Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we've finally nailed it down. I can't imagine anything else except maybe Spence's balls in there somewhere too after seeing him going on and on about not being able to take some lugnuts off.
Ah of course! I knew I missed something. Thanks for adding to the list !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What's bigger her stomach or the backpack?
It's probably a tie right now,-hard to say with all the filters KT DOES DEFINATLY NOT use. I am sure belly will be the winner in a week or two, if I was a gambling person I'd put all my money on belly.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last year at Disneyland 66th and at WDW 50th, BLAB had frequent crossovers with Disney vloggers with far more subscribers and views. They were so latching on their popularity. This was their strategy for 3 years actually.

Now all they could get to appear on their channel are Dylan and Crazy Tony, whose subscribers and views numbers are no low, they seem to think latching on to BLAB will somehow help them..lol.

I think BLAB will take whoever they can get at this point. They probably blame the Anaheim street gangs for screwing up their sweet relationship they had with Adam the Woo and his orbit.
I agree with you 💯! Just look at all of the relationships they have ruined in under 1 year...

1659982664059.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Okay idk if I did this right (trying to figure out how to time stamp) but wtf is KT doing at 12:09??? The way she jolts like that???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Okay idk if I did this right (trying to figure out how to time stamp) but wtf is KT doing at 12:09??? The way she jolts like that???

Haha did Binky‘s ghost push her 😱 This makes me so mad! I don’t want to end up on some dickwads video when I’m just trying to buy a churro! 😡😡😡 It NEEDS to be stopped!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think we've finally nailed it down. I can't imagine anything else except maybe Spence's balls in there somewhere too after seeing him going on and on about not being able to take some lugnuts off.
He has balls?! 😲

I never would've guessed. Probably don't take up too much space in there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha did Binky‘s ghost push her 😱 This makes me so mad! I don’t want to end up on some dickwads video when I’m just trying to buy a churro! 😡😡😡 It NEEDS to be stopped!
That's something I noticed throughout this 'unplugged' video...clear ass shots of everyones faces that DIDNT want to be in someone vlog.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.