Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which she has confused w “going to Disney the most”. Their treatment of CMs, of the grounds, of the other patrons and their distinct LACK of ANY Disney knowledge (the kids do NOT call the castle the SBC) shows me that they’ve confused quality w quantity…as always.
Just a little reminder of the disrespect KD and Dence both have for Disneyland...

1659821528838.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Saw this in a Louie video comment and was gobsmacked that in 53 threads, one of the geniuses here didn't say it already....

Screenshot_20220806-114626_YouTube.jpg

10/10 - Would lol again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I do remember Spencer LOOKED like he had just finished recording something...and I did take a photo and tagged them on instagram...also pissed me off that she never reshared it...we chopped it up to because we weren't patreon members lolololol. That day made me start to dislike them even more and more..and here I am now hahaha.
I would be so disheartened as well especially for your sweet child! They are a big Let Down and I wish everyone could see it! Someone gave them tickets to a Star Wars night awhile back and kept bringing it up in The comments. He clearly wanted an appreciation shout out and they flat out wouldn’t do it! They are super ungrateful I believe even to their paying Stan’s unfortunately 😡 Im so glad you found your way here. Its a safe space to air your grievances

Katie will attempt to deflect from this, lie and say, “We talked to them right before Spencer came up to us! They were totally okay with him cutting them and we talked to Disneyland Security too!!! They said it was totally fine to lift the chain for him and let him cut everyone and hold up the line!”
Spencer Will say we are well within our rights We Know This 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I would be so disheartened as well especially for your sweet child! They are a big Let Down and I wish everyone could see it! Someone gave them tickets to a Star Wars night awhile back and kept bringing it up in The comments. He clearly wanted an appreciation shout out and they flat out wouldn’t do it! They are super ungrateful I believe even to their paying Stan’s unfortunately 😡 Im so glad you found your way here. Its a safe space to air your grievances

Spencer Will say we are well within our rights We Know This 🙄🙄
Yes, he is now 5 going on 16 and no longer likes watching them. lol thankfully. And I am def happy to have found this space...I only wish I knew about this sooner...idk how long this has been around, but I've snark watched them since then off and on until I got too busy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We saw them sitting at a table not talking and just staring at their phones while looking annoyed.
This is what perplexes me about the Disney vlogger experience in general. There's no way it can be fun to go there everyday trying to find new and interesting things to talk about/look at. Why put yourself through the trouble of getting there, parking, waiting in lines, seeing the same rides and
parades, for the almost comically low amounts of money they bring in? What did they make last night, $170?

I love going to DL/DCA, and before the pandemic my wife and I would go once a year for 2-3 days. It was always really fun, and we had a great time, but after awhile there's a lack of things to do. Plus, going away for a year or so makes it feel special when you return. I can't imagine having to find joy in riding the Autopia 100x a year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I know it's an oldie but watching the recent video about the sun dried tomato pasta, I revisited this video where KT talks about how it's her first time having it in over 2/3 years.

She is very VERY excited about food, it's literally all she talks about in the first 9 minutes! Notice how they are constantly reminding each other what's 'romantic'? At one point she even refers to him as 'my friend'!!!! Are we even positive anymore that they're really dating??? Maybe just a show for the cameras since they need this money to survive at this point??

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Headed to Disneyland next week for a quick trip, we saw them in Tahoe…wonder if we’ll have a similar encounter at the mouse house? 😈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
If anyone that edits videos, wants to make $100 to any charity of their choice (and I will post the receipt).

One day, would you consider taking the clip from here where Spencer acts like a bad ass (talking about “rocking the cans”, “rocking the microphone”, “rocking the turntables”, etc.) and mix it with him crying when Disneyland reopened?

The most cringe BL&B moment (in my opinion):

I feel full scale embarrassment watching Just a few minutes of this vlog. what he’s painting over is way more impressive. The Frankenstein Bride next to it is pretty cool! What Spencer is not and never will be is cool. 👎 and filming yourself is the worst part lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.