Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are having a bit of a heatwave in Scotland this week, about 77F. I’m sitting outside in shorts and tshirt and still dying so I have no idea how KT can go to the park in California weather wearing the clothes she wears and not pass out. I know she mainly goes later at night but I imagine it would still be warm. I am also sweating like a witch so I can only imagine what she must be like 🤮
our son it touring Europe (is current in Ireland, then on to Eastern Europe) for the rest of this year, and being a Florida Man (it’s a thing…seriously) 77 would be quite comfortable!

Reactions: 12
Best Life & Beyond #54 Spencer just can't bust a nut. Has to call a real man to bust a nut for him. While Katie watches

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey guys when are they meant to be going to Vegas? Where are their usual hangouts? Just found out my sister is flying there Friday to go to a waste management conference there next week ( I kid you not, yep a poop conference!!!!) I've texted her their photos with instructions that if she sees them to sidle into their background while filming and look annoyed. If they're not filming and she sees them she promised to do some subtle photography.
I know its a long shot, but if I know which direction to point her towards during her downtime......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey guys when are they meant to be going to Vegas? Where are their usual hangouts? Just found out my sister is flying there Friday to go to a waste management conference there next week ( I kid you not, yep a poop conference!!!!) I've texted her their photos with instructions that if she sees them to sidle into their background while filming and look annoyed. If they're not filming and she sees them she promised to do some subtle photography.
I know its a long shot, but if I know which direction to point her towards during her downtime......
They will most likely be attending the same conference

what will The Grifters do to up them in the attention stakes?
Be themselves

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So now The Snackers have announced crotch goblin number 2 is expected, what will The Grifters do to up them in the attention stakes?
Probably just eat more and gain another 50 lbs.

Poop conference! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Sounds like something KT needs to go to.

Be themselves
Dammit, Lalo... get outta my head. 😂 ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Definitely don't need to be pussy footing around the table in the tattle house because of their little mods.
"Hey blab mods, why don't you use your account and have a debate on here on why you think Blab are the harmless victims in this situation" ?
View attachment 1484111
Please there stans can only talk where they can block opposing side. Cause no other way to win.

Reactions: 11
Lol the irony was not lost on me! She's doing her Phd on using microbes to process human waste in a more environmentally friendly way (that's all I understand of her research - she's waaaaaay smarter than I!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Isn't the Tattle undercover troll Terri a girl scout leader?

I wonder what badge she will be earning by showing her troll techniques here on Tattle.

What a great example she is to her girl scout troop.................lol
You should see all the stuff i found on terri.. she a fat lazy ass. With kid type pictures

Monica!!! Do you approve? Profile...

No way the Slackers would slum with BLAB, especially since Dim hangs with Adam and you KNOW Jenn reads Tattle.
Adam and Tim just did 4 videos together.. you know they talked

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Any BLAB mod who "infiltrates" Tattle, watches Louie's videos, sees the screenshots, reads the stories....

....and decides to REMAIN a BLAB mod....well, bless their heart.
Special kind of stupid
Window licker short bus.. enough about terri

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You should see all the stuff i found on terri.. she a fat lazy ass. With kid type pictures

Monica!!! Do you approve? Profile...

Adam and Tim just did 4 videos together.. you know they talked
Should we start a new off-topic thread for you just for Terri? You seem to have glommed on to this side character for whatever reason.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Should we start a new off-topic thread for you just for Terri? You seem to have glommed on to this side character for whatever reason.
Hi mod from blob. Thanks for commenting on my post. Welcome to the other side. Being a aggressive mod and attacking Daphne and others. she is now a main character. Especially since she is crossing platforms.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.