY Disney knowledge (the kids do NOT call the castle the SBC) shows me that they’ve confused quality w quantity…as always.
Which goes hand in hand with their lack of manners! Why do they insist on eating with their mouths open & talking with their mouths full! Isn't that manners 101? Even if they weren't taught that as little kids, they are grown adults who should know that's disgusting & gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know it's an oldie but watching the recent video about the sun dried tomato pasta, I revisited this video where KT talks about how it's her first time having it in over 2/3 years.

She is very VERY excited about food, it's literally all she talks about in the first 9 minutes! Notice how they are constantly reminding each other what's 'romantic'? At one point she even refers to him as 'my friend'!!!! Are we even positive anymore that they're really dating??? Maybe just a show for the cameras since they need this money to survive at this point??
I remember this one! This is where she makes a scene after her first bite, throwing her hands up like an idiot and looking around to make sure some one is watching her. Another perfect example of her desire to be the center of attention and have all eyes on her. She thinks she’s cute and quirky, but it’s all manufactured. I just can’t imagine any normal person doing that.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
If anyone that edits videos, wants to make $100 to any charity of their choice (and I will post the receipt).

One day, would you consider taking the clip from here where Spencer acts like a bad ass (talking about “rocking the cans”, “rocking the microphone”, “rocking the turntables”, etc.) and mix it with him crying when Disneyland reopened?

The most cringe BL&B moment (in my opinion):

You have NO idea how PAINFUL it is to parse through all his bullshit. If he couldn't hear the sound of his own voice - he might die.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
^although he maintains an impressive degree of buoyancy.

Buoyancy, dear KT, is the ability to float. Lard is buoyant.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Which goes hand in hand with their lack of manners! Why do they insist on eating with their mouths open & talking with their mouths full! Isn't that manners 101? Even if they weren't taught that as little kids, they are grown adults who should know that's disgusting & gross.
And Spencer can’t hold a utensil to save his life🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.