Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has balls?! 😲

I never would've guessed. Probably don't take up too much space in there
I'm sure at one point there were some somewhere in there. Might have needed a microscope. They've only shriveled up since then.
Might be a speck of dust in there now. Not to be confused with the churro dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No matter what kind of comments that we make about Spencer here, nothing must hurt his feelings more than when the Tow Truck Driver from Barstow was able to manually take the lug nuts off (without an electronic impact driver) his balding tire after they sat for what seemed like hours waiting…

Just a fantastic moment in their documented history.

Rock the Walls. Rock the Cans. Rock the Dance Floor. Could not Rock the lug nuts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The delusion is real
Screenshot_20220808-115609-354.png

No matter what kind of comments that we make about Spencer here, nothing must hurt his feelings more than when the Tow Truck Driver from Barstow was able to manually take the lug nuts off (without an electronic impact driver) his balding tire after they sat for what seemed like hours waiting…

Rock the Walls. Rock the Cans. Rock the Dance Floor. Could not Rock the lug nuts.
Aww Spence can't bust a nut 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

You KNOW Spencer said the old classic... "I must've loosened it for you" followed up with a dab...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
HAHA! This pic makes me think the backpack is like Audrey 2 from Little Shop of Horrors. The backpack has been feeding off of KD, which is why she needs to eat so much, and now it has become a huge monster, more and more demanding (the backpack, not KD. Well...nevermind) and now it must be fed larger and larger meals, which can only mean one thing: Spencer will soon be inside the backpack.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

They could have not filmed this incident. Didn't keep up on car maintenance, didn't check the tires, too weak to unscrew the lug nuts, too stupid to change the tire, etc. Out of embarrassment they could have not uploaded this to YouTube....that is an option. Yet, here it is. And of course it's Louie's fault for pointing it out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
HAHA! This pic makes me think the backpack is like Audrey 2 from Little Shop of Horrors. The backpack has been feeding off of KD, which is why she needs to eat so much, and now it has become a huge monster, more and more demanding (the backpack, not KD. Well...nevermind) and now it must be fed larger and larger meals, which can only mean one thing: Spencer will soon be inside the backpack.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/fWgQIAlY6rF6UBV3o5" width="480" height="271" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So now he is Dutch, Irish, Choctaw? What else will he add to the ever growing list lol I find it funny that he always says but I am not German like a clear distinction 😂
Choc the mic, Choc the table, Choc the cans. I hate him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So now he is Dutch, Irish, Choctaw? What else will he add to the ever growing list lol I find it funny that he always says but I am not German like a clear distinction 😂
Orangutan
1659987326311.png

Okay idk if I did this right (trying to figure out how to time stamp) but wtf is KT doing at 12:09??? The way she jolts like that???

Might have been a gut to backpack balance thing.....................

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.