Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ending my lurking session here. I want to thank BLOB because without their complaints on a livestream, I never would have stumbled upon this place. I had doubts about them from the first time my wife showed me a video of theirs, but the downward spiral they've been on has been particularly revealing. The endless eating, the grifting, and morphing into a Native American are signs of a troubling disorder.

It saddens me to see what they've descended into, but at some point accountability about (Best) life choices has to be taken. #sorryboutit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
We’ve lived under the threat of KT & Spencer lurking on this board for months…

FA50DEAD-5134-4F92-A8C5-E6CF79526740.jpeg

Do you think the mod told KT that her new track is tearing up the charts faster than Flagpole Sitta?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

UncleLester

VIP Member
Unofficial Way Too Late Thread Title Suggestion:

Best Life & Beyond #54 Spencer & Katie Farewell Season

Inspired by Spencer’s former employer (photo below), we do Spencer and Katie the solid by recognizing that what they are doing isn’t viable for another year for all kinds of various reasons.

And we start celebrating their terrific run of content now as it comes to a close.

6BAA6009-6E54-4D0A-972A-1D6D2BCF94FA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I think you nailed it.

A “What’s Happening Wednesday” tonight live from Spring Mountain Road in Las Vegas where Spencer & Katie walk past dozens and dozens of massage parlors and appreciate their signage and decor (since they already did Downtown and Strip aka BTS fiasco - on recent videos).
It looks like they've already driven through Baker...
1660067063615.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

DencerHasDecreed

Hello all! I have been watching from the sidelines for a while and decided today I would make my first post lol. It's kind of like 'my side of the story' and 'I wanna participate in the complaints/realizations' about all these Disney Vloggers lol.

I too, like many of you it seems, once watched and enjoyed BLAB...I would say up until around COVID hit I would watch all their videos and mostly enjoyed their updates about the park. I was also a fan of Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys...occasionally ATW, etc... but these two were my favorite.
KT began to irritate the hell out of me with her 'better than though' attitude, and the constant interrupting of Spencer grew more and more apparent with each new video or live stream. Fast forward to when DTD reopened, my family and I were there and actually saw KT, Spencer and Pixar Charlie! My , then at the time 3 yr old son, was super excited and actually ran over to them as I tried to catch up and yell out at them for their attention. Eventually they did look over and stopped to say hi. But I remember saying to my husband that it seemed like we were bothering them! Charlie was actually very sweet to my son, and seemed genuine when we said hello. KT and Spencer couldn't be less interested in my cute kid fan girling over them, which triggered my mamma bear instinct a little not going to lie...We've briefly met David with FB and actually had a great convo with Mondo before in the past, so maybe that's why I also was a little taken aback by their disinterest. A trip shortly after this encounter, we saw Dylan, whom my son also enjoyed watching. So when we stopped to say hello to him, he briefly looked up from his phone to glance at us and say 'hi' and then continue to shuffle away...another disappointment. So when I read about how ironic it is that he's the only one who is still showing support or even hanging out with BLAB, I wanted to share my little story to show, yeah, he IS just like them.

I know this is a BLAB thread, but now that I've say back and read SO much about all these Disney Vloggers, I have so many other questions and comments lol! Things I've noticed over the years and never had confirmation until now, or felt validated in my thoughts because they're similar to all yours here. Like how disgusting it is that David is SO TURNED ON by Disneyland as a whole, my family and I joke about how if he could he would leave Liz in a heart be and legally marry Disneyland. Or by how absolutely bonkers it was to watch Spencer bawl like an infant about not being able to go to Disneyland during COVID.

Any who, that's my input and to anyone who read thru, thanks for having me. I look forward to
I used to watch Dylan during the pandemic and on reopening day of Disneyland last year, Dylan walked by me while I was in the long line of people lined up along on the tram route, I was going to tell him I was a fan of his work and stuff but as soon as I said "Dylan! I love you channel..." he booked it, he literally sped up his walk and just looked at me and said "ok thanks" and just barely looked up at his phone, he looked instantly disgusted/annoyed when I said his name! I was shocked! It was so, so rude, I actually chuckled once out loud while he walked away because it felt like a I was on candid camera haha I've never had someone RUN away from me as I compliment them, that was a first from me.

• Wow
  • Angry

Nytemare105

What happened in this past year?
Downfall came after KT professed she still had love for Matty in December. Spence realized she still in love with him. In January, Matty served her with divorce papers on the same day of Spence’s art show. He did not go to the art show gala, something he really wanted to do, in order to take her to Disneyland and watch her cry over the love of her life not wanting her anymore. Each tear that dropped was more resentment and anger towards her. They both hate each other, but would rather live in misery than say Tattle is right. So we’ve got alcohol and food addiction at its finest.

• Heart
  • Wow

thegogans

Best Life and Beyond #54: KT and Spencer scammed Adam the Woo, they can barely afford the BU, and Dylan Who?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

UncleLester

VIP Member
Maybe that solves the mystery of what is in Katie’s oversized “synthetic leather” backpack!

Perhaps, Spencer makes her carry around spray paint cans because they never know when he will have an opportunity to do another “3D” Windows 95 screensaver inspired mural.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

disneydude92

My gosh what a cringe fest. To see the look on that family’s face as Katie blabs on and on about buying a light saber and her nephew’s blue hair as the family behind them waits. I watched it three times and the lady on the far left actually motions for them to move and that’s when Katie lifts the chain to let Spencer cut everyone.

Disrespectful assholes. Will Disneyland do something about their behavior this time? One can hope.

Pissed about this because it’s happened to me when I’ve been in line and it’s beyond disrespectful and inconsiderate. Guests also should not be messing around with the chains or queue markers, let alone cutting lines and holding up groups of people from moving ahead so you can gloat to your followers and grift for super chats.
Disney should act. They permanently got rid of that TikToker for drinking out of water fountains. I think cutting people in line and grifting for $$ is a similar level offense.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45